"WHAT'S YOUR NAME? APPLE?! PUH! GET OUT!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Yes, I know all that. I just want to know how Arcadum having been a delusional autist with a God complex had anything to do with VShojo beyond them playing some D&D sessions with him, which basically everyone and their mother on Twitch did at the time. The dude was a massive f@ggot, regardless of whether you believe everything said about him or not.

That's why I was saying it wasn't him specifically, but the split that occurred from it overall, and that I didn't have a coherent reason for it, but given enough time I could possibly spin a conspiracy theory together - which is just me restating my initial post at this point

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I'm not watching any streams for it (Gonna be playing it myself) but it's cool that they got perms for F/SR. As a Fate fag and a musou monkey, I'm glad it's getting good reception. Hopefully Pekora, Fubuki, Ina and Anya try it out too.
The stream is a riot, when Ririka found the FGO skeletons everyone in chat was praying that they dropped Bones

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That's why I was saying it wasn't him specifically, but the split that occurred from it overall, and that I didn't have a coherent reason for it, but given enough time I could possibly spin a conspiracy theory together - which is just me restating my initial post at this point
NGL, I only understand an estimated 17.8% of the reasoning behind that, but alright.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Temp Mozu is dead, but her spirit shall live on.

As well as her sperm.
1695918561255.png
:BijouBijou:

hlwldlnf

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So right after the collab with NijiEN's laughing purple dragon Selen Tatsuki and the back-fetish-inducer latina ghost lady Reimu Endou in that Apex 2434 kill relay thingie, Higuchi Kaede from Nijisanji JP did a short stream around 4 hours ago.

From the thumbnail with crying deron emoji, it is clear that the stream is about something bad, and it really was something bad. She is going to take a break starting 5 October. According to twitter translator Hikaru in this linked post, the reason is because of Vocal Cord Nodules which leads to her raspy/hoarse voices when she's singing.

In details, she was diagnosed back in 2021, but she already has this illness as far as her junior high (which leads to her losing her voice for two weeks, she told) and it resurfaced again in 2018, the time she's started her career as vtuber/streamer. 2023 is her chance to do surgery and she's doing it as soon as she could in order to be able to be ready before Nijifes (and she doesn't want to do it after Nijifes because it might fuck her 6th anniversary scheduling).

All in all, she will stop streaming and only active in social media (and post videos occasionally, likely pre-recorded contents or other things), and hopefully she would be back at least a month before Nijifest, which is probably around November or so.

Anyway, moving away from that, here's a clip from that Apex relay thingie with Deron and the two EN gals.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Lamy 3rd anniversary concert is happening tomorrow at 8pm jst :nenedance:

Waiting room

Guests are being
MIko, Aki, Fubuki, Aqua, Ayame, Okayu, Marine, Kanata and Chloe.

I saw something interesting while looking at the discription.
View attachment 47411

I never saw this message before any idea why they felt the need to include this in the description of the video?

Been there since the taiwan incident. Though the talents aren't consistent on adding it to the descriptions.

Today's stream: the death of Mozu's temp model

Rest in Pichi...
Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 17-41-38 FINAL STREAM Mozzu tries Canadian Healthcare! - YouTube.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Impromptu Lumi Pip
This just in - Lumi plays class of 09, Pippa makes time to do another Yabcast with her and/or watch the show Friends with Lumi to torture themselves to normie media.
Friends watchalong now. Watch these two edgy zoomer brats subject themselves to normie boomer humor.
image.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Oh Subaru you sweet girl
You should play Duel Links Rush Duels if you want old school Yugioh back

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 47412

You can just listen cute noises and screams. That's how I watch Pipa sometimes I don't understand half of what she says.:luidance:

You really think we'd still consider him a flip after his rice mishaps

That shit had my ancestors rolling on the grave

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not to put words in your mouth but like, are you saying that the whole arcadum thing made VSJ and its orbiters more drama hungry as a whole or

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Thank god it's not Nina. She deserves better than V-sho.

:NinaWave:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Not to put words in your mouth but like, are you saying that the whole arcadum thing made VSJ and its orbiters more drama hungry as a whole or

no, the entire crux of my post was this was when I stopped watching VSHOJO

there is no greater meaning behind it, it's just when I stopped watching

Not-Username

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Ok, serious question, what is the appeal to handcam streams? A lot a vtubers do handcam for various goals. Why is that?
For the malicious: Dox possibilities
For the curious: Seeing setups of vtubers if you're just a casual viewer
For fans: The actual content.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The real winners are the ones in all three categories.
newplot.png
:smugselen:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
what am i looking at here? ive already seen the boob outline (shes got a good pair)
Uruka's thighs.

She then proceeded to get up from her chair, go grab a glass of water and return to it, all the while unaware that she was in the shot.
She was wearing a big sweater and according to her, her undies, but many took to claim she was bare butt naked. She was also wearing socks so no feet for the footbros.

UberSoldat

As long as they don't go to the Nyaru school of "hand"cams we're good

stassy

Summary of not-Azki Birthday stream and her anniversary live concert review :
  • The concert added a 270 degrees projection mapping setup that could interact also with penlights sold on the venue (there was a mini game and some song using the spectators input)
  • vlcsnap-2023-09-28-20h21m11s376.png
  • She designed a particularly detailed dress and commissioned it for the show.
  • vlcsnap-2023-09-28-20h19m10s526.png
  • She didn't have much time for rehearsal so she did one just before the live, there was some small pon during the concert like spilling her water bottle but she said it was to be expected with such a tight schedule, and she want to invite the others band members in a future livestream for sharing their experiences and the challenges they had.
  • Her Poyuta plushie sold out in 5 min after its announcement, she made a poll to see if she had enough people for a restock and got around 500 positive answers, she said it's hard to make this kind of goodies in low quantity (and larger than 20 cm that require a big warehouse) but she will do it.
  • vlcsnap-2023-09-28-20h18m05s754.png
  • She felt the freelance life again, holidays don't exist anymore and would need 3 more people to manage her career as she is doing everything by herself for now.
  • She want to perform oversea, in Taiwan maybe, she only did it once in the Bandai Namco Dream Hall in Shanghai for a Touhou concert.
  • Next month is M3, so she will start recording songs for it and be busy again.
I wish the concert was streamed but alas it wasn't, only hope is a bluray release later for what seems to have been quite an interesting experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom