"What do you mean? I got all, I got picture of ghost! I got the picture of finguhpurint! I was only one who ackshually went, like crazy woman, while everyone else was praying with the television remote controOOOOool !!!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Can't archive ATM, but not-Reine posts some wild stuff.

Also Moona has Covid, probably. She can't taste or smell anything

ID was surprisingly progressive back in the day, but nowadays its pretty much on the muslim standards due to the government and media pushing for a more 'pure' image, no doubt brought by the muslims in ID wanting to be more like the middle eastern-style than before.

It has its own pros like no wokeshit, for example, but it does mean censorships is rampant and what not. But eh, so long they didn't go full middle east (which people actually disagrees with, due to people still believing in "Unity in (Religion) Diversity" bit), it should be fine. For now.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Last time on chinchilla ball Z

Half an hour until the next episode don't miss it

God's Strongest Dragoon

Please understand, Indian drivers are SUPA POWER 2025!!!! Signs are just references!

image.png

:WHORE!!!:

Edit: ninja'd :yagoocry:

Uhh..maybe I'm remembering wrong but isn't there a rule that she can't show up on livestreams on other youtube channels for that time or something?

frz

LATAMs and SEAs cannot call each other "gypsies" to get them riled up.
That is something I've just realized and it's blowing my mind.
As a SEA, we literally dont know the word LATAM. We only know South America continent as: the place with brazil and Argetina. Because they play good football, or used to for brazil case.
No idea what gypsies supposed to mean.
ID was surprisingly progressive back in the day, but nowadays its pretty much on the muslim standards due to the government and media pushing for a more 'pure' image, no doubt brought by the muslims in ID wanting to be more like the middle eastern-style than before.

It has its own pros like no wokeshit, for example, but it does mean censorships is rampant and what not. But eh, so long they didn't go full middle east (which people actually disagrees with, due to people still believing in "Unity in (Religion) Diversity" bit), it should be fine. For now.
I think it is the exact same thing for most muslism country and china?
Western influence made every country progressive, women started having rights, putting on pants, shirts, get afro hairs, etc. and lgbt frequent the streets.

Then the ultra conservative got so annoyed at the women they started armed rebellions, took over the country then reversed the progression by a thousand year.
Uhh..maybe I'm remembering wrong but isn't there a rule that she can't show up on livestreams on other youtube channels for that time or something?
That's only for twitch bans. Youtube doesnt give a shit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As a SEA, we literally dont know the word LATAM. We only know South America continent as: the place with brazil and Argetina. Because they play good football, or used to for brazil case.
No idea what gypsies supposed to mean.

I think it is the exact same thing for most muslism country and china?
Western influence made every country progressive, women started having rights, putting on pants, shirts, get afro hairs, etc. and lgbt frequent the streets.

Then the ultra conservative got so annoyed at the women they started armed rebellions, took over the country then reversed the progression by a thousand year.

That's only for twitch bans. Youtube doesnt give a shit.
I only know SEA as the worst area in the planet that should be nuked about 10 times over, even worse than africa, because at least the africans have the decency of being poor and not polluting the internet with their schizophrenic bullshit.

God's Strongest Dragoon

YAOI ERP of Rie 👑💌 & Lia 🔋⚡️ | (7/30/2024)

YAOI ERP WITH @RinkouAshelia + ANNOUNCEMENT! [u_v1ZE6ilV4]​

Courtesy of the Phase discord:

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
That's on twitch but no Idea if they implemented that shit on youtube too.

Salado

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is live with an interesting game choice tonight :pomuLove:

SomeRando

I don't know if she knows, but I'm sure that she'd approve.

Fishman is terrible at making his own Marine. Airi is more Mio than Marine and if there are others I don't even know who they're supposed to be.

If it means he keeps adding big titty bitches to Phase I'm 100% in support of his endeavor to find Marine.

The greatest Argentine victory was getting all the skilled immigrants that decided to call Argentina home after WWII.

ezgif-7-5e44ce18e0.jpg

Between Airi and Wemi it's hard to say who's more cursed at this point, both of them live in defiance of God.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
She waves at the chat screen, so Italian and cute :kroheart:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Nonchii revealed her design and interestingly she credited Pmaru as her mama

Never thought I'd see these two collab on something again in 2024.

Edit:

Ok looks like Pmaru worked on the creature she's holding and not the model/character design itself.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Limkin

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Merry doesn't really have a personality beyond "please like me." You could see it in his comics, where the entire shtick every time was "this is a thing you like, right?" Or some other attempt to pander with blatant waifus and "feels". Never a clever punchline or anything really to say, just fishing for likes and retweets.

And now he's doing the same thing in the VTuber space. Just empty pleas into the crowd to be loved, with nothing to offer of substance.

It's as sad as it is aggravating to sit through.
Damn, he is indeed. Kinda reminds me of FeFe, same desperate energy, will do everything to stay in the industry (of online entertainment, not vtubing specifically).

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu singing at 8PM JST.

She took a short break from streaming because her AC broke and the heat was too much for her. After her previous singing stream she mentioned feeling lightheaded. Looks like it's fixed now.

AZKi released a short song.

Re:AcT's Kulaku Lie continuing Chrono Trigger at 10PM JST.

Previously she ended up in the DS dimensional dungeon before actually clearing the sidequests. She did clear the Forest quest, Rainbow Shell, and 600AD fort sidequests. The first attempt against Rust Tyrano didn't end well and because the stream was long enough already she did SC reading with the boss roaring and growling in the background.
She actually got Magus not after carefully thinking but acting as a NEET (her character lore) she backed out of facing Magus when taunted. She also renamed Magus to Nissin Rao Salt Ramen (almost renamed him to Janus/Jakki) so when the old man at the end of time mentioned the side quests, one of them was the Cyrus quest which goes "A knight killed in the middle ages by Nissin Rao Salt ramen is haunting the ruins in present age"

An old Patra stream got clipped, this is during her HNST days when she did an off collab with Suzuka Utako.

"I'm sometimes called Utako the beast"

Quick edit: Varium terminated Oshino Chiyu's contract citing multiple breach of contract.

The remaining 2nd gen members reacted to the announcement with a stream on Awawa's channel but no subtitles.

Chiyu herself had a short message.

Channel will be wiped on 7 August. She just reached 10k subs at the beginning of July.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
They don't compare to the Indian and Arab truckers.
Not to PL, but as someone who works in an industry that involves cross country trucking;

Nothing has made me want to fedpost and commit genocide more than having an Indian driver open his door and have my nostrils assaulted by the most vile stench a human being has ever been subjected to. I don't think I've ever seen one of their drivers wear actual shoes. They all drive barefoot or in sandals at most.

And don't even get me started on their actual driving..

Top Bottom