"I don't mean to get too into, like, the Final Fantasy racism; I was fine if people were racist against, like-"Grimmi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
That just shows how shit VOMS was they couldnt even provide basics for modern vtubing like 3D or good promotion
VOMS was never meant to do any of that though. GYARI stated from the beginning that it was always just a casual, hands-off group using his artstyle. As long as the girls didn't break TOS and promoted his merch sometimes, they were free to do whatever. It's why Pikamee was able to get that isekai outfit and her chibi 3D form when none of the others did. And why Monoe's termination was such a big shock.

That's probably one of the reasons why Pika left. VOMS is a chill group and a great starting point, but you will definitely stagnate by staying there too long. It's not meant to be a corpo competing with the other groups, it's just a bunch of people hanging out using a famous artist's designs.

Since Vshojo is the topic, I'm wiling to bet they sent Ui an invitation and got denied :ironmousekek:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

Was... THAT a part of donathon goals or something? I think the worst part is she is genuinely really good at it, solid 10/10. But I am having very hard time taking it seriously given it's Mika

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Supe Meche and Shining Wisdom

And Onolumi playing Catherine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Was... THAT a part of donathon goals or something? I think the worst part is she is genuinely really good at it, solid 10/10. But I am having very hard time taking it seriously given it's Mika

Yes. And yeah a lot of them are good at it, they just refuse to pander.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Someone edit this in the Biden blast format it would be really funny
"You done well so far but up until now Wagahai was only Using a mere 5% of its power, now lets see how you will fare against my.. DARKNESS BLAST! HA!"
"Dont Care Nigga get Darkness Blasted"
Will edit some images later when i leave Uni.Thanks for the idea :D

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Is ok Mika he has not trooned out yet

UberSoldat

Regarding Vshojo, they're problematic on the EN side of things. Let's not dismiss the auditions, Nux, and Hogwarts dramas.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
A Lot of holos are playing this game recently and i dont know why but i find it really comfy so watch koyori on her fourth hour playing it.

Edit : miko switch

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Some Twitter dump:

I didn't watch the stream, nor have really any context to it, but a nice, wholesome exchange with Pippa and her "brother" Aoi:

Archive 1
Archive 2

Miia working on some nice Shiina art:

Archive

Panko got some traction on a Tweet making fun of someone (original Tweet got a ton of traction itself, so I'm sure Panko's is mostly from that):

Archive

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Limkin

Yes. And yeah a lot of them are good at it, they just refuse to pander.
Good. I don't want to start simping for a gremlin (affectionately)

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Miia working on some nice Shiina art:

Archive

I keep forgetting she actually draws really well as her crayon-eating and endless Factorio streams live rent-free in my head.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

wanna see a W O M A N dumping so much Fate lore that it will spin your head?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kaela bijou hair by colonelsexy.jpg

It will never happen, but I would love to see Kaela do a handcam collab with the gem woman.

soap suds

ngl i know Zaion got thrown under the bus but almost everyone speaks very highly of Nina and she even still had a voice cameo on the background, so this about Niji as a whole is kinda very wrong, idk about Mysta so i could be wrong about that
None of them have spoken ill about Mysta if that's what you're asking. Ike even mentioned him during the Prism Cup mascot hunt and none of his teammates reacted in a negative way. They also have each others' phone numbers and there were talks of him visiting Luca in Australia. Outside of Luxiem, Ren and Hex still talk about him fondly, Ren even retweets art of the two together, so yeah they're not acting like he's a taboo topic or anything. Same for Yugo, but for a while they did avoid talking about them. Kotoka in particular likes to bring them up, but others like Sonny, Ike, and Fulgur will talk about them occasionally.

Is ok Mika he has not trooned out yet

Well with all the stress of moving, legal paperwork, her long ass charity stream finally being over, and a lot more personal shit piling on, I'm not surprised she's taking a break. She needs it. She does say she'll stream when she can, but hopefully it's sparse since she's been under a lot of stress in such a short time frame.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 47399
It will never happen, but I would love to see Kaela do a handcam collab with the gem woman.
Ok, serious question, what is the appeal to handcam streams? A lot a vtubers do handcam for various goals. Why is that?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ok, serious question, what is the appeal to handcam streams? A lot a vtubers do handcam for various goals. Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom