"There's no need for hygiene, if you ask me. Life and death are in God's hands"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Negzana

STOP FOLLOWING ME PHASE AAAAAAAAAAAAH HOW DO I GET AWAY

View attachment 74798
Lia! I like Lia! Only Lia!
vjrZEqAi6rVqpwX5NkFQ__0M_cCkKoVfjQgzBUpVIm6_mAs89HH2Cp5uJoET6G0m_AxH4htM=w48-h48-c-k-nd

Here's her reading Yaoi fanfiction (Didn't check if posted, don't clock me)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Kiara talking about the fancy streaming setup Cover prepared for her. She asked them for a mixer, mic, mic stand and headphones. In addition to what she asked for, they gave her a big desk with a pc, two monitors, chair, keyboard and mouse, capture card, and usb hub.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Biboo offcollab karaoke party for her first anniversary is starting soon. Expect at least Marine and Bae to be there, at the very least.

Salado

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Is this an argentine thing? I asked about "gil" and was told it meant fuckface or prick.
Is "trolazo" -fagghot- but in argentine? How?
I was talking about the intention( who would want to call a fagggot a faggggot?)
But Gil is also a surname in some provinces so it being an insult its double the fun :)BijouBijou:)

Buenas Noches

Negzana

I hope someone archives the Liker x Bito fanfic stream cuz there is no way this is surviving.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I was talking about the intention( who would want to call a fagggot a faggggot?)
But Gil is also a surname in some provinces so it being an insult its double the fun :)BijouBijou:)

Buenas Noches

Dulces sueños boludo.
Kiara talking about the fancy streaming setup Cover prepared for her. She asked them for a mixer, mic, mic stand and headphones. In addition to what she asked for, they gave her a big desk with a pc, two monitors, chair, keyboard and mouse, capture card, and usb hub.

Eternal bitching kiara gets embarassed by chad management.

Negzana

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Are we redoing the Juniper hotel sleuthing with poor Raki?
Nothing new. Stalkpans have been doing this since her debut.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Man, this is the one time I wanted Cover to follow the other company's footsteps and instead told the Austrian woman to go fuck herself. Just let her go Cover Corp, she literally brings nothing to Hololive.

:yagoocry:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Ensok

Early Adopter

Negzana

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I don't think that's enough info to locate her but if someone is autistic enough to try, two of those brands have a widget on their website that allows you to find a a store where their goods can be sold:
- https://www.drinkwaterloo.com/find-a-store/
- https://www.jacklinks.com/where-to-buy/

Good and Gather is Target's brand so the pic was likely taken in one of their store.
If you look at the shopping cart and floor tiles closely, that is how you know that pic was taken at Target.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Raora to Bijou: This is my very first off-collab!

Top Bottom