"Oh my god no let me clarify before I peace out, not actually 'lean...' just hit the drankies....I need to learn the actual meanings of some of these new age words lmao"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I remember when sockpuppeting was an offense that got your account and the sockpuppet permanently banned. Those were better days. I remain committed to the spirit of what KF is, but only the spirit. The flesh feels like it's long since started to decay. If Josh ever happens to end up in my end of the woods, I'll take him to a bar and tell him he drinks free the whole night. Man has an incredible energy to keep going, a true inspiration.
Every accusation seems like a confession there atm.

Content:

Moona Karaoke, always a good time

Salado

Mamabear's gonna find the BL stash!

e:

Devilish.

Shiina, you can't just say that!

Last edited:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Mumei back to ripping and tearing demons from hell.

frz

this is almost 9/11 to me
NoeFure is very much my favorite JP ship
This is so sad
Noel should fingerblast Flare so hard, she forgets about Irys
There is an inverse law of the less people hang out on stream the more they hangout off-stream
They should still be hanging out together, just not on screen because chat gets annoying. This happened to almost every ship. There are some exceptions who persists but people are cringe.
Also knowing noel pl she is def the one getting fingerblasted.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Void Scribas

Even after all these years, Pekora is still the master comedian

---------------------------------------------------------

In other news. The IdolES girl would be attending VeXpo!

Kind of mixed felling with this. Considering the rest of the attendees are EN talents.

Ruby, I can see her having an English fandom that would be in the event, considering in her streams she's juggling JP, EN and ES like a clown in a monocycle

Koa can talk in English and has made streams in English, so she would have some English followers. Besides, she is from Spain, so I can see fans of her going.

Lala talks basic English and is kind of bad, but when she was Emberlith, specially at the beginning of her career, she was THE Spaniard vtuber, and I can see someone from her fandom attending and crossing the ocean for her.

My doubt is mostly with Taiga and Meica.

Taiga has focused on making friends with vtubers of Globie, like Kumanui Miel and Reina Ronronea (Who is also friends with Lala) so I can see the EU community know of her. But her fandom is clearly here in LATAM.

And finally Meica, I'm not going to mince my words, she is the guest who doesn't fit the most with the audience this convention was made. She doesn't know English at all, her entire community and fans are from LATAM, all her network of friends are ES vtubers and JP ones (Ruby and Taiga at least had interacted with EN girls)

It would even make more sense for Meica to go to a Japanese expo than this.

At least in Offkai half of gringolandia is a bunch of spics that jumped the wall and are fans of the girl. But in the UK? I don't know.

At the same time, EternalS are very united, so where one goes, the other girls follow. Furthermore, this is a very good networking opportunity.

I hope if few people get to see her, she is aware that it is not because she is unpopular, but that her fandom is here waiting for her.

Like Taiga said in one of her streams, someday we are going to have the LATAM vtuber conventions, where the IdolES will get to interact with the community that follows them.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
After kurosanji fell off, Shoto is now sucking hololive and homostar cocks so that they could appear together in Taiwan :dokiSmug:

In short, Vox is cucked

Shoto is the very definition of a leech. He sucked Luxiem to relevancy. At least he's smart enough to not alienate his audience.

Yeah also thats not all i found on Noa as i desicded to look into them again seeing as Sayu is going to the parent company HQ and DN talked to the CEO, who i assume is not He XiaoTong. But they also seem to have set up a competely new discord for there in house artist guild Nama workshop already went in and scrapped what i could but even with limited access it was pretty much empty.

E- I did also scrap the Noa discord and found some interesting things there as most of there vtuber have left as well as why they seem even more shit. Most of the vtuber channels are empty so even i could get in there there nothing.

Will Sayu be known as the black company destroyer? This is just... Wow, bitch can't get a break.

I remember when sockpuppeting was an offense that got your account and the sockpuppet permanently banned. Those were better days. I remain committed to the spirit of what KF is, but only the spirit. The flesh feels like it's long since started to decay. If Josh ever happens to end up in my end of the woods, I'll take him to a bar and tell him he drinks free the whole night. Man has an incredible energy to keep going, a true inspiration.
So you'll invite him to a gaybar then huh.
:naruhodo:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Mamabear's gonna find the BL stash!

e:

Devilish.

Shiina, you can't just say that!

Shiina got finessed by the nail lady into giving a fat tip.

Mehk

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Is this a joke I'm not getting, or did Shondo's clipper voluntarily dox his home address?

frz

Not even a few posts after that someone posted this:

That shit makes me laugh so much.

he is a known anti-nerissa schizo, his face is up on the schizo thread.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Please God watch this woman fail basic exercises. I'm BEGGING you to come watch this stupid autistic chinchilla live RIGHT NOW! I swear I'll owe you a solid or something if you just come to watch this stream! :pomuLove:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
he is a known anti-nerissa schizo, his face is up on the schizo thread.
Honestly her fault. She said something, I assume negative, about his favorite book series....

Archive

Now, he must have his revenge...
Screenshot-2024-07-23-202624.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Archive

Is this a joke I'm not getting, or did Shondo's clipper voluntarily dox his home address?

Quebec, gross. They are safe.

Why would someone want to date her? She is in the army and a lesbian. (Well maybe another lesbian would)

Last edited:

Salado

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I'm watching her coffee stream, and it's honestly a little creepy how small Hime's hands are. Literal toddler hands.

Salado

Top Bottom