"You can't save vtubers. You will never save vtubers. They are all too far gone the moment they opened vtubestudio. In fact, once you try to save one, it'll be too late to save yourself"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Kanade is the penultimate regloss member for monetization.

Numbers wise I am glad they are a different "branch". It allows Cover to treat them differently, maybe giving them separate incentives, seeing as it will be way harder for them to hit some milestones that have become a given. Notably, 1 million subs. It's early and I am still holding out that regloss is going to do things a bit differently. Live performances please.

DanishCookies

1695897702768.png

:D

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I am glad both of you decided to appear at the same time
Sadly AzeHara is missing to complete the trio of bastards that quote Half the Forum
would you believe i actually skipped several pages?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Not-Username

Maybe call one of them "chinchin." That would be a cute little nickname that I'm sure they'd appreciate.

THIS IS A JOKE. DON'T DO THAT.
I am extremely saddened that in current internet days we actually need such clarification :ameraintear:
Is there anyone in Holo who would become a Manager after their graduation? The obvious pick would be Ame, but sometimes I think that Kiara would be a good fit too.
Iirc Kiara toyed with that idea on stream a long while ago. As well as being a dance instructor

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Recently I learned that Amahane Miran's group Star Ring announced earlier this month that they're dissolving. As a result, some of their talents are moving to another corpo while others are going indie like Miran and the one that I recently discovered from the same group, Popuri.

What sucks though is just an hour ago their official account tweeted this announcing that Popuri will graduate entirely.

And here I was looking forward to more of her singing.

:ameraintear:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Another blessed Subaru Aki collab. They're watching HoloGras and trying not to laugh with a recorder in their mouths. Loser gets smacked. Basically like that one MiKorone segment.

They've gotten really close over the past few months and it's blessed to see :sanasmile:

There's also an original song dropping in a few minutes with Subaru, Okayu, Pekora and Miko. It's for a soda sponsorship that started a while ago but it should be cute at least. Need more cheerleader Subaru.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Recently I learned that Amahane Miran's group Star Ring announced earlier this month that they're dissolving. As a result, some of their talents are moving to another corpo while others are going indie like Miran and the one that I recently discovered from the same group, Popuri.

What sucks though is just an hour ago their official account tweeted this announcing that Popuri will graduate entirely.

And here I was looking forward to more of her singing.

:ameraintear:

WTF, as far as I understood it was more like a doujin circle then a corporation. Here is hoping Popuri, and Beryl sweet Beryl where are you?, come back.

Momosuzu family

I want Miko to collect all the blondes... one day

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
My interpretation of this isn't that they hadn't been talking for months, but just that Tenma thinks if they talk about some topic (I haven't watched any of these Class of '09 streams because I hate visual novels so I have no idea what) she feels they might stop talking to each other in the future. And I imagine if they're as good friends as Tenma said, "a few months" was an exaggeration. So this whole thing is nothing.

But maybe that's just my rosy take on it because I don't want to see mommy and daddy fighting.
Imagine Pippa getting a husband or a boyfriend at some point. You say one thing wrong and she fucking ghosts you around the house for months because you said you like ferrets more than dogs. :pippasadl:

46gumi

Anon with her weekly cooking stream

Some new shorts as well

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'm gonna say something nice about Vshojo.

I think it's a good idea how when they want to scoop up a new talent, they just do it and have them debut in a matter of weeks. No waiting to have enough new members to debut a new "generation." I guess that approach is un-idol-ish, but it's practical and minimizes the time the talent waits around for their time to debut to their old fans and make money in favor of actually debuting and making money. Granted, only sucking up established streamers that don't have to be trained in how to do any of this stuff makes such an arrangement possible, but aren't we at a point where other established corpos are asking for 6 months or more of streaming experience on their application forms anyway? Maybe other corpos should consider this approach.

I said something nice about Vshojo. Take a screenshot because who knows if this will ever happen again.

Limkin

I think it's a good idea how when they want to scoop up a new talent, they just do it and have them debut in a matter of weeks. No waiting to have enough new members to debut a new "generation." I guess that approach is un-idol-ish, but it's practical and minimizes the time the talent waits around for their time to debut to their old fans and make money in favor of actually debuting and making money. Granted, only sucking up established streamers that don't have to be trained in how to do any of this stuff makes such an arrangement possible, but aren't we at a point where other established corpos are asking for 6 months or more of streaming experience on their application forms anyway? Maybe other corpos should consider this approach.

I said something nice about Vshojo. Take a screenshot because who knows if this will ever happen again.
They aren't just sitting on their asses doing nothing while waiting for a debut. They hang around, talk to management, test things out (even if everything goes to shit the moment they start a real stream anyway), think about future plans, often prepare debut song and assets and other things of that matter, build up relationships, it's a time well spent to prepare for a proper debut as a different persona. There is literally only one reason why it works for vshojo - they are hiring orbiters and already established streamers with connections, meaning this steps could be skipped. Neither Holo nor Niji has such a thing as orbiters, people who are not part of the company yet effectively are.

46gumi

I found this pretty funny when I saw it in my feed.

AEW is where Ex-WWE talent usually go because afaik they aren't as corporate as WWE and talents have a bit more creative freedom there.

:ironmousekek:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
For those who missed Sawas Class of 09 stream last night

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Vsho is fine. Nyanners is gone Vebitch is gone Froot isa whore and everyone knows is zen may or may not be a girl who knows who cares. move on.

the only other reasons to hate them are minor shit that people are still holding onto for whatever reason.

i honestly dont understand it. I mean i'm not above making whore jokes either so take what for what it's worst but the people saying it's gonna die any day now must be off their meds.

They have decent talent and even after Mouse bites it they will probably just keep existing like a splinter just slightly too annoying to remove.

Stunned But Dumb

For those who missed Sawas Class of 09 stream last night
Not the point of the clip, but her vocal range is incredible, it's like there are four different women taking turns speaking

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I stopped watching VSHOJO once the whole Arcadum explosion happened years ago, which is a story and a half itself, and it seemed to shift pretty much everything surrounding them ever since

give me some headache medication and a few meals down in the day, I can spin up a conspiracy theory regarding this, but right now it's just vibes

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I am glad both of you decided to appear at the same time
Sadly AzeHara is missing to complete the trio of bastards that quote Half the Forum
Sorry that my posts are too long :yagoocry:

Neither Holo nor Niji has such a thing as orbiters, people who are not part of the company yet effectively are.
Not quite the same, but I would count Holo Mamas and Papas as orbiters, especially Ui-mama, Pochi-mama and Pako-papa and Lack-papa.
Also I guess Kanauru is kinda an Orbiter too?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Not the point of the clip, but her vocal range is incredible, it's like there are four different women taking turns speaking
Clearly, Sawa is four midgets in a trenchcoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom