"The only way to move the bloodline forward is if I do it myself"Gawr Gura

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Monarch Making Holopromise proud with a 15 Track Naruto cover album

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Maria is doing a Karaoke singing Aikatsu songs.

It is a DAM Karaoke at the Niji office.

Last edited:

RiverBear

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Natsumi sounds like she's gonna pass out

braindoko

Pomus grandma is wild
she's told a few stories of her rowdy granma but this one is her favorite

probably dementia
she was crazy back when Pom was in school. Just menhera genes

Some birds do need punching tbh

I like her I seriously do... but after 5 minutes I've had enough PEKORI for a year

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Nijiposting day 18 Mito is the queen edition

She's talking about you after you watch her single, I love the animation

Mito and Deron is 3D is really fun to watch

Even if she calls Isabelle a slut I like her

Nodoka likes Mito

Rushia also likes Mito, awkwardly

Maybe you also should like Mito, just look at that cute face

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Kr Gm bard otp Feviknight is doing a world 2023 watch along. taking shit about eu rn

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
she's told a few stories of her rowdy granma but this one is her favorite

she was crazy back when Pom was in school. Just menhera genes

Some birds do need punching tbh

I like her I seriously do... but after 5 minutes I've had enough PEKORI for a year

This one is the memorable one

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you had to deal with this half negro fag all day then maybe you'd understand
That discord has truly become a black hole of gayness

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
If you had to deal with this half negro fag all day then maybe you'd understand
look at this wetback crying about discord.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So I took a peek at the pippa thread and you're probably not gonna see more pippa collabs outside of pc for the foreseeable future. This hexa girl set herself on fire and pour gasoline on herself again. Pippa is gonna blame herself for whatever happens to that schizo bitch :Vesper-UNHINGED:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
In that case it's even stupider to feel bad, cheated, angry, etc. over it not being Pomu because people just hyped themselves into a frenzy on nothing and the natural fallout of getting ahead of themselves is starting to spread. It's one thing if it was some kind of a competition or somewhere where the two were both in consideration and Mori pulls ahead by some reason and the seethe can at least be based on salty fans angry their oshi lost, but this was never the case. Pomu is my oshi in equal standing as Calli, and I don't feel cheated by any way in this, even though I'm part of the audience that knows how much something like this would mean to Pomu in the first place.

Unless something comes out that Pomu was in consideration for this and got passed over behind the scenes, then I might feel bad about all this.
This whole mgs sperging is a full-on retard war because some people are too terminally online to see something other than tribalfagging, I would be happy for pomu either way if she got picked but companies basing their picks on passion choice is a rare occurrence especially if they're a big company. It's a business project at the end of the day and choosing based on numbers has always been normal for them, even if a portion of fanbase A hated it to death, it's still going to attract the massive attention of other audiences which is basically what the aim of this collaboration is all about

(Serious) Has anyone gotten deeply addicted to a 2views ? To the point that it started having negative repercussion on your life ? If so please DM for some tips.
It's driving me truly crazy, my whole life is shifting towards this V-tuber, I can't spend an hour without thinking about her. It's truly madness. I'll share more details in DM but I hate this situation, I enjoyer her more than anything but if I keep going like that I'll lose everything I have, starting with my sanity. I truly need help.
:medsmoremeds:
go outside and find different hobbies dude

Time to see how Yasuda's gravity defying tits apply to a Holo 3D
I'm actually excited to see kaela's 3D model the most because of yasuda, it somehow works for suntory nomu (although it's probably because her outfit doesn't seem to accentuate her boobs as much) so as long they didn't do any weird jiggle physics it shouldn't be that bad 🌈

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nijiposting day 18 Mito is the queen edition
Highly functional Idol schizo who has deep knowledge of internet culture (mostly JP), totally a responsible Highschool Class rep. Will probably murder you in your sleep and has killed Santa Claus once during one Christmas because she's not happy that everyone got happy Christmas time instead of herself.

Also probably gonna snuck into Holofes expo and drop pencil eraser on the booth for shits and giggles.

And she's also the only vtuber who decided to do a singing stream in Skyrim of all places.

Not only that, she's also an tank destroyer girl on a military gacha game too.
1697701597916.png
Then she got a proper military uniform and modified her rigging with red color for three times faster shitposting.

1697701617346.png

All in all, a perfectly sane idol leader of Nijisanji. I should give her original songs a listen, so far only ever heard her cover of Monkey Majik's Around the World (that's on the post quoted) and her singing as part of the group collab cover with other nijisanji JP talents (Suzuhara Lulu, Honma Himawari, Higuchi Kaede, Shizuka Rin, Akabene Youko, Yuuhi Riri) singing Keyakizaka46's song Silent Majority.

She got plenty of translated clips too, mostly because her musing/talk stream is wild and has often collaborated with almost everyone from other agencies like Hololive and other JP corpos. Give her a try, or maybe not. She might smother you in your sleep.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
anyone else gotten this version of the "you've been a naughty boy" pop-up on yt? seems they're going scorched earth on the less retarded portion of the viewerbase
View attachment 51216

edit: am I really late? haven't seen any talk of them threatening to block the player itself
Yes, you are late, but I had that message a few days ago, but Adblocker updated yesterday, and so far, no more messages.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Looks like morale has improved but if you're on a downward spiral get your reps and follow 774inc's Oinomori May

Three Re:AcT members Amakawa Hano, Kulaku Lie, and Usuwa Suu singing at 8PM JST.

774inc's Saionji Mary to reveal a new outfit at 8PM JST.

Ruri-nee's original song from her first Victor Entertainment album.

Kamitsubaki's Koko covering CH4NGE.

Polka with a cover later at 7.15PM JST.

Delta will be participating in a VTuber event called the "VTuber Circuit Festival" which is on its second event and will be held in Osaka on November 18, 2023.
She also mentions that there will be limited merch in the event as well.
View attachment 51260(Link)

Here's a poster of the event(Link) and an image of the vol. 1 timetable(Link). They mentioned releasing a vol. 2 timetable at some point.
View attachment 51261View attachment 51262
I will do my best to find clips of the event that have Delta in them.
Delta and Mitum had done their stream together about their first cover as U22.

Then Delta did a short singing and talk stream.

Lastly, Have a fun clip and gif of U22.
View attachment 51268
(Link)

View attachment 51269
(Link)

That is all.

Noticed some I recognise. Propro sent quite a number of theirs (Koinoya Mai, Sakuya Azusa, Kaduki Mikuru, and Shirose Aoi), there are two 2view Re:AcT talents (Otogi Nemu and Mikoshi Taran), Susanoo from AiryPro, and Mochimochi Sakura from Hoshimeguri. Indies as well, Samayoi Suzu, Tammy, Sifar, Nagino Mashiro, Mus1ca, and Amoka (who opened for one of AZKi's live).

RiverBear

1697703730492.png

Fuck. I was really hoping it would be Pomu

Top Bottom