"Thank you everyone for making me smile again!"Dokibird

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
This is truth, MOST spics tend to go undercover online instead of sperging out because we value the content we consume, the seamonkeys are too easy to pick out because most can't even do english properly (the ones that blend in all are second-gen immigrant babies).

BASED

Will vhoejoe stop getting their big overly bouncy rigs from him in response to this drama or will they totally ignore it and act like nothing happened?
I doubt it
The main reason they use his rigs its because its cheap so they could blast their money into anything else like when they got Kagura Nana for no reason to be the ilustrator of Nazuna

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
don't really dislike him but being a coomer on the way to be a sexpest was very weird, as long as he doesn't commit any crime
Im gonna need some explanation on that? I dont really care about him or anyone who tries to cancel him for an reason possible. The files leak is an issue sure. But i dont really care about the recycling stuff. He's just making his job easier.
So yeah on the way to be a sexpest? What is this about?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Yep.
I don't know like anything about rigging L2D, but the issue is that he isn't making proper changes to whatever rigging base he is using or not making any changes at all or what?
tl;dr, lots of past client PSDs, some intact enough you could reverse engineer someone else's model and redistribute it, charging full price for the equivalent of YCH/Template rigging (Basically cheap shit people can slap together in hours) while also destroying original model art so it can fit said template. He makes changes AFTER the fact, rather than during the creation. Just an all around shitty rigger.

Void Scribas

The files leak is an issue sure. But i dont really care about the recycling stuff. He's just making his job easier.
Wait, he is just reusing assets that he already made? Why are retards crying about that? When I first heard about this controversy, I assumed he was using other people assets, an actual unethical practice.

What is the problem of having a base rigging? Do you want him to do it from scratch?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Wait, he is just reusing assets that he already made? Why are retards crying about that? When I first heard about this controversy, I assumed he was using other people assets, an actual unethical practice.

What is the problem of having a base rigging? Do you want him to do it from scratch?
I guess that's his point. Rigging stuff up does take time and care, you can see when a model has been properly rigged vs something that was pulled down for cheap from a premade assets farm.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

From what i have read, its exactly as you're saying. Thats why i was confused and asked for a spoonfed on the twitter thread. People are just that desperate for attention.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I don't think so, because he "addressed it and is working on his mistakes". I don't buy it because by the proof posted by smaller chuubas he was behaving like this for a long time and blocked everyone who criticized him.
Leaked full models PSD files so anyone could get your stuff and do shit whatever. It doesn't work by itself, but you can rig it in a simple manner, perhaps even feed it to AI to get something like that.
It's mostly a copyright breach because these are files that should never be public.
The most important reveal of this would be: do they have nips and vagvag drawn out or not? Because that imply private (or public) e-sex sessions using it. :smugrys:
Reminds me of the hidden files in winamp skins I just read about. https://www.techspot.com/news/10402...nvestigation-leads-treasure-trove-hidden.html

Yes I used winamp back in the day. Leave me alone and let me drink my warm milk and have my afternoon nap.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I doubt it
The main reason they use his rigs its because its cheap so they could blast their money into anything else like when they got Kagura Nana for no reason to be the ilustrator of Nazuna
I still don't get where Vshojo gets all of the money they like to throw around, same with aviel. Neither company looks as if its in the green to me, unlike something like phase, where I can actually see and understand where the money comes from and goes and no exuberant spending ever really happens because they company's accounts obviously can't support it.

I know vshojo coasted off of seed funding for a good number of years at the start but nowadays what is their main source? Merch? I know the money burning parties people throw in ironlung's streams don't go to the corpo because they clearly stated they only take merch so?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Damn, this is such a bummer! College can be so stressful already, but getting news like this after working so hard on school is probably devastating!

Archive

Edit: I've been informed she's fine now and that she has a way out of this. Good for her! Hopefully she can pull through!

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Damn, this is such a bummer! College can be so stressful already, but getting news like this after working so hard on school is probably devastating!

Update: Revine has since stated on the groomcord that she feels much better now and that there are ways out of this.

Salado

Archive

Edit: I've been informed she's fine now and that she has a way out of this. Good for her! Hopefully she can pull through!

Can a University just drope you like that? Is it a payment issue?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Update: Revine has since stated on the groomcord that she feels much better now and that there are ways out of this.
That's great to hear I wish her the best

🐺 Time

3rd out of 4 Inuyasha songs

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Ballpark_Look

The issue has pivoted to if riggers can modify the models PSD files without notifying the original artist.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
It depends. In the US, it is actually pretty difficult to get dropped, and usually, that's just a threat at first to get compliance, though this is due to the college's unwillingness to get into hot water rather than their legal ability to dump a student. For example, they can kick out any student for academic dishonesty, though if they do kick out students for more minor infractions, they risk the campus eating a lawsuit for a false allegation or a decline in enrolment due to students viewing the college as trigger-happy. It works this way for practically everything as the college cares about its image first, and for most so, it will never risk an action that would cause undue harm to its reputation.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Lolime continues to save Gotham

Bam playing Minecraft

Farum Ruptor playing VA-11 HALL-A

Chiwa playing Factorio

God I miss Winamp. It really did whip the llama's ass.

Mediamonkey's not a bad substitute, but Winamp back then still functioned better.
AIMP:shubaIapprob:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The first uphilll chinchilla derby is coming to head tomorrow after much heartache, yelling, and blaming the controller, She has passed the ice bridge.
\
The thumbnails really tell the story if your paying attention

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

It's more nuanced depending if you're someone it affects (you're actually getting a model or were a client) than if you're an observer (like yourself I assume.) It's quite a big deal knowing people potentially has access to your cut model because he left it around willynilly in order to use a template to speed up his rigging ontop of editing artists work without permission, which seems silly but is a very big deal when it comes to this kind of thing. No one cares about that perse, people do care about being mislead and finding out after the fact they were basically ripped off for the price but many are too small to be heard/cared about. Also yes, majority of riggers, including those that make L2D skins for Gacha and Hentai games (the OG L2D purpose) will do it from scratch every time. If you're charging the equivalent of rent - a car per project, you can afford to do it properly from scratch.

US? Yes.
"Private"? Yes.
It normally takes fucking up massively throughout the term to get dropped though.
I still don't get where Vshojo gets all of the money they like to throw around, same with aviel.
People underestimate the passive earnings on vods/behind the scenes sponsorships.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Im gonna need some explanation on that? I dont really care about him or anyone who tries to cancel him for an reason possible. The files leak is an issue sure. But i dont really care about the recycling stuff. He's just making his job easier.
So yeah on the way to be a sexpest? What is this about?
I'm just projecting. I would feel very uncomfortable if I hire you, as a rigger, then you add a fucking ahegao and other horny shit that I never asked for in the end package, as a "joke".
If the customer in question is your friend or you know them well enough to just do that, sure, go rig all your whores, but he does that for almost everyone that he feels would get him clout, don't memory hole it.

For so many accusations that go around about dudes that don't do jackshit and just said words, many times interpreted in bad faith, having someone who actually do stuff and get clout instead is really eery to me. If you're gonna judge, judge using the same weight is what boils down to, at least for me.

If I'm paying you 2.5k+ trumps to rig something for me you better bet your ass that I want it made from the ground up for it to have an unique look:

240731-165705.png

Check for yourself, I archived for you: https://archive.ph/W6V2Y

Top Bottom