"Babygirl little meow meow skrunkly sexyman what is the difference anymore?"Machina X Flayon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

USS IOWA

Everyone shut up, Ame wished Kiara happy birthday with a cute drawing.

Salado

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Lumin has been singing for 30 mins, and she's taking requests:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Man if Botan's AK got accepted by both Cover and Immigration it would be a contender.

Prease andasutand, Japan is peaceful civilized nation, nobody ever commits any crimes whatsoever unlike the barbaric gaikokujin and their shooting ranges, d-- oh...

vlcsnap-2024-07-07-00h45m08s152.png

Shinzo abe shotr.jpg

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
THIRTY THOUSAND A MONTH?
She can afford a small african country but never considered buying her own design and model? Sure, fam. :dokibirdWhat:

30K is a lowball. Since the average is per 100CCV is 1500$. This comes from Ludwig with a study he did and I can say from personal expierence is this accurate. The 30K figure comes from subs alone. Not taking into account ad revenue from YT and Twitch, Sponsorships (which pay 1-2$ per CCV per hour so fillian can be making 12K an hour from a sponsor easily...), Merch Sales and other stuff.

She's just being really negligent by not getting a model.

frz

Don't these companies require prior approval before a video is posted? If he got their approval because they didn't watch it and only realized it afterward, then he's got the right to be mad. Otherwise, I'd agree that he should have expected them to withhold payment.
Yes but they dont require the full video, only the sponsor segment. Most people have their sponsor done for review way before finishing the video and added into the video when editing, usually at the end or the beginning of the video and has no relation or filmed on the same day to the video. Revision/cancellation of sponsorship happens all the time.

Except for mr. Beast because he is one cocky mother fucker. Dont know if I mandela effect this but the guy had a sponsor canceled on him before but kept the segment anyway because the segment was filmed as part of the video.

So basically parrot sent them say a 30-second sponsor clips that was reviewed and approved. He added the clip into his video afterwards thinking the sponsor wont watch the video. Sponsor actually watched the video and told him to fuck off.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

closedblas

Local man does the Lord's work recording the Virtual Vacation concert at Anime Expo yesterday.
featuring:
Utano Pandora (ghost of Cyberlive)
Miori Celesta (not menhera)
Mint Fantome (she's really making the rounds)
Bao (double cheeked up on a Friday afternoon)

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Update on the Filian situation:

[a]

TL;DR there are talks between Goodsmile, Filian and the artist, Jingo. The last paragraphs show that Jingo is heavily protective of his works because it would open a precedent for free copyright or future issues, having to deal with everyone that wants to make merch out of his Booth models.
I don't think this one would sell out for money considering his reasoning to maintain all Booth customers under reign, but Filian could bite the bullet and offer 30K anyway.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
It's Korean woman hour on VSMP:
Miori's first time on the VSMP server. May be worth watching if nothing else for some of the old Tsunderia x PC x Prism MC server lore she's occasionally dropping:

Amoria:

Shura is not Korean (she's ES), but she's the POV to watch for interactions with Scarlett and the server mainstays:

VODs from earlier. These may be some of the last VReverie streams out there if recent developments are any indication.

Welsh MC autist and Nova were on earlier:

Scarlett's guerilla had some great moments as always:

Some clips:

Pillow lore (makes sense why she's a VTuber):

Scarlett's really going through it:

Non-news, your oshi isn't safe with Pillow:

Tubedude

[a]

TL;DR there are talks between Goodsmile, Filian and the artist, Jingo. The last paragraphs show that Jingo is heavily protective of his works because it would open a precedent for free copyright or future issues, having to deal with everyone that wants to make merch out of his Booth models.
I don't think this one would sell out for money considering his reasoning to maintain all Booth customers under reign, but Filian could bite the bullet and offer 30K anyway.

Goes straight to talks with the artist privately and has the artist give updates. Better than bowing and scraping to the mob.

Filian feels like the type of retard who will make a lot of messes due to being retarded, but has learned how to clean up those messes enough to not get completely fucked over by them.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

[a]

Most reasonable, coherent and integral artist tweet i've ever read. So there are negotiatons going on and model will stay on booth, as literally everyone with more than one braincell predicted.
Local man does the Lord's work recording the Virtual Vacation concert at Anime Expo yesterday.
featuring:
Utano Pandora (ghost of Cyberlive)
Miori Celesta (not menhera)
Mint Fantome (she's really making the rounds)
Bao (double cheeked up on a Friday afternoon)

it's gone

agility_

Early Adopter
No it isn't.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

[a]

I feel sorry for Filian. Imagine having to go through life while being completely retarded.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

[a]

A
I don't think they care about $40 cost of the model compared to the thousands from merch and protecting their IP you retard.

agility_

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Goes straight to talks with the artist privately and has the artist give updates. Better than bowing and scraping to the mob.
Wrong! Unless she publicly addresses all of Twitter, the people most affected by this, it doesn't count and she's still bad! Just like this completely rational individual put it:

Archive
Never heard of this vtuber, nor can I find anyone here posting about her.

>Things are being worked out in the background
>Filian's radio silence
:chibiBrainDamage:

My god, these faggots are insufferable.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom