"No Service No Life"Juufuutei Raden

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Sounds like a guy. Or a girl who has so much testosterone she's more of a guy than a lot of real guys.
Unholy mix of Latino and British.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Some notes from Kronii's Powerwash Simulator Off With The Grime stream
-When her relatives were over she went to pick blue berries, her niece kept asking her what songs she was playing, Kronii kept skipping song that didn't sound positive because her niece was asking what the lyrics meant, Sally joined them too and said that songs name was "I took a pill in Ibiza" Kronii wanted to take them to karaoke but they didn't have the time.

-got her cousin some skin care stuff, Kronii got her eye lashes and hair done today, she bought some lipstick and things because her cousin had fat lips from her makeup and she probably wanted the same thing for some reason, her aunt was complimenting her and probably wanted to hook her up with someone.

-Since she will have to travel (probably to JP) she asked Kroma if she can get her a flight with free food, she's going to drop her second vocal teacher because they are too weird about some things like cancelling within exactly 48 hours on the dot, they are too expensive, they don't let you reschedule will still take the money and it's $100 per lesson.

-She went to a bird sanctuary and gave food to some birds there, she got bit by some geese.

-She googled if her cat is autistic, when she was younger she couldn't go to sleep or shower because whenever she closed her eyes she would see shapes and faces so she would get scared.

-She had a friend that would see something in the corner of the shower when she was done showering, she would see other things like someone sitting next to her when sleeping, she stopped seeing things when she moved from the US to Canada.

-Kronii used to have a piano when she lived on a different house and sometimes a random key would play out of nowhere, her laptop and Wii would turn on out of nowhere too, the basement on one of the houses she lived in had a small door on the wall that needed a ladder to go into an empty room, she wanted to have her room there for some reason (she didn't have her own room but still) she had a Furby and it started singing old MacDonald and she never heard it sing that before so she got the fuck out of that room but it was difficult to get in and out of it.

-Her mom didn't want to have her she said she didn't want to have another kid but her dad did so he convinced her mom to have her.

-She doesn't wear pink underwear because she's superstitious, she thought hemorrhoids meant hemorrhage, she pronounced Legolas as legless Boba Fett as bobo and someone in star trek as captain spark (probably Spock.)

-She will maybe do a Kronii poorly explains lore stream someday.
A piano, huh. I have to say the more Kronii talks the less convinced I am that she was poor growing up. I feel like I have a hard time imagining someone in low-income owning a piano; amongst some of the other experiences she mentioned she had. Seems more middle class at that point.

Also, Kronii used to live in the U.S. before moving to Canada? Or am I misunderstanding?

Void Scribas

he is a known anti-nerissa schizo, his face is up on the schizo thread.

Honestly her fault. She said something, I assume negative, about his favorite book series....

Archive

Now, he must have his revenge...
Screenshot-2024-07-23-202624.png

I get anybody famous gets some haters, but all of this faggotry because Nerissa said something bad about a book?

USS IOWA

I get anybody famous gets some haters, but all of this faggotry because Nerissa said something bad about a book?

Hey atleast she has one more in common with her oshi.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
A piano, huh. I have to say the more Kronii talks the less convinced I am that she was poor growing up. I feel like I have a hard time imagining someone in low-income owning a piano; amongst some of the other experiences she mentioned she had. Seems more middle class at that point.

Also, Kronii used to live in the U.S. before moving to Canada? Or am I misunderstanding?
It is common for panios to be left behind because they are big and hard to move and most people don't play them so you can't even sell them. Piano probably came with the place.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

[a]

What the actual fuck? Who has the clip?

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
It is common for panios to be left behind because they are big and hard to move and most people don't play them so you can't even sell them. Piano probably came with the place.
True, but that also tends to raise the house price up. Probably not a crazy amount, but considering the kinds of people who buy pianos, I would guess even if it came with the house they were buying, then the house probably wasn’t half-bad, or in a bad location!

Also I have the belief, and this may be a wrongly held one, but I figured the ability to not only buy a house, but to essentially do this more than once (assuming that is what they did when they moved) would suggest more financial security than I first thought she had.

Plus some of the stories she told, Cancun trip before Hololive, PRK surgery, piano lessons, skydiving, gives me the image of someone who at the very least wasn’t extremely poor. I mean I have had some extremely poor friends; having school lunch paid was basically a privilege for them.

Awoogers

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The last Re:AcT member whose 3D is not yet confirmed, Sumeragi Rose, is singing.

Looks like the 10k target is for 3D confirmation.

If you have time during JP afternoon, Varium's Amemochi Nina generally streams her FF7 gameplay like earlier today.

Today she acted like a unicorn fan when going to Gongaga and got Zack's backstory, getting jealous at Aeris for being his ex girlfriend and at Tifa for knowing Zack and hiding something. She removed both from her party saying "I can only trust Yuffie now" but afterwards she went to Wutai who stole her materias. She now runs an all-male party.

Kyo's 3D live was great, one of the highlights being Kyo and the Reverberation duo singing Ready Steady while sitting down.

Have some leg shots of the trio.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Negzana

I can get not caring for Nerissa but I don't see how there's anything to hate about her, she's fairly harmless.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

I can get not caring for Nerissa but I don't see how there's anything to hate about her, she's fairly harmless.
she said something bad about the song of ice and fire so she must burn in the stake according to this bilbo baggins looking nigga

ex_lurker

True, but that also tends to raise the house price up. Probably not a crazy amount, but considering the kinds of people who buy pianos, I would guess even if it came with the house they were buying, then the house probably wasn’t half-bad, or in a bad location!

Also I have the belief, and this may be a wrongly held one, but I figured the ability to not only buy a house, but to essentially do this more than once (assuming that is what they did when they moved) would suggest more financial security than I first thought she had.

Plus some of the stories she told, Cancun trip before Hololive, PRK surgery, piano lessons, skydiving, gives me the image of someone who at the very least wasn’t extremely poor. I mean I have had some extremely poor friends; having school lunch paid was basically a privilege for them.
Her parents could have been from a poor background and struggled when she was a kid but as she got older and their career took off they could have started making more money, hence her having both stories about struggling with money and about expensive activities.

That could easily be the case if her parents were 1st gen immigrants.

Do we now what they do for a living?

Negzana

she said something bad about the song of ice and fire so she must burn in the stake according to this bilbo baggins looking nigga
People still like that shit?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I remember running into one extremely rabid m0moki hater when I was doing PL research. I assumed it was some kind of seething woman at the time but I wouldn't be surprised if it was just the same guy ragging on her in comments and on 4chan since 2021

jebby

Ok 👍

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Who is this?
Seems to be some Twitch whore. I read the name at a glance and I thought Mozu went back to her PL for a second there.

Top Bottom