"i want to have 4 PCs so that i can play games with my feet"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I won't lie, I was reading updates about the ongoing KF vtuber apocalypse or whatever (I'm only bothering to read the cliff notes people are talking about in Discord because engaging with it in any other way is like punching one of those comedy balloon toys from the 90's) and had a very significant jump in heart rate and blood pressure when it suddenly went down. But it turns out to have been a complete and total coincidence.
You should've vagueposted on Twitter like vtubers usually do to create a turmoil and get that clout, putting the forum name out there.
2/10 insight :botanheadshake:

Slabman is making a PC cooling system with milk while he discuss movies and dab on the zoomers

Zenya playing Elden Ring with a shock collar (that is against TOS since a long time, really)

Tsukimi plane plastic model

Alex 1st Gunpla

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holy shit we back, I thought the leprechaun mafia had finally gotten proctor.

Bug Eater

I had to actually watch vtubers instead of reading other people's posts about them :urtearingmeapart:
Nijisisters took the site down to prevent me from posting this clip where Sara sings and eats a Mcdonalds burger

We're about to see the finest mental gymnastics and the Olympics haven't even started yet.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I had to actually watch vtubers instead of reading other people's posts about them :urtearingmeapart:

We're about to see the finest mental gymnastics and the Olympics haven't even started yet.
>implying palestine tards care about JPs
they couldnt even bully a JP holostar, one of the bigger Niji talents is untouchable

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Nijisisters took the site down to prevent me from posting this clip where Sara sings and eats a Mcdonalds burger

Someone check on that Uncle Biff faggòt

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I got Fukai Mori that'll be up sometime this week or next. If you want to request the other(s) just give me the names
"My Will" and "Every Heart" are the other ones, but any clips of Airi singing are good.

Xuhle

So this drama happened and they acted like they fired him but rebranded him instead?

Archive
It seems he's not in discord anymore. She suggests email isn't fake, but got taken down.
Archive
Noa statement
Archive
Is AuroraliveVR Chinese Cyberlive?

Archive

From what they said on the discord and twitter its not and probably just the guy behind it fucking up

Also from Noa discord
Nolie_Termination_Statement_1-1.png

Bronze

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I won't lie, I was reading updates about the ongoing KF vtuber apocalypse or whatever (I'm only bothering to read the cliff notes people are talking about in Discord because engaging with it in any other way is like punching one of those comedy balloon toys from the 90's) and had a very significant jump in heart rate and blood pressure when it suddenly went down. But it turns out to have been a complete and total coincidence.
After literal vermintide made their lives and their ability to write yamanba unimpeded away with their bullshit, it would be hilariously hypocritical and gay of them to start shit with us.

Xuhle

First Auroralive and now them. Poor girl

Archive of the thread

Yeah also thats not all i found on Noa as i desicded to look into them again seeing as Sayu is going to the parent company HQ and DN talked to the CEO, who i assume is not He XiaoTong. But they also seem to have set up a competely new discord for there in house artist guild Nama workshop already went in and scrapped what i could but even with limited access it was pretty much empty.

E- I did also scrap the Noa discord and found some interesting things there as most of there vtuber have left as well as why they seem even more shit. Most of the vtuber channels are empty so even i could get in there there nothing.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Liora's birthday stream

Sera Kesera playing Master Detective Archives Rain Code

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
After literal vermintide made their lives and their ability to write yamanba unimpeded away with their bullshit, it would be hilariously hypocritical and gay of them to start shit with us.

KF has had a massive userbase turnover since then. If you look at the registration dates of most of the rabid vtuber-antis on there right now, most weren't there during the Keffels arc. That is why the whole thing upsets me a lot. The KF I knew would never be this blatantly hostile and deliberately combative

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
From what they said on the discord and twitter its not and probably just the guy behind it fucking up

Also from Noa discord
Nolie_Termination_Statement_1-1.png

I really, really hope Sayu is paying attention to this shit.

Nijisanji had to collapse under it's own weight in stupid decisions before people started dunking on them, these guys straight up look incompetent to begin with.

Bronze

E- I did also scrap the Noa discord and found some interesting things there as most of there vtuber have left as well as why they seem even more shit. Most of the vtuber channels are empty so even i could get in there there nothing.

So instead of Bri, they have YUY. It makes the "leak" weirder in my opinion. Guess we will have to wait and see if they'll leak stuff again

Runie's drawing

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
KF has had a massive userbase turnover since then. If you look at the registration dates of most of the rabid vtuber-antis on there right now, most weren't there during the Keffels arc. That is why the whole thing upsets me a lot. The KF I knew would never be this blatantly hostile and deliberately combative
You shouldn't let posts from uninformed retards bother you. Chimping out at them is literally exactly what they want and you already gave them enough fuel to last for weeks.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
A lot has changed since the site started. Believe me, it's shocking comparing the old 2016 days to the absolute mess of now.

VSoyBoy

I really, really hope Sayu is paying attention to this shit.

Nijisanji had to collapse under it's own weight in stupid decisions before people started dunking on them, these guys straight up look incompetent to begin with.
She tempered expectations for her audience, and I believe for herself, the minute she said she had a corpo to join. She straight up said "it looks fishy but it isn't". And I'm sure the shill that's showing her around the office right now has some good bullshit excuses for all her worries.

Limkin

Sayu ran away from the coal mines all the way into lithium excavation site. She is like Lisa, but with less finished demolition operations confirmed

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
"My Will" and "Every Heart" are the other ones, but any clips of Airi singing are good.
Ok I got them both and I threw in Angelus too. I try to clip the songs I'm familiar with but requests are always welcome

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
A lot has changed since the site started. Believe me, it's shocking comparing the old 2016 days to the absolute mess of now.

I remember when sockpuppeting was an offense that got your account and the sockpuppet permanently banned. Those were better days. I remain committed to the spirit of what KF is, but only the spirit. The flesh feels like it's long since started to decay. If Josh ever happens to end up in my end of the woods, I'll take him to a bar and tell him he drinks free the whole night. Man has an incredible energy to keep going, a true inspiration.

Top Bottom