"Are you gonna fap to my voice?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
I think a lot of people also don't take into account that many Holo talents and Niji livers (or even anyone in the scene, really), unknowingly, are friends behind the scenes, too. Not saying that is the case with Pomu and Calli, but we have seen similar things with Mumei and Selen and now Bae and Elira.

Talking shit about someone using your oshi will likely just earn the ire of your oshi more than anything.

Now, that aside:

UGH THIS SPONSORSHIP SHOULD HAVE BEEN SUBARUUUU WAH WAH

Man, that reminds me of how Wizards of the Coast pandered so much towards Basketball-Americans, only for it to fail miserably because joggers are far more interested in Yugioh than Magic the Gathering.

Koros Apogee

Delta will be participating in a VTuber event called the "VTuber Circuit Festival" which is on its second event and will be held in Osaka on November 18, 2023.
She also mentions that there will be limited merch in the event as well.
1697685886468.png(Link)

Here's a poster of the event(Link) and an image of the vol. 1 timetable(Link). They mentioned releasing a vol. 2 timetable at some point.
F7LoTtfb0AAcTDY.jpgF8Td5C2bUAAja-q.jpg
I will do my best to find clips of the event that have Delta in them.
Delta and Mitum had done their stream together about their first cover as U22.

Then Delta did a short singing and talk stream.

Lastly, Have a fun clip and gif of U22.
View attachment WI2N3RjU-Z0z1kvL.mp4
(Link)

@akashibag - F7XgETWbEAAcb6p.gif
(Link)

That is all.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I wonder if @Bay Lurker is an alt of one of the regulars here otherwise he must have immense self-control to not even post once.
almost certain he is. I actually suspect Gigachud for REASONS.
And an update on Pomu's grandma... for some reason.

MY question is how would a priest help with a woman trying to bite people is Pomu implying her grandmother needs an exorcist?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi once got approached by a shady person in a Barnes & Noble who tried to get her to audition for something.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bijou may have carried Bae through some of it, but they definitely make a good streaming pair. RAT AND ROCK LOVE
:BijouBijou:

niggaphil

Someone should inform phase connect girls, especially pippa and Lia to do a reaction on this video :smugselen:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Someone should inform phase connect girls, especially pippa and Lia to do a reaction on this video :smugselen:

Damn, Chris has really upped his production values.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Out: Airi Chisaka, pon wolf
In: Ashley Chisaka, pon golden retriever

Great stream, by the way. But you don't need me to tell you a Phase Connect in-house collab is going to be good.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Archive

Lisa's been pretty quiet recently and went dark for the past 3 days. I'm speculating that a friend may have committed suicide based off of this new tweet, but don't quote me. She's been going through tough times for a while now even with her new model/donothon/original song going well. I hope she's okay and takes time if it's really affecting her negatively.

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I'm speculating that a friend may have committed suicide based off of this new tweet, but don't quote me.
lisa.PNG
Seems pretty clear to me, hopefully she doesn't blame herself.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Late, but cute, sleepy dragon is doing some karaoke.

Edit: Damn, too late. She's ending. She may private this one for members.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Woman who gets nervous about being perceived is playing a game where she must perceive things

Also, cause I think it's mainthread worthy, bout an hour ago she gave her thoughts on the Fishmans coffee

I love how she pronounces Pippa:sanasmile:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
For anyone not following the Pippa thread, her collab with HexaVT ended on an awkward note and Hexa had a turbo-menhera moment after seeing people rip into her on /pcg/. Discussion of this post-stream episode started around page 3424, and is still ongoing nearly 20 pages later at the time of posting this. She's spent the last half-hour or so reading the board while live, over-apologising for being nervous, and has namedropped both the Kiwi Farms (admitting she has an account) and The Horned Rat.

It's a shitshow I can't do justice in a single post, but I wouldn't want non-capippispergs to miss it.

fortnitesmasherX

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 00-47-00 General Thread v2 Enhanced Segregation Techniques!.png

So wtf is the deal with this announcement?

For anyone not following the Pippa thread, her collab with HexaVT ended on an awkward note and Hexa had a turbo-menhera moment after seeing people rip into her on /pcg/. Discussion of this post-stream episode started around page 3424, and is still ongoing nearly 20 pages later at the time of posting this. She's spent the last half-hour or so reading the board while live, over-apologising for being nervous, and has namedropped both the Kiwi Farms (admitting she has an account) and The Horned Rat.

It's a shitshow I can't do justice in a single post, but I wouldn't want non-capippispergs to miss it.

I will assume Proctor threatened her...

Nigel Nigerman

Lurker mode activated.

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

grimacing m.pngToday is her birthday stream so go wish her a Happy birthday!!droopyeyes.png

chinchilla m.pngClips from the last stream!chinchilla.png

Top Bottom