"I'm literally like a 'house klweeper'"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Parrot’s sponsorship from Honkai Star Rail didn’t work out for him. Too much chink teasing and too thin skin from the chinks.

Archive

Parrot would prefer to shitpost than sell out and take the money.

Honestly, pretty based.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Can't wait for their 3d showcases.

Koros Apogee

Looks like Delutaya is Participating in a event called VocaDuo2024. And is submitting a song called Hyper Beam made by her team Electric Beam.

(Translated)
1720307700483.png

Electric Beam credit list:

Edit: I forgot to add, it's Guchico birthday today.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Can't wait for their 3d showcases.

My takeaway from that is V4Mirai girls have strong arms. :MozumiPichi:

E: Anyways just wanna add into the Filianposting. If she has a functioning brain cell she ought to pull out all the stops to get the green light from the original creator. Bend backwards if required. Get the merchandising mess sorted out by paying Jingo a percentage cut of the profits (past and future), and get an exclusive approval to use the current likeliness for streams and future events. A win-win solution is there and I think the artist is looking forward to that.

At the very least I’m thinking a compensation package of somewhere between $ 3k and the cost of a new model which might be $ 7k could possibly be fair for both sides but we might never get a chance to know the exact details.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Look at sleepy Towa hiding in the corner, doing her best to stay awake :towapeeved:

Why did she randomly take her hat off? Hell if I know. Hell if she knew either. After stream ended, she immediately fell asleep. There was zero thought going through this cute head:
24816.png

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

My takeaway from that is V4Mirai girls have strong arms. :MozumiPichi:

E: Anyways just wanna add into the Filianposting. If she has a functioning brain cell she ought to pull out all the stops to get the green light from the original creator. Bend backwards if required. Get the merchandising mess sorted out by paying Jingo a percentage cut of the profits (past and future), and get an exclusive approval to use the current likeliness for streams and future events. A win-win solution is there and I think the artist is looking forward to that.

At the very least I’m thinking a compensation package of somewhere between $ 3k and the cost of a new model which might be $ 7k could possibly be fair for both sides but we might never get a chance to know the exact details.
Just offer them 10k for full rights to the model. This is a surprisingly easy solution for her. She's been in the 8-9k CCV as of late on Twitch and her YT channel has 2.74m subs and is doing >30m views per month. She can afford to just write the check.

USS IOWA

Ah a cute cosplay...... Wait what the fuck?, Sometimes I feel sorry for her man, But then I remember she's mental case that is free to the public.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ah a cute cosplay...... Wait what the fuck?, Sometimes I feel sorry for her man, But then I remember she's mental case that is free to the public.
I have some sympathy for the others involved in the Mike situation, but not really her. Though you have to assume she banged her twink in that.

Stunned But Dumb

Ever see something and your mind just won't accept it as real. Like, "NO... it couldn't be" She has to be highlighting a cosplayer and not herself, right? Call me a sap, but I can't help but pity her. Please move forward, girl. This is like.. the 4th most depressing thing she could've posted

Though you have to assume she banged her twink in that.
More like her twink's friend. She and mafu say they never banged, but mafu claims she slept with a friend of his while she says she didn't. Lucky friend

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I'm gonna be real. Knowing what I know filian is really retarded. There's a reason a lot of VTubers only hangout with her once than never again.

She's got hella number brainrot, and she tries to emulate all sorts of things. You can't even get a good read on her. Is she an alt right grifter? A leftie? A commie? Nobody knows cause she does the weirdest shit outside of stream.

She could of easily purchased a model by now. She makes roughly 30K a month minimum. This is truly and ultimately a woman moment. I have no idea why she continued to use a model that wasn't hers. Fun fact. She has another model before the current one she uses that she also used. And made merch of that as well.

Anyways TLDR; girl is crazy retarded.
1000003200.jpg

Promise Nedoroids announced!

1720311357220.gif

:crushface::mywifenolan:
:nolancries::crushsobs:
:nolanihopeyournotblack:
:crushcriesalot::crushsighs::nolanitwasnotfine:
:CrushAllowed::crushwtfiswrong::crushbanned:
:totalnolansupremacy::totalnolansupremacy::totalnolansupremacy:

That's so sad.... like seeing a dog in a wheelchair sad.
1000003202.jpg

What's this guy nationality again? I need to use the correct slur.
1720312568565.gif

More like her twink's friend. She and mafu say they never banged, but mafu claims she slept with a friend of his while she says she didn't. Lucky friend
1000003203.jpg

Void Scribas

Speaking of Fillian friends, does anybody know what happened to Layna Lazar?

1720313157979.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bug Eater

Doki is showing off her members MC server, currently scheming up ways to extort more money from the dragoons.

Just offer them 10k for full rights to the model. This is a surprisingly easy solution for her. She's been in the 8-9k CCV as of late on Twitch and her YT channel has 2.74m subs and is doing >30m views per month. She can afford to just write the check.
10k is probably low-balling it but yeah it just boils down to whatever amount of money will make the modeller happy, unless they are super autistic. I'd guess it's closer to 50k (maybe even 100k, she spent more than that on her award show IIRC)

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ever see something and your mind just won't accept it as real. Like, "NO... it couldn't be" She has to be highlighting a cosplayer and not herself, right? Call me a sap, but I can't help but pity her. Please move forward, girl. This is like.. the 4th most depressing thing she could've posted

Considering he denied ever having a relationship with her until they ended up in multiple lawsuits & a divorce, if they were living together for any period you have to assume physiology will eventually take over and mafu is trying to save his image both with his audience and his social group.

I do love the reality that a guy fully actively denies having sex with a woman he was married to and she isn't a landwhale. This would be hilarious daytime TV in the USA.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Limkin

Mafumafu: We weren't dating. We weren't married. We didn't have sex. We don't have kids. I am not paying child support. This is just a friend's kid not mine.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Speaking of Fillian friends, does anybody know what happened to Layna Lazar?

View attachment 73215
Apparently Layna Lazar was pulling a sort of Filian esque set of shenanigans with her prepaid model. According to a couple of Chuubas in the groomcord they theorized that she went dark just in case the twitter mob went looking for more targets

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
They're both such fucking liars but it's crazy to me that most of Mafumafu's fanbase seems to have bought the shit he was peddling about how he wanted to go public and he's still pure and all the other shit.

Also Anti-ing your own SO on 2ch is unfathomably based, one of the funniest things she's ever done.

Top Bottom