"I'm not Mexican, I'm a different brown!"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
anyone else gotten this version of the "you've been a naughty boy" pop-up on yt? seems they're going scorched earth on the less retarded portion of the viewerbase
View attachment 51216

edit: am I really late? haven't seen any talk of them threatening to block the player itself
I just got this today too. Did the fix that was posted, and it seems to work.

I might would be willing to watch ads or even pay for their service if YT and Google weren't so fucking shit. So fuck them.

Hell, it took those niggas too long to monetize my girl Airi, and they keep demonitizing and blocking streams of hers.
:pippadfuckoff:

I love airi a lot but she has lived enough in commiefornia that she's basically white, she has some very stupid white girl takes sometimes
True, but at least they're not all bad. She's a fan of the Killdozer. Plus, she's an actual hag with hag takes.
:holohag::hololove:

So Hina may be going to Twitchcon but Marimari has decided to stay behind

Archive

Now who will Hina spread crap about in another stoner-fueled rambling?

Also, things like this are why Marimari is great.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
woah Tara just listed all her languages and basically said she was previously told not to mention she speaks Ukranian by Niji

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I wonder how the other lurkers feel knowing he's kind of the face of the react lurkers

I'm already seeing copycats of his schitck but they will never hold a candle to the OG

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Edit: Someone will surely ask, so yes Markiplier is making a movie on the Iron Lung????

when is the squirrel stapler movie
Airi has said she is heading to the East coast to visit company offices there and will be within a drive from Pippa, wants to bully her into a visit.
Both Samsung and LG have offices a state away from Pippa's last known general location.
Will Pippa ghost Airi? Pippa has said she would have extreme anxiety meeting anyone from PC in person.
And explicitly said she is afraid of catching feelings for one of them.
chances are for how shitty Ahri's company is it's not one of the BIG industry companies chances are it's a small building wedged between two far more interesting places that only employees have any reason to enter
This is a number substitution cipher, translates to 'cosplay'.
Shitty meme account still one of the more helpful posters around here. Between you and Bay Lurker our little slice of stupidity really is an asylum isn't it.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Shitty meme account still one of the more helpful posters around here. Between you and Bay Lurker our little slice of stupidity really is an asylum isin't it.

I'd like to point out that this account was never meant to skinwalk Todd Howard, that's just a position others have foisted on me that I think is funny and decades of tabletop gaming contributes to just rolling with things that amuse me. I can't remember the initial thought that lead to it beyond having some kind of epiphany ~2 1/2 years ago regarding Bethesda and Todd Howard and coming to some conclusion that something was 'Todd's greatest mistake' and have since forgotten what the fuck I was even on to come to that conclusion, but it came with the realization that very often there's a glimmer of some ancient regret visible in Todd's face and he surely, surely, has a great weight bearing down on his shoulders that goes unattended and threatens to crush him.

It's also not a name I use anywhere else besides a youtube account I made specifically to not link my interactions with TVA/Proctor's streams with any other account I use because I'm not Nolan Crush and put in a modicum of effort to not just broadly dox myself.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Maniacal Foreigner

(firstposter, lmao point and laugh)
Does anyone know why Miia is ghosting Nano, saying she doesn't know her when she gets brought up? I'm just so fucking confused.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Does anyone know why Miia is ghosting Nano, saying she doesn't know her when she gets brought up? I'm just so fucking confused.

Because women.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Nano's stench is strong enough to sever personal relations

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
she maybe doesn't like gypsies, don't blame her tho :ironmousekek:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Airi has said she is heading to the East coast to visit company offices there and will be within a drive from Pippa, wants to bully her into a visit.
Both Samsung and LG have offices a state away from Pippa's last known general location.
Will Pippa ghost Airi? Pippa has said she would have extreme anxiety meeting anyone from PC in person.
Not going to lie, it's fucking hilarious to think the first person who might actually meet Pippa IRL isn't Tenma or Lumi, but the one person in Phase who can consistently troll the shit out of Pippa. God speed PonWolfo.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not going to lie, it's fucking hilarious to think the first person who might actually meet Pippa IRL isn't Tenma or Lumi, but the one person in Phase who can consistently troll the shit out of Pippa. God speed PonWolfo.
She's still trolling her though, trolling her with social interaction.

Bug Eater

Seems increasingly likely that they will be announcing a Niji EN AR concert at NIJIFes (to be held sometime next spring), although it might be too little too late as far as fan sentiment goes. I think that they have missed out on some of the small but necessary milestones (like Obsydia or even Ethyria 3D debuts, as well as other official events that they could've held) in favour of chasing the big fish. Hopefully they figure out the cure to covid before then.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Will Pippa "Not Lesbian" The Rippa be able to resist oogling the PonWolfo's Pons? find out next time on Dragon Pon Z

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
holy shit.png
wtf am i looking at.gif
Well that's definitely not concerning at all

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't know exactly what she said, but it could be she's playing the vtuber game where she knows/knew "Yuri", but doesn't know "Nano". It could be she drifted apart from Yuri over time, like Yuri and Lumi did and just left it at that. It could be it was leaked to her what Yuri did, and she dropped her. It could be that it wasn't leaked to her what Yuri did, but Miia is such a Phase simp, she dropped Yuri anyway. It could be a little of some or all of the above. Or none of those at all.

We won't know unless Miia herself comes forward, and I don't think that'll happen. It is what it is.

Also, if we're going to talk about Miia, might as well share that she's live right now. Looks like she's making memes or something goofy.

Top Bottom