"You can gleam a lot about your character by looking at the people rushing to your rescue. I could be very confident in my position, but once only Proctor, Rev and some other choice grifters come to my help, I would assume I did something wrong along the way"VSoyBoy

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Our very own meanie doodoo head if I may add

I'd take him than a random SEAnig driveby any day of the week

Plot Twist: @Bay Lurker is a SEAnig of thr Flip variety.

THE HORROR!!!!

View attachment 51201

Fuck you pussy, you know what I want.

Bay Lurker will give you the reactions that you deserve, not the reactions that you want.

Suck it up nigga.

:MozumiPichi: I'm far too easily drawn in by bird women, it's becoming a critical weakness.

Polish_20231019_095713962.jpg
Airi has said she is heading to the East coast to visit company offices there and will be within a drive from Pippa, wants to bully her into a visit.
Both Samsung and LG have offices a state away from Pippa's last known general location.
Will Pippa ghost Airi? Pippa has said she would have extreme anxiety meeting anyone from PC in person.
And explicitly said she is afraid of catching feelings for one of them.

I'm more afraid of Airi catching the Moldvid from Pippa.

Bay Lurker going to bed after another successful day of terrorizing nijifriends with the :mikothumbsl:.

Polish_20231019_101942560.png
I'm already seeing copycats of his schitck but they will never hold a candle to the OG

There can only be one...

Fucking hell, I didn't think I'd make an almost dedicated post about this :nehgah:

Oh well...

:mikothumbsl::mikothumbsl::mikothumbsl::mikothumbsl::mikothumbsl::mikothumbsl::mikothumbsl:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1697682221898.png
Two white girls and a golden retriever. Name a more classic trio.

hlwldlnf

woah Tara just listed all her languages and basically said she was previously told not to mention she speaks Ukranian by Niji
Not surprised given Niji's stance of keeping it on the down low when it comes to China vs Taiwan shit. Any political dispute that happens in the world they don't want their talents uttering anything that could get them under fire.

Seems increasingly likely that they will be announcing a Niji EN AR concert at NIJIFes (to be held sometime next spring), although it might be too little too late as far as fan sentiment goes. I think that they have missed out on some of the small but necessary milestones (like Obsydia or even Ethyria 3D debuts, as well as other official events that they could've held) in favour of chasing the big fish. Hopefully they figure out the cure to covid before then.

Makes sense, there's been a slew of breaks within EN that ends up being "I was in Japan" announcements. Kind of sounds like they want to do 3D events before they do a 3D debut.

Edit: Forgot about the possibility of NJU, the year end concert that niji does., not sure if this is gonna happen considering NijiFes is so late in the year, or some recordings for Nijifes itself, given that Nijifes is taking place during Christmas and probably a good chunk of EN people want to be with family rather than go to an event.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Airi has said she is heading to the East coast to visit company offices there and will be within a drive from Pippa, wants to bully her into a visit.
Both Samsung and LG have offices a state away from Pippa's last known general location.
Will Pippa ghost Airi? Pippa has said she would have extreme anxiety meeting anyone from PC in person.
And explicitly said she is afraid of catching feelings for one of them.
Not going to lie, it's fucking hilarious to think the first person who might actually meet Pippa IRL isn't Tenma or Lumi, but the one person in Phase who can consistently troll the shit out of Pippa. God speed PonWolfo.
>pull up outside
>roll down the window and blast Pippa the Ripper at full volume through the car speakers
>leave

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I like how everyone its doing some kind of pose or face and then Raden its just like :)
Clip Tax

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I wonder if @Bay Lurker is an alt of one of the regulars here otherwise he must have immense self-control to not even post once.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I wonder if @Bay Lurker is an alt of one of the regulars here otherwise he must have immense self-control to not even post once.
At this point it would be disappointing if he posted, nothing could live up to the hype. Like when Super Duper talked on Proctor's stream.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The Airi/Rie/Lumi collab, talking about army wives:

Rie: "and you just know what's going on when they're husbands are off, serving. You just know."
Airi and Lumi: "How do you know?"
Rie: "You just know, you just know."

Froot BTFOd.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
They're one of the few streamers who I genuinely feel bad for when they're pranked or misled by chat. Like this example:

I Never played the Resident evil series so i dont know how similar the originals and the remakes are but they did play RE4 as the ggn sisters

And they're also holo simps so they probably seen clips. I will guess they probably knew about the shark but its still pretty cute of them

They definitely played along for the bit.

Timestamp of them running into the fish in their GGN days:

Punished Lurker

Seems increasingly likely that they will be announcing a Niji EN AR concert at NIJIFes (to be held sometime next spring), although it might be too little too late as far as fan sentiment goes. I think that they have missed out on some of the small but necessary milestones (like Obsydia or even Ethyria 3D debuts, as well as other official events that they could've held) in favour of chasing the big fish. Hopefully they figure out the cure to covid before then.

Makes sense, there's been a slew of breaks within EN that ends up being "I was in Japan" announcements. Kind of sounds like they want to do 3D events before they do a 3D debut.
I think the first quote captured my feelings about the situation perfectly. Recently I've felt like the fan sentiment around Niji EN has been low, and that it's going to go lower now because of the three first waves traveling to Japan and being on a break for an extended period of time.

I've also got the theory that they want do the AR Live first as to get the fans sweet money of seeing the 3Ds in action for the first time and then follow with releasing the 3D debuts of each wave. But I don't know if it will work as well as they think, because as you said they are focusing on chasing the big fish of AR live instead of realeasing at least some small content in the middle to keep the fans satisfied. I can understand the waves traveling to Japan, working there and doing whatever they want, and I'm happy they are getting the opportunity, but at the same time it has been a long time since a big branch event like the Lazulight 3D debuts, or even if they do something good that includes a big part of the branch like the "Oto no naru houe" cover it ends up being eclipsed by bad news or drama (like it happened with the cover dropping and then Mysta announcing his graduation 2 weeks later)

Finally I also agree that if they announce the AR live during Nijifes it might be too little too late, it would be good if they could announce it at around the end of November, as certain talents have been talking about a lot of projects moving in that month, and it's not as far as the end of the year. Because if they actually wait to announce it until the end of the year it might be way too long without any official event for the Niji branch

Also while I'm at it: Keep doing a great job Bay Lurker, I honestly prefer to get Miko'd rather than get an ESL Schizo driveby

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

After clearing the main story, Kureha Mitra is preparing to tackle the cave of the seven stars, the most infuriating dungeon in Star Ocean FD:R

Negzana

One day more, another day another destiny, this neverending road to Calvary

Last edited:

soap suds

Not surprised given Niji's stance of keeping it on the down low when it comes to China vs Taiwan shit. Any political dispute that happens in the world they don't want their talents uttering anything that could get them under fire.

... Kind of sounds like they want to do 3D events before they do a 3D debut.
Seeing as how she was getting shit for speaking Russian anyways, I can see why they told her to hold off on speaking Ukrainian. I can only imagine the comments begging her to speak on politics and shit when she joined Niji partly to escape that. It still sucks that she couldn't reveal that information though.

They probably do want to do 3D events before they announce their debuts. For a handful of 3Ds, they've shown off the model first and then did a showcase later on. Off the top of my head, all of Lazulight, Hana, and Shellin had their models shown before their showcase to build up hype. Hell, I don't even think Shellin's had his showcase yet and his 3D has been around forever.

Selen is playing Apex before she leaves for her break.

Elira has also been doing a superchat reading stream for a while. It took her about two hours to even start reading superchats and now she's fucking losing it trying to see if she can say bogos binted without laughing. She's failing.

And an update on Pomu's grandma... for some reason.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Seeing as how she was getting shit for speaking Russian anyways, I can see why they told her to hold off on speaking Ukrainian. I can only imagine the comments begging her to speak on politics and shit when she joined Niji partly to escape that. It still sucks that she couldn't reveal that information though.

They probably do want to do 3D events before they announce their debuts. For a handful of 3Ds, they've shown off the model first and then did a showcase later on. Off the top of my head, all of Lazulight, Hana, and Shellin had their models shown before their showcase to build up hype. Hell, I don't even think Shellin's had his showcase yet and his 3D has been around forever.

Selen is playing Apex before she leaves for her break.

Elira has also been doing a superchat reading stream for a while. It took her about two hours to even start reading superchats and now she's fucking losing it trying to see if she can say bogos binted without laughing. She's failing.

And an update on Pomu's grandma... for some reason.

Pomus grandma is wild

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Millie is doing a short zatsu before going on a break too.

Joining the VC Collab randomly, slurping Petra and then ending stream, typical Millie.
:whatastory:

Last edited:

Negzana

Top Bottom