"GURAAAAAAAAAA MY DOG DIED LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"Gawr Gura Superchatter

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Smol Nami post

Replying to this again because I just went to measure the size of the print on the daki. She's about 2 inches taller than the printed IRyS body (but shorter than the daki covers full length of 160cm).
It's hilariously adorable to me that the daki is basically life-size.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1697709836711.png

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New promotion video about voice packs

woah Tara just listed all her languages and basically said she was previously told not to mention she speaks Ukranian by Niji
It's make sense. Canada has one of the largest Ukrainian communities in the world. And it makes sense why management was telling her to hide it.
The important thing is that now that she's got :talentfreedom:, she wouldn't have started politsperging.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Hag Hitman right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if she turns into a Faunatic. She got the hang of the game incredibly quickly and seems to be having a blast.

:holohag::hololove:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Say what you want about konami but they chase the money so what I was expecting is the most lazy no brainer thing they could do to earn money, which is getting a cover of snake eater by someone with enough clout. Instead they went on to commission a new song that so far sounds nothing like snake eater and from a vtuber who isn't that big outside of her niche in japan. Konami is giving nijisanji a run for its money on being retarded :Vesper-UNHINGED:

I remember hearing once that NijiHQ and Konami share a building and that's why they could get MGS perms, which if that's true perhaps there's just a high concentration of tard particles (tardicles?) in the air in their building.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I remember hearing once that NijiHQ and Konami share a building and that's why they could get MGS perms, which if that's true perhaps there's just a high concentration of tard particles (tardicles?) in the air in their building.
Konami employees moonlighting as Nijisanji managers would explain a lot of things.

USS IOWA

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Smol Nami post

So that makes 2 people in HoloEn who are confirmed shorter than their models: IRyS and Calli. And then there's Ina, who's like a full 6 inches taller than her model IRL. Weird
Seeing as how she was getting shit for speaking Russian anyways, I can see why they told her to hold off on speaking Ukrainian. I can only imagine the comments begging her to speak on politics and shit when she joined Niji partly to escape that. It still sucks that she couldn't reveal that information though.
If you know anything about Matara Kan's roommate, you do NOT want her to start talking about politics.

I'm gonna huff some copium and assume she's left communism behind, but I'd rather not find out at all

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran karaoke in just a few

Her 39k endurance karaoke stream the other day shot up her subs to 40k as well

Also some MVs that were released these past few days

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Anyone who's reading this that has contact with Coni should tell her to do a watchalong of this film
5183VN509ML.jpg

No particular reason :smugrys:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Honestly, Irys could have a pretty big folder of random txt quotes by herself.
You joke, but back when there were 601 quotes, IRyS had the most quotes by a large margin. The top ten-ish sources were IRyS (41), Pippa and Uruka (24), Tenma (19), Vesper (16), Korone, Kronii, and Kirschey (15), Calli (12), Axel and Subaru (11). But note that 41 quotes makes only 6.8%. There are now >1000 quotes and the top ten may have shifted.

Hag Hitman right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if she turns into a Faunatic. She got the hang of the game incredibly quickly and seems to be having a blast.

:holohag::hololove:
Sometimes the executive officer has to do the work herself.

@Todd's Mistake
REEEE Y/N?

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I didn't realize she was still live when I saw it posted a little bit ago, been watching about 5 minutes and she's not triggered an alarm and died, so I'd say she's about #2 overall in performance. :smugselen:

She understands Enforcers, but she's still seeming to struggle with the idea of utilizing non-standard paths or braving viewcones to get around guarded areas with Enforcers. One thing that I think a lot of people would benefit from when it comes to playing this game is that if you're not going to get Silent Assassin in the first place, you can bait patrolling enforcers into breaking circuit to follow you. Once you're deemed 'suspicious' by an Enforcer they'll chase you down and stare at you for about ~10 seconds before going alerted and either going aggro or raising alarm. During this period though they will always try to path to you to be next to you. Typically people run, don't break line of sight and still cause an alarm, but you can weaponize the AI's tracking to lead them into a blind corner, let them approach, circle around behind and choke them out or if you have a non-lethal weapon, bash them in the head.

Exploiting that, guard's reactions to stray guns laying on the ground, throwing items as distractions, and learning how to stage kills to chain kills, and grasping just how much you have to risk being seen sometimes to get through areas are critical to long term success in Hitman games and for some of the variant challenges, escalations and other such content it can become mandatory to know how to exploit these kinds of things.

Of course, it also helps that 90% of World of Assassination expects you to learn and exploit the mission stories to create your own openings, a lot of the time trying to catch a target in their circuit and take them out is going to be a lot harder and requires a significant amount more skill and understanding of the map and what will get you where you need to go. Trying to catch De Santis on her circuit around Caruso's manor is a bigger pain in the ass than if you trip any of the stories that involve her leaving the area, though at least one of them do require you to approach her in the first place. Her best shot at taking out De Santis as cleanly as possible is to take the roundabout back path up to the third floor balcony, she was there before when she choked out the one housekeeper and stuffed him in the box on the second floor veranda. With access to that spot and a screwdriver, she could expose the wire in the surge protector powering the electric fan up there and then turn on the hose when De Santis goes out there to smoke/talk on her phone. She'd still have to deal with possibly being spotted out by Enforcers, but there's decent spots to hide and if she goes there to prep when De Santis isn't near there's only maybe two guys out there without overlapping view cones, and a large box she can hide them in.

e: She learned about propane in the chimneys. :BijouBijou:

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Nijiposting day 18 Mito is the queen edition

She's talking about you after you watch her single, I love the animation

Mito and Deron is 3D is really fun to watch

Even if she calls Isabelle a slut I like her

Nodoka likes Mito

Rushia also likes Mito, awkwardly

Maybe you also should like Mito, just look at that cute face

Highly functional Idol schizo who has deep knowledge of internet culture (mostly JP), totally a responsible Highschool Class rep. Will probably murder you in your sleep and has killed Santa Claus once during one Christmas because she's not happy that everyone got happy Christmas time instead of herself.

Also probably gonna snuck into Holofes expo and drop pencil eraser on the booth for shits and giggles.

And she's also the only vtuber who decided to do a singing stream in Skyrim of all places.

Not only that, she's also an tank destroyer girl on a military gacha game too.
View attachment 51360
Then she got a proper military uniform and modified her rigging with red color for three times faster shitposting.

View attachment 51361

All in all, a perfectly sane idol leader of Nijisanji. I should give her original songs a listen, so far only ever heard her cover of Monkey Majik's Around the World (that's on the post quoted) and her singing as part of the group collab cover with other nijisanji JP talents (Suzuhara Lulu, Honma Himawari, Higuchi Kaede, Shizuka Rin, Akabene Youko, Yuuhi Riri) singing Keyakizaka46's song Silent Majority.

She got plenty of translated clips too, mostly because her musing/talk stream is wild and has often collaborated with almost everyone from other agencies like Hololive and other JP corpos. Give her a try, or maybe not. She might smother you in your sleep.

You posted all this and forgot the most important Mito video? Shame on you both, but I'll help you out;

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
You joke, but back when there were 601 quotes, IRyS had the most quotes by a large margin. The top ten-ish sources were IRyS (41), Pippa and Uruka (24), Tenma (19), Vesper (16), Korone, Kronii, and Kirschey (15), Calli (12), Axel and Subaru (11). But note that 41 quotes makes only 6.8%. There are now >1000 quotes and the top ten may have shifted.

I wanna read all the quotes. Where can I read all of it?

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
H and Mr. H still working on a 10ma clip.

Anyone curious they do commissions if you have the cash to burn.

Surpised they haven't been propositioned by a capipi yet.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Next batch of Friend With 4 plushies announced and it's Myth. Wonder how quick the Gura one will sell out.

hololive doll collection program.:tomorrow:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
You posted all this and forgot the most important Mito video? Shame on you both, but I'll help you out;
I was thinking on adding it, but I figure ending it on her appearance in a gacha game is cursed enough as it is. Thanks though.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Dragon With A Long Neck - Selen shitpost by Ano Yatsu (Dan N)

Top Bottom