"Heeey lads! Lads! Come on me ship! Come on me ship! We'll all go out! Get your guns! And the treasure chest! Bring out the treasure chest!! And treasure map!! We have to get back to the ship HURRY!!! It's gold! I have to get my pirate hat! Oh nooo it fell, get my pirate hat! Ahoy mateys!"MamaMori (looking at her favorite holomem photo)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Airi has said she is heading to the East coast to visit company offices there and will be within a drive from Pippa, wants to bully her into a visit.
Both Samsung and LG have offices a state away from Pippa's last known general location.
Will Pippa ghost Airi? Pippa has said she would have extreme anxiety meeting anyone from PC in person.
And explicitly said she is afraid of catching feelings for one of them.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Anime Fan

Airi has said she is heading to the East coast to visit company offices there and will be within a drive from Pippa, wants to bully her into a visit.
Both Samsung and LG have offices a state away from Pippa's last known general location.
Will Pippa ghost Airi? Pippa has said she would have extreme anxiety meeting anyone from PC in person.
And explicitly said she is afraid of catching feelings for one of them.
Based on the way Airi talks about her company I doubt she'd have any free time at all on this business trip.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Gyaru Shiina is like a little toasted marshmallow, she's so cute :sanasmile:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
And with her numerous accessories and genki personality, Sava was pretty gal.
I shall acquire your expert opinion then, because I have seen this discussion on reddit before, and the result was inconclusive: Does Kiara have the qualifications for a gal?

I know she doesn't yet have a gal style outfit like Polka or Nene do, but imo she is a gal in almost all but aesthetics
:MozumiPichi: I'm far too easily drawn in by bird women, it's becoming a critical weakness.
I know about a certain group of Idols in Hololive that could be interesting for your tastes

I'm not sure I want to live in a world where Vshojo is more professional than Niji and possibly Holo...

Also, this cannot possibly be the same Vshojo that fucked up auditions and a phishing case.

Did... did Gunrun pull a fishman and hired real managers to fix his company?

I fear for the day when Hololive and Cover gets its own reckoning like that.
Currently, Cover is being held up as the better choice of the two, with better management and that they care more about their talents than Niji does.
But I am afraid that that's just an outside and incomplete perspective, and that inside, it looks a lot more similar than we currently know. Maybe the HoloEN girls are just more resilient to mistreatment than the NijiEN folk who quit, but they have to endure the same shit as well.
At the end of the day, its still a Japanese company as well. The impression of "Hololive has better management" mostly stems from the fact that we don't know about anything bad going on, so one assumes it's going good.

And the day when an Ex-Holo will air the dirty laundry on Vshojos megaphone will come. I don't want it to happen like that, but I'll just have to wait for Magnis or Randons Vshojo debut and we shall see.

Meme tax, brought to you by PISS Corp. Discord

Bild_2023-10-19_015339412.png

Stunned But Dumb

I don't want it to happen like that, but I'll just have to wait for Magnis or Randons Vshojo debut and we shall see.
If this happened, people will just say "thats, Stars, not Live. Stars bad, but Live still good"

How did he even make this typo... unless...

Bug Eater

Our boy/gal Bay Lurker was at it again, it seems.

Bay Lurker going to bed after another successful day of terrorizing nijifriends with the :mikothumbsl:.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I shall acquire your expert opinion then, because I have seen this discussion on reddit before, and the result was inconclusive: Does Kiara have the qualifications for a gal?

I know she doesn't yet have a gal style outfit like Polka or Nene do, but imo she is a gal in almost all but aesthetics
She's like the gyarus that are super cute, girly girls but not actually sluts, so kinda.

View attachment 51223
He was talking to Yuko, mostly.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara zatsu coming at you fast:

That's an interesting question. I've never thought of Kiara as gal-like, although I don't watch her as frequently as others. Keeki definitely seems to be very trendy and fashionable, which would help qualify her for gal status. But none of the outfits I've seen her in strike me as gyaru fashion, and the Kiara character herself is pretty detached from any sort of gyaru-ism. I think I'd have to do more research before I give a definitive answer. Out of curiosity, do you have on hand that reddit discussion? I shudder at the thought of using that site but I'm curious to know what their arguments were.

EDIT:

I for one am very happy to see more horsegirls debuting. Very underrated! :shubaIapprob:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
3 of the 4 new V4Mirai talents tweeted out their silhouettes.

Stunned But Dumb

Bay Lurker going to bed after another successful day of terrorizing nijifriends with the :mikothumbsl:.
I wonder how the other lurkers feel knowing he's kind of the face of the react lurkers

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I know about a certain group of Idols in Hololive that could be interesting for your tastes

I'm well aware of Holotori, and long hair fourth outfit Shuba is 12/10 female design, Tomboyish girl made up in cute girl fashion makes me cu it is the apotheosis of Hololive model aesthetic and is very pleasing to look at. It's just a realization to me that a majority of the vtubers I enjoy watching, have the most visual appeal, or hold my attention the longest are all (ostensibly) bird themed. It's not limited to women either with Hakka and Proctor in there.

This is a number substitution cipher, translates to 'cosplay'.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
This is the same man who would message the managers at 5am because he had a dream of a good idea

As Rin said he's definitely not normal

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

to add to white girl Wednesday, barely 2 view June is losing her mind building lego

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
3 of the 4 new V4Mirai talents tweeted out their silhouettes.

And like 4 days ago they all tweeted some mini-games.

This one was an OSU chart for Abi and Serina's original song, MIRAI.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bay lurker is the one responsible for the lack of Nijifriends on the forum, he has systematically and methodically hunted each of them down, why do you think scuddle disappeared? Now he taunts the few remaining ones with reactions, reminding them of their inevitable encounter with the Nijikiller.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Simple addition to an acrylic stand.

1697674836161.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Bay lurker is the one responsible for the lack of Nijifriends on the forum, he has systematically and methodically hunted each of them down, why do you think scuddle disappeared? Now he taunts the few remaining ones with reactions, reminding them of their inevitable encounter with the Nijikiller.
He hunts but instead of a spear it's a 3d printed migo with noticable sharp edges

Top Bottom