"Babygirl little meow meow skrunkly sexyman what is the difference anymore?"Machina X Flayon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Horo7618

No one in particular
Shondo is apparently getting a 7 day Twitch suspension. Do they always give out a notice like this? Never seen one of these posted before. On her fucking birthday too...

GTME5ci-Xg-AAR74v.png

a

That does not look like a legitimate notification at all, the language is pretty ESL.... (given it's twitch anything is possible though....)

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Ballpark_Look

So apparently something is happening with NOA talent. Talent was fired

And then redubted with NOA on Bilibili

A A

httn

Hag enthusiast
Shondo is apparently getting a 7 day Twitch suspension. Do they always give out a notice like this? Never seen one of these posted before. On her fucking birthday too...

GTME5ci-Xg-AAR74v.png

a

Not too suprised given her recent cunni jokes on stream. Suprised it was only her first ban tbh.

Happy birthday Shondo!

We're creeping towards 5k pages again. I think that given how hard the threadmark system chugs when adding marks to a 5k page thread, future threads will be capped at 1k, maybe 2.5 at the most.
we should cap threads at 1488 pages.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Dizzy: "Why do I look so brown?" Dizzy: "I'M WHITE!"

"I ain't no seaniցցer." Not said, but surely thought.

Chat: "As a light-skinned Mexican, I'm going to have to take back my marriage proposal - I don't want what I can get at home." :whatastory:

So Dizzy has some nice manchu melanin in her. TBH I don't buy into the whole colorism thing for the SEA or china sector, but then again I'm not asian.

JusticeDog

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Not too suprised given her recent cunni jokes on stream. Suprised it was only her first ban tbh.

Happy birthday Shondo!

we should cap threads at 1488 pages.

She also came back with that feet on the table toggle right? That's pandering towards a fetish crowd, and while I think it's a shame she got banned; it does make sense.

Either way I hope she can make the best of her birthday. After everything she's dealt with, especially recently, I'm glad she's still around to celebrate her birthday.

Negzana

So Dizzy has some nice manchu melanin in her. TBH I don't buy into the whole colorism thing for the SEA or china sector, but then again I'm not asian.
Asians look better when they're not porcelain doll aliens

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tomoe Carmine playing Outlast

Black Italian Panda playing LoL

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Mystery meat, I mean stream any second now

Wait, menhera maxing is happening

Bronze

So apparently something is happening with NOA talent. Talent was fired

And then redubted with NOA on Bilibili

A A

So this drama happened and they acted like they fired him but rebranded him instead?

Archive
It seems he's not in discord anymore. She suggests email isn't fake, but got taken down.
Archive
Noa statement
Archive
Is AuroraliveVR Chinese Cyberlive?

Archive

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Parasi is getting paid $300 to watch along two vtuber debutes from https://ricorie.com/, and indo company on Saturday. Odd choice of a person to watch along.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
So this drama happened and they acted like they fired him but rebranded him instead?

Archive
It seems he's not in discord anymore. She suggests email isn't fake, but got taken down.
Archive
Noa statement
Archive
Is AuroraliveVR Chinese Cyberlive?

Archive

This sounds like a glorious clusterfuck. Alone it may even be worthy of its own dedicated thread.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Bronze

Suri's organizing a WWE event with 17 talents on 26th and 27th. She did this for membership celebration last year with only VNU talents.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom