"I will continue to be me even if I become an individual... . ꒰ঌ(ↄ˘˘c)໒꒱. . I don't want to lose to the mean world! Keep supporting me! I love you"Amemiya Nazuna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I refuse to believe the "unicorns" on /vt/ are anything but obvious bait trolls. I don't think there is a single member of VShojo that has not interacted with men at this point.
I'm sure it started out that way. But unrestrained trolling always has the exact same consequence: People who are serious about the matter always think they're in good company and take over the discourse.
they seem more upset that it might not be Nina
Completely unironically: I think Nina would work best in Phase Connect.
for those on VT that are still coping hard and dont believe is him, his profile on X clearly denote he is a M A L E

View attachment 47319

Imagine being a penis haver in a company called VGirl
In all fairness, it's current year.
It's one thing to be a hololive unicorn, at least you could pretend they aren't sluts/whores, but it's absolutely mind boggling that anyone would unicorn a girl in a company of comprised of literal :WHORE!!!:s.
Au contraire. Ironmouse unicorns are the only unicorns who can be absolutely, 100% certain that their oshi isn't taking dick (anymore).

And the moment she does, her punishment will be swift and deadly.
Shojo has multiple meanings. It can also be used for a young girl in general.
A long time ago, somewhere in the old thread (or maybe even on KF), there was a clip of a JP streamer who mentioned that she couldn't join vshojo, since they're all virgins.

If that's the first thought a JP streamer has when hearing the name, well...
Kson please threaten to leave this place unless the tranny dragon quits.
Zentreya has twice Kson's CCV.

Jesus, I didn't realize how much that trended lol

So as a joke...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

...There's no way that Randon watches Josh's streams, right? I'm sure he saw this meme somewhere else.

Edit: On an unrelated note, what was the name of the new vtuber based off of Pippa's coffee AI vtuber model?

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Vox is menhera, but Mysta is a thousand times worse. He couldn't go one stream without getting oneguy'd and he was constantly having a meltdown on twitter. Someone asked if Mysta would be less menhera under vshojo, and I don't think so. Management did try to tell him to just ignore some things and let it slide, but I don't think he ever took their advice. At one point, I think he was advised to not speak on the whole Mika situation, but he did it anyway and made things a thousand times more complicated than if he just shut his mouth, and he also went out of his way to find the person dropping hate donos, and instead of blocking them straight away, he decided to go and look back at ALL the messages the person had sent them, only making him madder. But who knows, maybe he's cooled down a bit and will act better in vhojo.
I knew Mysta was a menhara, and, sure, dude has his issues but I never realized he could be worse than Vox, who is actually medically diagnosed with combined ADHD as revealed by him. It doesn't look good for him when he clearly gave off the impression that he was done with content creation as a vtuber. It also doesn't help that, unlike Nina, there is no indication of Mysta still keeping in touch with his former colleagues unless I missed something.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tomoe Umari is in the barracks too. Her neighbors must be pent up.
Ah, barracks bunny. Barracks pony? Many men have ridden that horse.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Apparently there's a big announcement coming in a minute and thirty seconds. Assuming that anyone here speaks Japanese, anyway.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Apparently there's a big announcement coming in a minute and thirty seconds. Assuming that anyone here speaks Japanese, anyway.

My moonrunes isn't great, but she's spent a while apologizing for something I wasn't clicked on to watch.

I honestly had forgotten how insanely fluid they'd got Fubuki's model and her client to run it.

There's something about the Minecraft server, maybe.

But Fubuki is running through a Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? style questions. There's going to be some collab, I'm guessing.

Edit: new outfit stream announcement.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I brought that up the other day, because when you say "Chinchilla" around these parts, you're going to think of someone entirely different (who is also live right now and deserves your views)

Maybe call one of them "chinchin." That would be a cute little nickname that I'm sure they'd appreciate.

THIS IS A JOKE. DON'T DO THAT.

...There's no way that Randon watches Josh's streams, right? I'm sure he saw this meme somewhere else.

What meme? People gloating about having smooth brains? It's been around for a while.

Edit: On an unrelated note, what was the name of the new vtuber based off of Pippa's coffee AI vtuber model?
Kohi Aoife: https://twitter.com/KohiAoife

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

I hope you guys still have oil money around

Why she has like almost the same figures as Veteran holomem?
Zentreya has twice Kson's CCV.
I know Kson isnt in her prime but i feel this is just like shit talking old players in sports when they are not perfoming well.

