"Yeah I'm a giantess... why not. Why not?"Runie Ruse

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Matara and Mint's podcast will have a panel at offkai

If Offkai can get U-san, Doki, Quinn, and Kuro there, it will almost be like they didn't uninvite Nijisanji.
:dokibirdWhat:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozumi Pichi is kidnapping young women in half an hour:

Salado

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
My oshi hates me NOOOO!

Also she's still live, come and join the stream!

Here's another one! My oshi POISONS a man in public!

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa just tweeted about twitch's discoverability. I found it informative.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
If Offkai can get U-san, Doki, Quinn, and Kuro there, it will almost be like they didn't uninvite Nijisanji.
I'm worried/thinking that her (Doki) Tweet the other day about missing out on a dream convention due to not checking her mail often enough is most likely related to OffKai Expo. Especially given their line-up, Doki missing is rather glaring. Although, I don't get why they'd be so stingy that they couldn't fit her in if she was a day late. Granted, that's assuming that she was talking about OffKai, but honestly I can't really think of any other convention that would fit the bill.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I hope she streams somewhere else during then. I need my Lava fix no matter what, I just can't wait a whole month.
There will probably be more diacord vc nights if she isnt unbanned and has to sit the 30 days
Screenshot_20240402_110548_Discord.jpg

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
:pippasquish:Attention All Asylum Inmates!:pippasquish:
The Annual Asylum Awards Spring Survey has begun!

In order to ensure that this year’s Asylum Awards has the categories and nominees that you all want, we have decided to conduct two surveys, one in spring and another in fall. Not only will this ensure that the awards aren’t just our personal favorites and our guesses at what everyone else likes, but holding a survey at two different times of the year will prevent us from having too much of an end of year bias and keep older events fresh in our mind.

Link: https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/asylum-awards-spring-survey-2024.220/

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor streaming Bad End Theatre

Chiwa playing Heart Of Iron IV

German Lolime returns to New Vegas in a hour

braindoko

french bear is hating her frenchness

Edit: this Leandro guy dropped 100 gift subs on her, he dropped even more on Reina yesterday. If you want to see what globie member stuff is like just hang around streams this guy is bankrolling everyone (but probably in ARS) :baeJam:
edit 2: 200+ gift subs holy shit

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Speaking of Offkai:

I’d say we need Legal Mindset at Offkai as he’s probably the single most important person in vtubing at the moment. He’s exposing all the movers, the shakers, the scammers and grifters all from the comfort of his Bangkok bedroom. It would be the greatest scandal in vtubing, perhaps even all of streaming, if he were barred from attendance at Offkai. The /r/VirtualYoutubers subreddit viciously attacked him to the point where he had to stream about it and defend himself. Offkai best not make the same mistake.

What do you mean by “Why did a random American man move to Bangkok?” Think nothing of it.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
she saw a kid that didn't speak English and he was playing, she told the kid to be careful and asked the kid where his mom was, he didn't listen and ran into a store and told his mom kronii was a kidnapper.
:kroniiphone: Every time Kronii is in Korea, it's fucking wild.
thats what giri looks like these days??
Fuck, those eyes are so ugly
That's Petra, not Giri. :koronehappyl:

Thank you Kiara....For sharing.

And all of them would probably get me banned. :dokibirdWhat:

Panko plays the Holo BeatEmUp :sanasmile:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Speaking of Offkai:

I’d say we need Legal Mindset at Offkai as he’s probably the single most important person in vtubing at the moment. He’s exposing all the movers, the shakers, the scammers and grifters all from the comfort of his Bangkok bedroom. It would be the greatest scandal in vtubing, perhaps even all of streaming, if he were barred from attendance at Offkai. The /r/VirtualYoutubers subreddit viciously attacked him to the point where he had to stream about it and defend himself. Offkai best not make the same mistake.

What do you mean by “Why did a random American man move to Bangkok?” Think nothing of it.
Oh johnny that is some spicy sarcasm!

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

once again, during her travels, kiara rizzes up female service workers

There is a reason the female KFPs are called waitresses (beyond KFP being a restaurant), its because Kiara likes to flirt with local actual waitresses irl as well

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm worried/thinking that her (Doki) Tweet the other day about missing out on a dream convention due to not checking her mail often enough is most likely related to OffKai Expo. Especially given their line-up, Doki missing is rather glaring. Although, I don't get why they'd be so stingy that they couldn't fit her in if she was a day late. Granted, that's assuming that she was talking about OffKai, but honestly I can't really think of any other convention that would fit the bill.
It would be weird for her to think of Offkai as a "dream" convention, imo. First of all, she has been there before as Selen, second, it isn't reaaaaally all that special. It was probably a bigger anime convention, if I had to guess. Maybe a Canadian one, even.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Man things really aren't going her way lately

SomeRando

What the fuck kind of experiment is that? It sounds like some Unit 731 shit

Many such cases

daily-raccoon-posts-on-X-o-fuck-https-t-co-l6v-STW88-SV-X.png

Love-Happiness-Hope-Quotes-on-X-I-CANT-CHANGE-MY-PROFILE-BACK-X.png

GKG-0-SRa-MAABRM4.png

I remember when this happened to Count Dankula a while back and he was stuck as "Big Penis Man" or something like that for a while.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Top Bottom