"For some reason, I got food poisoning from enoki mushrooms, which are supposed to be good for digestion, and now I am living in the toilet! Don't look for it 🍄"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

Shiina is also playing Iron Lung... after her little chat with her chat. She is still tanned!!

Edit: Someone will surely ask, so yes Markiplier is making a movie on the Iron Lung????

No Name

Yeah, it's been talked about here and there a few pages back. I have also just outright been blocked

The link in this post helped me with that, but I have to continually reset every once in a while

Don't turn off your privacy trackers by the way

Edit: Just wanted to also post that Fauna will be playing World of Horror!!

Fauna playing WoH :sanasmile:, if this woman gets better in any way, I might become parasocial for her.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
desperately need Mumei to play World of Horror after Fauna

soon all shall know the joy and terrors of World of Horror, and my pipe-dream of community days going through content made by fans is inching closer and closer

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Oh hey, Matara Kan is finally playing Dwarf Fortress.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie has something premiering in three hours, and has Lumi and Airi involved too:

Interested to see what this is.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii stream soon.

and some elefauna.
F8mrNUNaIAA_ZSE.jpg

and some witch fauna. :MozumiPichi:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I got this on my feed and i had a lil kek at how hard she got wrangled by her new manager

No new spergout tweets since the 28th of Sep, just regular *gasp* livestream shit and grass touching

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Everywhere I go, I hear people say that computers extremely difficult to use, but perhaps this could be fixed if a cute anime girl was there to help.

Lia has come up with a solution, releasing the Lia desktop assistant for free, which she had promised during her donothon.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Towle

I got this on my feed and i had a lil kek at how hard she got wrangled by her new manager

No new spergout tweets since the 28th of Sep, just regular *gasp* livestream shit and grass touching

Microsoft still can't write a decent CPU scheduler, or just another Woman moment?

Anime Fan

Rie has something premiering in three hours, and has Lumi and Airi involved too:

Interested to see what this is.

It should be interesting with that group. Both Lumi and Airi have it as "White Girl Wednesday" on their schedules.

Edit:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
It should be interesting with that group. Both Lumi and Airi have it as "White Girl Wednesday" on their schedules.
Is it still white girl wednesdays if 2/3's of them aren't white

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Virtual reality is the only reality where you could outbox my oshi. In real life she would destroy you.

It's an unwinnable situation. You're either the guy that got his ass beat by Korone, or you're the piece of shit motherfucker that hit Korone. Either way your life is over.

Stunned But Dumb

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So Hina may be going to Twitchcon but Marimari has decided to stay behind

Archive

Top Bottom