That does it Ollie
I am sending you back to where you belong

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
My highlights below, because I'm surprised how much I enjoyed the VOD, as an EOP who bummed translations from friends. I hadn't been keeping up with ReGLOSS either, but they seem to have settled in very well.
Just want to say this was a fun write-up. I completly missed that this was happening so this was good way to catch up.
Uruka is going to unleash her all her sexual frustration on them and will likely shatter their pelvis.
Where do I volunteer?
This might be incredibly bias coming from me.
But I truly believe Takodachis have the best mascot design of all Hololive. Its simple and memorable
I agree that Takodachis are great, but I'd say that SSRBs are up there
Probably a bit biased, but I think the KFP chickens are plenty cute and round too
And she has a gun! We need more vtubers casually toting gun like the americans do, and not those fantasy scifi gun/blocky misshapen gun either.

You might be surprised, but there is probably more art of Kiara with a gun than you would expect, because KFP is full of Military nuts.
Nerissa's PL weighs in with the YanDev drama

Its lowkey kinda of a funny coincidence that yandev had atleast two holos doing VA for his shit pipedream (iirc Kronii had a minor role in a short)
Huh, thats Nerissas PL?
Isn't she a rather famous indie? I didnt know she is such a big fan of Hololive as she says as Nerissa
FuwaMocoCalli is such a blessed trio, Calli's tard wrangler soft voice fits so well with the twins chaotic energy. :sanasmile:
Am I the only one who dislikes her tard wranger voice? Like its weirdly annoying to me. Also she isnt really that much of a tard wrangler, thats mostly Fauna and Kiara imo
Somehow pink woman ended up being the better one at interacting with heavy kayfabe over the idol brained chicken.
Kiara probably doesnt even know yet that many of their interests overlap. Remember that it took Kiara over a year for her to find out that Lui is just as Idol-brained as she is and even likes the same Idol groups.
Also Kiara was very having discord sex with Nerissa, you have to excuse her.
Holotori performance with good camera:
I am thankful For Lui for posting these. More Holos should post choreo with a fixed camera videos.
in a members stream where she said Kiara told her to not drop rap.
I am just happy that Kiara and Calli are close enough that Calli talks with Kiara about such things. Its probably a really important question for her, and that she wants to have Kiaras input is really heart-warming. It goes to show that sometimes, they are more than just coworkers, and thats also why I love Hololive.
This rrat only came about because Nina was at the otakuthan dinner with a lot of EN, Hoshikawa, Sister Claire, and some managers. There's not much evidence beyond that and I personally don't see her becoming a manager.

Is there anyone in Holo who would become a Manager after their graduation? The obvious pick would be Ame, but sometimes I think that Kiara would be a good fit too.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
for those on VT that are still coping hard and dont believe is him, his profile on X clearly denote he is a M A L E

View attachment 47319

Imagine being a penis haver in a company called VGirl
you know K9 (as in the dog branch of cops) really should of been a tip off to Mysta Dog Detective.
It's one thing to be a hololive unicorn, at least you could pretend they aren't sluts/whores, but it's absolutely mind boggling that anyone would unicorn a girl in a company of comprised of literal :WHORE!!!:s.
Ok seriously why would you stay in ninjisanji it's on fire it's screwing over it's talents it's reportedly a black company it keeps pulling stupid shit .

Haha whores as much as you want but if nothing else the paycheck is probably more stable.
Why did you conveniently leave out the part where you guessed two different people before Mysta in your victory quote? :smugina:
because winners write history if your loud enough.
kronii is lost somewhere. :faunacry:

View attachment 47339 View attachment 47340
L4D room is up.

ok but why is her cape a crogunk?
:NOWWELAUGH:
Tasmanian Devil Bae
and that looks more like a bat then anything else.
Is Mococo pretending to be Fuwawa or the inverse, Which sister is gone? Tune in next time on the Hololight zone.
What is good what is evil can the two ever be distinct what separates the real from the unreal when both can have tangible effects on our perceived reality.

Why does not she (or anyone in holo for that matter) play the original Dark Souls from start to finish? Its the best game to learn about Soulsborne mechanics. There are so many Souls fans who love watching everyones first time reaction to Dark Souls bosses, it will get way more attention than her Armored Core VI playthrough.

because timing and lack of interest. AC6 is big new thing. and Darksouls isin't for everyone and takes time to get into even if you do like it.

If Mori wants to learn how to beat the bosses in Fromsoft games, and since she's probably lurking, it's more or less of a mindset thing:

With how experienced the developers are, they would not put something in the game that the player, themselves, would not be able to beat (story sequences notwithstanding).

By that, I mean Miyazaki himself doesn't play action games (or didn't prior to Souls), so if he could beat the bosses, players would be able to perform leaps and bounds ahead of him with enough work.

That, and each major boss and enemy telegraphs their movements, meaning that fighting them will eventually become muscle memory, which is by design.

React quickly, react predictably, but what is most important is reacting accurately. Knowing what will happen, seconds before it happens, will then boil down to hand-eye co-ordination, which also increases naturally while playing games.

With that in mind, you can't run before you can walk, so start out with learning how to utilize the base toolkit a character has before any additional equipment is added. Take down basic enemies until you can do so with minimal health lost, learn to dodge, learn to parry, get a feel of the iframes at your equipment weight. Unironically, you'll eventually learn to 'feel' each moment-to-moment gameplay beat if you're concentrated enough, at which point you'll be gunning for the Tree Sentinel on a fresh character without enhanced gear so that you can get an advantage over Margit, who you'll also clear in one go because he's just Margit, there's bigger kills further down the road to worry about.
I find it amusing that you can apply this to basically any game. For a minute I thought you were talking about monster hunter.

IF mori really is lurking ill add my own advice. Stop rushing to deal damage just because you "see" an opening does not mean it's safe know what comes after can you survive going all in on damage?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Why she has like almost the same figures as Veteran holomem?

I know Kson isnt in her prime but i feel this is just like shit talking old players in sports when they are not perfoming well.

That does it Ollie
I am sending you back to where you belong

WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE
OSHIS WITH MORE THAN ONE QUALITY FIGURE
WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE
Lapu has a lot figures in her way
The 1/6 scale its coming out faster that the pop up because for some reason Japs buy that rather than the other figures.

Pioneer

AZKi will release a cover of Tokyo Shandy Rendez-vous in less than 2hours. the song is already available on music platforms, it's good, check it out.

She will then play minecraft with Kanaken

It was also her birthday yesterday :sanasmile:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Just want to say this was a fun write-up. I completly missed that this was happening so this was good way to catch up.

Where do I volunteer?

I agree that Takodachis are great, but I'd say that SSRBs are up there
Probably a bit biased, but I think the KFP chickens are plenty cute and round too

You might be surprised, but there is probably more art of Kiara with a gun than you would expect, because KFP is full of Military nuts.

Huh, thats Nerissas PL?
Isn't she a rather famous indie? I didnt know she is such a big fan of Hololive as she says as Nerissa

Am I the only one who dislikes her tard wranger voice? Like its weirdly annoying to me. Also she isnt really that much of a tard wrangler, thats mostly Fauna and Kiara imo

Kiara probably doesnt even know yet that many of their interests overlap. Remember that it took Kiara over a year for her to find out that Lui is just as Idol-brained as she is and even likes the same Idol groups.
Also Kiara was very having discord sex with Nerissa, you have to excuse her.

I am thankful For Lui for posting these. More Holos should post choreo with a fixed camera videos.

I am just happy that Kiara and Calli are close enough that Calli talks with Kiara about such things. Its probably a really important question for her, and that she wants to have Kiaras input is really heart-warming. It goes to show that sometimes, they are more than just coworkers, and thats also why I love Hololive.

Is there anyone in Holo who would become a Manager after their graduation? The obvious pick would be Ame, but sometimes I think that Kiara would be a good fit too.

you know K9 (as in the dog branch of cops) really should of been a tip off to Mysta Dog Detective.

Ok seriously why would you stay in ninjisanji it's on fire it's screwing over it's talents it's reportedly a black company it keeps pulling stupid shit .

Haha whores as much as you want but if nothing else the paycheck is probably more stable.

because winners write history if your loud enough.

ok but why is her cape a crogunk?

and that looks more like a bat then anything else.

What is good what is evil can the two ever be distinct what separates the real from the unreal when both can have tangible effects on our perceived reality.

because timing and lack of interest. AC6 is big new thing. and Darksouls isin't for everyone and takes time to get into even if you do like it.

I find it amusing that you can apply this to basically any game. For a minute I thought you were talking about monster hunter.

IF mori really is lurking ill add my own advice. Stop rushing to deal damage just because you "see" an opening does not mean it's safe know what comes after can you survive going all in on damage?
I am glad both of you decided to appear at the same time
Sadly AzeHara is missing to complete the trio of bastards that quote Half the Forum

httn

Hag enthusiast
It was bad enough when I thought she just attracted autism, but now it turns out that she causes it?
Well at least we finally have a good explanation for why the pippaposting thread is the way it is.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Well at least we finally have a good explanation for why the pippaposting thread is the way it is.
Something about Pippa drives men AUTISTIC.
pippaWut m.png
It was the mold all along...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom