"I do know, um, that they prefer to be, um uh, she, she/her pronouns right now and they, I think, also go by the name Chrissy. So I do know that so definitely it's ok to say she. Um I also know that she, uh, fucked her mom, so..."Lilybelle

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Negzana

Next batch of Friend With 4 plushies announced and it's Myth. Wonder how quick the Gura one will sell out.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Smol Nami post

Maybe a stream by the cutest midget in the world this weekend?!

I don't have the times but IRyS will be in 2-3 JP Splatoon collabs coming up soon too. Flare, Suisei, Fubuki...and I forgot who else. NVM, found it:

Also Mumei mentioned again tonight that there's an upcoming Overwatch collab, but she didn't want to say who yet just in case some people can't make it. She doesn't want to have to say, "Oh, you're dying? Well I already announced you'd be there, so you have to come."

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Noticed some I recognise. Propro sent quite a number of theirs (Koinoya Mai, Sakuya Azusa, Kaduki Mikuru, and Shirose Aoi), there are two 2view Re:AcT talents (Otogi Nemu and Mikoshi Taran), Susanoo from AiryPro, and Mochimochi Sakura from Hoshimeguri. Indies as well, Samayoi Suzu, Tammy, Sifar, Nagino Mashiro, Mus1ca, and Amoka (who opened for one of AZKi's live).
Ah, other then Delta I see an indie I just subbed to, Nagino Mashiro. The guest list seems interesting so I am curious what the standards for these events are. The amount of 2 and 3view vsingers I follow is getting silly these days but none of them are there.

So I'll shill them here, this is Turu.

It's crazy how many events there are for vtubers. I know the market in Japan might be saturated but I would want to be in Japan as a vtuber for sure

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Proctor is sleeping, prepare for the worst, bros

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 51373

Fuck. I was really hoping it would be Pomu

ORIGINAL SONG... :airidepressed: and it sounds like fucking rap garbage :NOWWELAUGH:
Konami are so fucking retarded man I fucking can't :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek: I thought they peaked with all the silent hill shit but here they go commissioning some rap tunes for mgs. She could prove me wrong but that intro is 95% from a rap song.

edit
FUCK ME SIDEWAYS THE LYRICS ARE INDEED ON THE VIDEO :whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

I go Sneaking-neaking-neaking-neaking-neaking-neaking-neaking-neakingSneaking like I’m SNAKE, Everybody keep it SOLIDI go Sneaking-neaking-neaking-neaking-neaking-neaking-neaking-neakingSneaking like I’m SNAKE, Everybody, find your bomb
peak mgs right there

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
This situation has just felt like a reminder that being a fan of Niji isn't very great. You don't know whether you can actually support the people you like in any way, because a major part of that money will go into management that does nothing for them, and any merch will most likely be of the lowest quality acceptable by law. Trying to talk about them is difficult, because any communities that aren't insufferable hugboxes generally hold little to no interest in anything other than Holo, Vshojo, and maybe Phase. Even if any of them do get out, odds are they'll just get poached elsewhere, and get constantly hounded to give tribalfags the validation they desperately need.
This is very true especially for me as a local exID nijinog, it's really hard to share them and try to spread the words about them when the public opinion is all out against them, also for me, despite Niji clearly showed a downgrade in managing their overseas livers, I still wanted Niji to grow, I still want them to succeed, and I liked their concepts better than others albeit they really need to work on executing it well imo..

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
ORIGINAL SONG... :airidepressed: and it sounds like fucking rap garbage :NOWWELAUGH:
Konami are so fucking retarded man I fucking can't :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek: I thought they peaked with all the silent hill shit but here they go commissioning some rap tunes for mgs. She could prove me wrong but that intro is 95% from a rap song.

edit
FUCK ME SIDEWAYS THE LYRICS ARE INDEED ON THE VIDEO :whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

peak mgs right there
It's still a better rap than this:

This is what passes for "popular" rap these days.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Smol Nami post

She unironically types "xD"
Nami is top tier wife material, too pure, like "straight oxygen from the tank" pure.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

edit

peak mgs right there
What was everyone expecting? Konami has long gotten rid of any artists of any quality in favour of pumping out gambling machines. If you were expecting anything but pablum from Konami you've had your head buried in the sand for the last eight years.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
(firstposter, lmao point and laugh)
Does anyone know why Miia is ghosting Nano, saying she doesn't know her when she gets brought up? I'm just so fucking confused.
Mia dickrides Lumi so if Lumi has bad blood with her she's probably dead to Mia

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You know, maybe Pomu dodged a bullet here.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
What was everyone expecting? Konami has long gotten rid of any artists of any quality in favour of pumping out gambling machines. If you were expecting anything but pablum from Konami you've had your head buried in the sand for the last eight years.
Say what you want about konami but they chase the money so what I was expecting is the most lazy no brainer thing they could do to earn money, which is getting a cover of snake eater by someone with enough clout. Instead they went on to commission a new song that so far sounds nothing like snake eater and from a vtuber who isn't that big outside of her niche in japan. Konami is giving nijisanji a run for its money on being retarded :Vesper-UNHINGED:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Say what you want about konami but they chase the money so what I was expecting is the most lazy no brainer thing they could do to earn money, which is getting a cover of snake eater by someone with enough clout. Instead they went on to commission a new song that so far sounds nothing like snake eater and from a vtuber who isn't that big outside of her niche in japan. Konami is giving nijisanji a run for its money on being retarded :Vesper-UNHINGED:
After hiring Cali, they probably hired the cheapest songwriter, mixer and MV artists they could off Fiverr and that's how we ended up here.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Hag Hitman right now.

Ruri-nee inviting MaiR, Kannagi Tenri, 774inc's Suzumi Nemo, and GuildQC's Quon Tama for offcollab karaoke.

Ruri-nee will also host a karaoke relay tomorrow and on the 27th from 6PM each day.

MTL clip of Inui Toko talking about Nornis' greasy and sticky hands.

Might try to use Machita Chima's reaction to delicious food for shits and giggles.

Pink woman good

:sanasmile:

This rap gear solid arc is quite interesting.

Sven

They definitely played along for the bit.

Timestamp of them running into the fish in their GGN days:

Watching the remake next to the original really cements how much Capcom fucked up that jump scare in the remake. Between the camera change and the slight pause the shock is completely removed as you are given time to expect something versus the instant attack and it's just so stupid of a thing to have fucked up in a horror game.

And to keep this vtuber related woof's good, much bau.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Top Bottom