"Ami Yoshiko as unfortunately unnamed fridged cyborg"Fulgur Ovid

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

Bronze

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Alright, lads. Let's arrange the teams for them.
Uhhhhhh....everybody is a gooner in Phase except Airi (no time due to work and driving like it's a Mad Max chase scene) and Tenma (would, but no time either). Oh and Remi cause no privacy.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
So today was the start of HoloARK so imma talk about the four large events going on right now

Obviously, we start with
HoloARK
Details: server open from 7pm (JST) to 5am from 7/23 + ~9 days. Three tamed dinos per person, up to 40 people playing

Niji Koshien is underway with training streams. All details are here. Note: Suzuya Aki was not available to draft and is graduating now. This leads to speculation that others not in the draft might also be prepared to graduate. Kunai is a front runner as she is shutting down her membership and going on a hiatus. A

Also, there are Valorent and Apex tournaments going on
Valorant: Four teams double elimination with initial rounds being best best of 1. The finals is best of 3. Scrims are ongoing between the teams and the finale is on 7/26 - 4pm JST.

Apex: Basically use the site linked for information. The winner and losers bracket was already determined in a previous stream. Here is the team result for winners and losers and this is the team list. Top 20 is winner obv. If you want to support Aoi, she's team POG and she's also the person picked to sponsor the event. There is a lone EN team of RPR, Axel and Altare but unless you like constant malding it's not a very fun watch. TSB without Doki isn't very fun...

Thanks for reading have some Pekora cinema

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some notes from Kronii's Powerwash Simulator Off With The Grime stream
-When her relatives were over she went to pick blue berries, her niece kept asking her what songs she was playing, Kronii kept skipping song that didn't sound positive because her niece was asking what the lyrics meant, Sally joined them too and said that songs name was "I took a pill in Ibiza" Kronii wanted to take them to karaoke but they didn't have the time.

-got her cousin some skin care stuff, Kronii got her eye lashes and hair done today, she bought some lipstick and things because her cousin had fat lips from her makeup and she probably wanted the same thing for some reason, her aunt was complimenting her and probably wanted to hook her up with someone.

-Since she will have to travel (probably to JP) she asked Kroma if she can get her a flight with free food, she's going to drop her second vocal teacher because they are too weird about some things like cancelling within exactly 48 hours on the dot, they are too expensive, they don't let you reschedule will still take the money and it's $100 per lesson.

-She went to a bird sanctuary and gave food to some birds there, she got bit by some geese.

-She googled if her cat is autistic, when she was younger she couldn't go to sleep or shower because whenever she closed her eyes she would see shapes and faces so she would get scared.

-She had a friend that would see something in the corner of the shower when she was done showering, she would see other things like someone sitting next to her when sleeping, she stopped seeing things when she moved from the US to Canada.

-Kronii used to have a piano when she lived on a different house and sometimes a random key would play out of nowhere, her laptop and Wii would turn on out of nowhere too, the basement on one of the houses she lived in had a small door on the wall that needed a ladder to go into an empty room, she wanted to have her room there for some reason (she didn't have her own room but still) she had a Furby and it started singing old MacDonald and she never heard it sing that before so she got the fuck out of that room but it was difficult to get in and out of it.

-Her mom didn't want to have her she said she didn't want to have another kid but her dad did so he convinced her mom to have her.

-She doesn't wear pink underwear because she's superstitious, she thought hemorrhoids meant hemorrhage, she pronounced Legolas as legless Boba Fett as bobo and someone in star trek as captain spark (probably Spock.)

-She will maybe do a Kronii poorly explains lore stream someday.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

frz

Suisei's, Fubuki's, and Polka's are my favs. Looking at this made me sad to realize that those that have hoodies as part of there default clothes (Gura and Gigi) will probably never get a super comfy hoodie outfit.
well they have the edgy kind so I think comfy one shouldn't be imposible.
I love Ina because she have the extra mode
Ninomae_Ina%27nis_Fifth_Costume_Birthday_2024_Accessories.jpg

I like Suisei's, Aqua's, and Biboo's the most
Biboo one isn't a hood that's a headdress

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Alright, lads. Let's arrange the teams for them.
Okay.
VirginsGooners
Rinkou Ashelia
Utatane Nasa
Pipkin Pippa
Tenma Maemi
Hakushika Iori
Fujikura Uruka
Shisui Michiru
Kaneko Lumi
Dizzy Dokuro
Jelly Hoshiumi
Ember Amane
Komachi Panko
Makina Erina
Amanogawa Shiina
Remilia Nephys
Chisaka Airi
Saya Sairroxs
Runie Ruse
Muu Muyu
Hikanari Hina
Eimi Isami
Kannagi Loki
Kokoromo Memory
Gram Pico
Ayase Yuu
Kaminari Clara
Himemiya Rie

DanishCookies

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Idk why suisei gets one since she's not really a gaymer, aqua's should come with a pissing bucket for those autistic enough to sit at their PC after 20 hours and 8 cans of redbull (aqua).

Limkin

That shit makes me laugh so much.
This guy posts comments on youtube on every clip, replies on twitter whenever she is mentioned and is spamming her irl name basically everywhere I could see. He hates women, even more so lesbians, and even more so her. I am not sure if he is worth keeping an eye on, but he is definitely very close to having his own thread on this forum as a dedicated anti

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AZKi with a major announcement.

Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo will have her birthday live at 9PM JST.

Lots of great guests as well.

Suou Patra will be playing an RPG released just a month before FF7, Ode to the Sunset Era at 8PM JST.

Looks like a kusoge, compared to the game released just a month after this would be interesting.

Raden asked to be clipped.

From the recent AZKi-Nodoka talk where they talked about AZKi's personality.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Miuna just finished the first day of her back-to-school donothon and passed her original 5K goal (final count was 7000 USD). Woman tears (the good kind) were had.

I previously shilled this as one of the few (IMO) "good" donothons, since Pixel won't be taking a cut, and it is for an explicit purpose (her college funds - Miuna's family is blue collar background + she worked a low-end service job before this, so her loan app got denied by the bank).

A
GTGjKBFaIAAWpQR.jpeg
Curiously, no known oilers ended up in the top 3 (2 of 3 were anonymous). Majority of donos were anonymous (probably people from other fanbases passing by). Still, someone really wanted that daki (the 7K goal):
oiler.png
There will still be a second day. Waiting room here:

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Salado

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Top Bottom