"I was supposed to be a joke!!!"Sena Bonbon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I found this pretty funny when I saw it in my feed.

AEW is where Ex-WWE talent usually go because afaik they aren't as corporate as WWE and talents have a bit more creative freedom there.

:ironmousekek:

At least she is aware
They aren't just sitting on their asses doing nothing while waiting for a debut. They hang around, talk to management, test things out (even if everything goes to shit the moment they start a real stream anyway), think about future plans, often prepare debut song and assets and other things of that matter, build up relationships, it's a time well spent to prepare for a proper debut as a different persona. There is literally only one reason why it works for vshojo - they are hiring orbiters and already established streamers with connections, meaning this steps could be skipped. Neither Holo nor Niji has such a thing as orbiters, people who are not part of the company yet effectively are.
*Gen 2 not knowing each other before debut flashbacks*
Since Gen 3 Holo at leasts give time to everyone to know each other debut
Vsho is fine. Nyanners is gone Vebitch is gone Froot isa whore and everyone knows is zen may or may not be a girl who knows who cares. move on.

the only other reasons to hate them are minor shit that people are still holding onto for whatever reason.

i honestly dont understand it. I mean i'm not above making whore jokes either so take what for what it's worst but the people saying it's gonna die any day now must be off their meds.

They have decent talent and even after Mouse bites it they will probably just keep existing like a splinter just slightly too annoying to remove.
Again i hope to see you suport the next troon and Ukraine charity buddy
Also why the hell does Ironmouse call it a family but they never ever talked to the bitches that decided to leave ever again?? LOL
I stopped watching VSHOJO once the whole Arcadum explosion happened years ago, which is a story and a half itself, and it seemed to shift pretty much everything surrounding them ever since

give me some headache medication and a few meals down in the day, I can spin up a conspiracy theory regarding this, but right now it's just vibes
Dont need theories with just making mirrors with the stupid Nux drama
Sorry that my posts are too long :yagoocry:

Not quite the same, but I would count Holo Mamas and Papas as orbiters, especially Ui-mama, Pochi-mama and Pako-papa and Lack-papa.
Also I guess Kanauru is kinda an Orbiter too?
This one goes to you little guy
Also NO
Mamas and Papas dont perma-collab with their respective daughters and sons they are clearly not the same
I would sell my soul for another Kagura Nana and Ayame collab but sadly these seem to become more and more rare
For those who missed Sawas Class of 09 stream last night

Not the point of the clip, but her vocal range is incredible, it's like there are four different women taking turns speaking
She has MPD
These are each one of her personalitys

Limkin

Not quite the same, but I would count Holo Mamas and Papas as orbiters, especially Ui-mama, Pochi-mama and Pako-papa and Lack-papa.
Also I guess Kanauru is kinda an Orbiter too?
I think if you have direct business relationships with the company, working for it as a contractor you are very much part of it. Compare streaming together because you want to get in cahoots in order to join the company, vs existing before a streamer and having your own very successful career that just happens to occasionally cross ways with them. Most of them don't even stream together and are often involved with technically competing companies too. And Kanauru is literally on cover's short call, he is working with them all the time

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1695907040095.png

You know, I'd be happy with a Phase Connect collab, @superduper. You don't have to go that far. I insist.

1695907069213-png.47394

Attachments

• 1695907069213.png
    1695907069213.png
    26 KB · Views: 87

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I stopped watching VSHOJO once the whole Arcadum explosion happened years ago, which is a story and a half itself, and it seemed to shift pretty much everything surrounding them ever since

give me some headache medication and a few meals down in the day, I can spin up a conspiracy theory regarding this, but right now it's just vibes
What does Arcadum have to do with VShojo?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Again i hope to see you suport the next troon and Ukraine charity buddy
Also why the hell does Ironmouse call it a family but they never ever talked to the bitches that decided to leave ever again?? LOL
Ok fine you wanna do this let's do this.

why does ironmouse call it a family? Because maybe the girl litterally on life support an no life outside streaming might consider her coworkers family.

Or let's go one deeper Why does any vtuber call their fans X because it's an easy way to connect with each other duh parasocial bad does not stop anyone from doing it if you really want to be that cynical.

We have no confirmation of who keeps in touch with who just like any other time a talent leaves any other company clearly all hate each other and are money grubbing whores because lack of evidence for one thing must mean the opposite is true.

Hell let's assume it is true......So fucking what? They don't talk they are coworkers not friends WORLD SHATTERING.

have better things to do then to hate coomer company waste your time as you wish.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
why does ironmouse call it a family? Because maybe the girl litterally on life support an no life outside streaming might consider her coworkers family.
This is still debatable, especially when she does her best to try to strike out/pretend she has no actual family (a full ass daughter) whenever it gets brought up. Outside of that though it's just fluff talk to say "company = family" and not something to be taken literally. Numerous reasons to hate Vshojo, doing the bare minimum PR isn't one of em anyway.

Limkin

There is a nice company next door if you want to complain about "we are family" thing. They love each other so much, they even tell everyone about it in sync. Sometimes the level of love is so high they even repeat it word to word from each other. And if you aren't in the company anymore... well, then you are no longer a family! So it only makes sense to shit all over you and act like you are literally antichrist

Negzana

Oh cool it's a Kaela Collab time to watch, oh nevermind it's all in indog.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I have some criticisms of a few people in Vshojo (I just made fun of Froot earlier) but they have treated Henya really well from what I can see. She got heavily promoted for her debut, got a quality model and debut material (even if the big piece of hair in her fringe annoys me), she got to do a 3D concert like she always wanted, and now has some American coworkers who had better be sending her Reese's Pieces. As far as I can see she's pretty happy where she is right now.

Vshojo are alright in my book.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
What does Arcadum have to do with VShojo?

???

He was their Dungeons and Dragons DM for a spin (plus the VSHOJO adjacent chuubas), then he got MeToo'd with extensive documentation, it was an entire situation that lasted a good while - I'll drop a few videos to prevent myself from going on for paragraphs. It was also around the time of the Nux situation as well, so it might have a bit of overlap.

As for the actual campaign itself, if you're interested, this is the one that was cut short because of said allegations, so it's unfinished:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Or let's go one deeper Why does any vtuber call their fans X because it's an easy way to connect with each other duh parasocial bad does not stop anyone from doing it if you really want to be that cynical.
Yeah im that cynical
But as far i am aware Ironmouse has his father,mother and sister alive so IDK
I have some criticisms of a few people in Vshojo (I just made fun of Froot earlier) but they have treated Henya really well from what I can see. She got heavily promoted for her debut, got a quality model and debut material (even if the big piece of hair in her fringe annoys me), she got to do a 3D concert like she always wanted, and now has some American coworkers who had better be sending her Reece's Pieces. As far as I can see she's pretty happy where she is right now.

Vshojo are alright in my book.
That just shows how shit VOMS was they couldnt even provide basics for modern vtubing like 3D or good promotion
???

He was their Dungeons and Dragons DM for a spin (plus the VSHOJO adjacent chuubas), then he got MeToo'd with extensive documentation, it was an entire situation that lasted a good while - I'll drop a few videos to prevent myself from going on for paragraphs. It was also around the time of the Nux situation as well, so it might have a bit of overlap.

As for the actual campaign itself, if you're interested, this is the one that was cut short because of said allegations, so it's unfinished:

I almost forgot this

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
There is a nice company next door if you want to complain about "we are family" thing. They love each other so much, they even tell everyone about it in sync. Sometimes the level of love is so high they even repeat it word to word from each other. And if you aren't in the company anymore... well, then you are no longer a family! So it only makes sense to shit all over you and act like you are literally antichrist
ngl i know Zaion got thrown under the bus but almost everyone speaks very highly of Nina and she even still had a voice cameo on the background, so this about Niji as a whole is kinda very wrong, idk about Mysta so i could be wrong about that

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I found this pretty funny when I saw it in my feed.

AEW is where Ex-WWE talent usually go because afaik they aren't as corporate as WWE and talents have a bit more creative freedom there.

:ironmousekek:

I click on this and the first thing I see is Kingston knocking Kson's teeth out her mouth with the spinning backfist, Jesus Christ. :selenpointandlaugh:

Nice detail is Kson doodled herself over CM Punk in the thumbnail... I hope that's a coincidence.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nyanners did nothing wrong and I kinda like Veibae just for standing her ground. She's factually wrong, but in the age of kneeling to twitter for saying just about anything at all, I can appreciate someone who says "No and fuck you."

in b4 bait stickers

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Usuwa Suu guerilla karaoke stream.

Had OBS issues yesterday so there wasn't her usual Wedneday stream but she supported fellow Tsubagura Lisa Makoh who got to 15k subs.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That just shows how shit VOMS was they couldnt even provide basics for modern vtubing like 3D or good promotion
3D concerts are hard to get right. And promotion can be hard to afford if you have to build yourself up from a very small corpo. Not everyone gets the Phase Connect company story arc, and it seems like VOMS is one of those companies that misses out.

As it stands, Vshojo is doing all the right things by Henya, and Henya is pretty happy with her current corpo. Makes them at least alright in my book.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Now, tbf VOMs was always openly stated to be more of a project rather than company/agency. He seemed to wanted to do more as time went on but it would have never really competed with same offerings as actual companies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Polish_20230928_110945569.jpg
Everyone shut up or i will destroy you with my Darkness Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom