"Very danjyaryasu~"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Impromptu Lumi Pip

Friends watchalong now. Watch these two edgy zoomer brats subject themselves to normie boomer humor.
image.png

God damn Lemon woman and her early ass stream times while I'm working. Will definitely watch the vod later.

Dang she should stop trying to be discount lemon whore and draw more
She's fun to watch play strategy games. Not like there's a plethora of vtubers doing that, but yeah, she is good with her art. Some more examples:

Obviously, she's a big Phase fan. Also, reminder that she did her own model and rigging.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
A Spanish speaking version of this website would implode in on itself in like a month or two, tops.
Not unlike most of our economies. We are nothing if not consistent:kaelalaugh:

Plus, a racial civil war or two wouldn't be too bad. We could be even take on the SEAnÏggs for some mutually assured destruction:smugselen:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Negzana

Kaela is doing a Twitter space, her real/Xyera voice is breaking through and she's being extra cute

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The Vshojo assets have been circling the wagons extremely hard today, I'm guessing the direct deposits finally arrived. :smugrys:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The Vshojo assets have been circling the wagons extremely hard today, I'm guessing the direct deposits finally arrived. :smugrys:
Kson already sent the :architect: images to them

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

braindoko

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Reminder: If you were subbed to Ves or Mag, you have two days to grab what you want from the Members content. Afterwards it is to be purged.

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
Are there any EN vtubers with non-grating voices that play the sort of autism games Lumi does and Nina did?
I'm mainly thinking of shit like factorio or dwarf fortress.
Female or male is whichever, no preference for simple autism indulgence, though I have no interest in watching or listening to any gay eunuchs in dresses.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
there's more, but you get the point. And she did move, but I don't have a clue where. It does seem like she moved out of the country though, but I could just be interpreting this clip wrong.
I watch Mika semi-regularly. Afaik she wants to move after her roommate moved out, but hasn't yet. The clip is about a meeting with someone who was renting out an appartment but asked a lot of weird questions. I wasn't there for that stream, so i don't know more details.
Was... THAT a part of donathon goals or something? I think the worst part is she is genuinely really good at it, solid 10/10. But I am having very hard time taking it seriously given it's Mika
Yes, the 12.5K goal.

Is ok Mika he has not trooned out yet

She has talked about feeling burned out and that she wanted to take a break since about half a year, but she didn't want to do so while all the graduations where happening. She has a members stream tomorrow, she might give more details there.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A Spanish speaking version of this website would implode in on itself in like a month or two, tops.
This IS the Spanish speaking version of the website. Simplemente no nos dimos cuenta.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Reminder: If you were subbed to Ves or Mag, you have two days to grab what you want from the Members content. Afterwards it is to be purged.
Just the member stuff, or everything?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Are there any EN vtubers with non-grating voices that play the sort of autism games Lumi does and Nina did?
I'm mainly thinking of shit like factorio or dwarf fortress.
Female or male is whichever, no preference for simple autism indulgence, though I have no interest in watching or listening to any gay eunuchs in dresses.
Guess it depends on your scale of "grating voices". Jelly plays a lot of them, but I'll assume she'd be considered grating.

The aforementioned Miia plays a lot of them, especially Factorio. I don't think she's particularly grating, but she's a zoomer that can get hyper and loud sometimes.
Matoi Miia Twitch

Clio plays strategy games a lot, if that counts. I'm not sure if she's played games like Factorio or Dwarf Fortress, though. A lot of EU4
Clio Aite Twitch

I can't really think of anyone else, though my knowledge of EN vtubers isn't that vast, so I'm sure there's more out there.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
FYI Amiya postponed her stream today because brain hort

:architect::architect::architect: