"This mean oh no no oppai boing boing, Yuujin friends eh notto boing boing, boing boing no-no A-chan B-chan C-chan, you oh no oppai boing boing no no!"Sakura Miko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
That could easily be the case if her parents were 1st gen immigrants.

Do we now what they do for a living?
No clue.

I know that currently, the typical immigrant to Canada is contradictory to the typical immigrant in other countries. They tend to be wealthier and more educated; which is why immigrants in Canada don’t necessarily go into trades and construction, but white collar jobs, which contrasts a country like America.

Given her history of moving so often to so many very different places, her parents would’ve needed to have the type of career path that could move around a lot and exist nearly anywhere. That at leasts rules out the Canadian oil rig worker probably.

frz

she said something bad about the song of ice and fire so she must burn in the stake according to this bilbo baggins looking nigga
People still like that shit?
the funny thing is it might not even be ASOIF and might be the shitty spin off TV series house of dragon. I check his twitter feed and it's all about it. :smugina:
For people not knowing what it is about, it was 20 pages total in the book then the series director make it her fanfic with daenerys being lesbian or something.
"I hate the show but noone else but me is allowed to shit on it"

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Seems to be some Twitch whore. I read the name at a glance and I thought Mozu went back to her PL for a second there.

Plays a lot of Souls games; high 3 view, low 4 view; been around or 3 or 4 years but rarely collabs. Usually on during NA morning.

Surprised I haven't seen much seething over this, but then again I don't read /vt/

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

I am tempted by the cards, the art is pretty good.
It's a good thing I've got incoming medical expenses to keep me wallet-sober.

Huh, those are pretty nice. How much ar- SIXTY-FIVE DOLLARS?!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Who is this?
Im not familiar with her content, but a friend of mine has described her to me as "Black Kirsche," and while im sure that's not the best comparison at a surface level, I can see why he said that.

niggaphil

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

JusticeDog

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Wemi back!

Meruru chatting

Chirami in the witch's house

Bam will be playing Core Keeper in 30 minutes

Fatum Ruptor will be playing Shinkansen 0 at the same time

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Im not familiar with her content, but a friend of mine has described her to me as "Black Kirsche," and while im sure that's not the best comparison at a surface level, I can see why he said that.

She is lucky Proctor hates brown people.

Bronze

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Surprised I haven't seen much seething over this, but then again I don't read /vt/

/vt/ has been having several meltys over it, also a bunch of random Holo hate threads and bait threads the last few days for literally no reason. Some fucking seamonkey/nijisister discord must be trying to run gayops in exchange for steam gift cards again. You can tell because the bait threads are all posted in a pattern and it's like someone turns a faucet on and off, they don't even try to hide it.

I am 99% convinced that by this point /vt/ is just like 50 discords who constantly run smear campaigns to further their schizophrenia.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Ceci's getting her first meet n' greet

Archive

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
she said something bad about the song of ice and fire so she must burn in the stake according to this bilbo baggins looking nigga
Oh, it was this?

This absolute sped is crusading against Nerissa because she doesn't give a fuck about Aragorn's tax policy?

That's hilarious.

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh, it was this?

This absolute sped is crusading against Nerissa because she doesn't give a fuck about Aragorn's tax policy?

That's hilarious.

Based tolkien-pilled nerissa, fantasy is not science, fuck off math nerds.

Salado

Top Bottom