"-WTF-... what what... hmm What, Thank you, Fuck!"Amemiya Nazuna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
DON'T WASH YOUR MEAT!
this is why women hate giving blowjobs
39375-42342235dc79e8804c7137d6d2246526.jpg

fat cat clip.

niggaphil

Really Ketchup works on most things. Except spaghetti, obviously.
Try ice-cream with Ketchup.... :dokiSmug:

o2vgxne6ad431.jpg

shit, I am giving ideas to the Phase Girls!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Anyways his leaving can't have been over singing/performing, because this gay cat motherfucker said he wanted to do a short karaoke to warm up before recording a song, and he's been singing for the past four hours.
To me it seems fag boy thought too much of himself and wanted a bigger cut for his next contract and cover told him to take it or fuck off and he fucked off thinking he'd be making bank on his own. Vesper on the other hand probably got sick of the red tape and decided it was better to return to his old persona with freedom instead of putting up with takeshi and his retardation regardless of the paycheck.
Ves and magni seemed more like my way or the highway kind of guys compared to the others and cover probably took note of that and decided to go out of their way to hire more femboy like guys for the next batch. I think the corpo environment doesn't work for strong willed men, specially if they're a japanese corpo hiring people outside of japan.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
To me it seems fag boy thought too much of himself and wanted a bigger cut for his next contract and cover told him to take it or fuck off and he fucked off thinking he'd be making bank on his own. Vesper on the other hand probably got sick of the red tape and decided it was better to return to his old persona with freedom instead of putting up with takeshi and his retardation regardless of the paycheck.
Ves and magni seemed more like my way or the highway kind of guys compared to the others and cover probably took note of that and decided to go out of their way to hire more femboy like guys for the next batch. I think the corpo environment doesn't work for strong willed men, specially if they're a japanese corpo hiring people outside of japan.
For once I 100% agree with you

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If it was about making bank, I think he'd still be grinding Professor Lando streams rather than doing the podcast and Caspurr. I also don't think it was Takeshi permsfucking because he's not really doing anything he couldn't as Magni, except playing games without miles of red tape, whereas Randon is playing a bunch of games he'd NEVER get perms for. I don't know, I probably never will know, but if I had to guess in the end, it probably was also managerial autism of a slightly different kind, but he's much whinier than Randon so it comes off worse.

Last edited:

Wixoyu

Dogs schedule. I just want to point out the return of Advent collabs with EDF6. :nenebased:
Baus.PNG

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
So, how is Brad taste holding up after getting buck broken into loving Calli's music?

View attachment 78365
(Stolen from Reddit)

Welp. I guess the drugs and weed didn't help at all. Motherfucker just lost his fiance after he argued with her over his addiction. The pink wigger wins again.
Wigger daisenpai must be part Haitian because this shit ain't a coincidence anymore, everyone who shits on her gets some sort of karmic retribution that fucks up their life. Also that Mario Party curse... NEVER LET CALLI WIN AGAIN!!!

CLIP TAX!!!

Elizabeth trying to kill her fanbase by forcing El Fatto Latino to cosplay her.

Sanest brown elf Ina stan wants to be with her oshi FOREVER!

Management exposes the strongest Hoshiyomi.

Biboo is going to be a fucking cop in the upcoming HoloGTA RP server. Expect shenanigans.

And lastly, Mint being a lesbian again.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Try ice-cream with Ketchup.... :dokiSmug:

View attachment 78370

shit, I am giving ideas to the Phase Girls!
Ah, I see you learned your "portions" amount from Shiori

I swear to God, it's that brief second of lifting up and then going back to pour another enormous amount of chocolate that makes me laugh everytime.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Am I the only one who thinks lobster tastes like shit?
Particularly the french style where they destroy the taste with the yellow goo, I feel like vomitting if I was asked to eat a 2nd one in the same meal.
I just happened to live in a country with an actual ocean and there are so many better seafood out there, and the standard way of cooking is steaming to preserve the natural taste instead of soaking them in the equivalent of liquid poop. One of my favorite is jackknife clams (this one actually done roasted however).

You will also notice this with most asian countries. They only export and never actually consume lobster. You will never see lobster on a sushi plate, because it's considered garbage and has no place on an elegant plate. I know 300 different variations of seafood noodle, and not a single one would add lobster into it.:smugpipi: Price isn't an argument because plenty of them incorporates shark fin/sea urchin/random expensive crap for the people who want to waste their money.
If i had to guess it might be your local lobster? there are craphole restaurants that will just call it lobster without further explanation between the types it also MUST BE FRESH so if your diner of choice does not have a live tank do not order it (also make sure its not just for show and they actually take the thing form the tank) it's also very easy to over boil or screw up preparation.

From what i understand people usually just have butter with their lobster maybe garlic butter anything else seems exclusively for different pallets i am curious as to which sauce it was seems like it might be Thermidor sauce?

As for myself i barely remember the one time i ate it (i cooked it for others a few times)

That being said Crab seems far better and consistent flavorwise try that instead i would not call it garbage but the good lobster is a hasslefuck to server to people which is probably why your not seeing it on sushi.
Don't let Airi's new outfit and tongue distract you from the fact that she's transitioning into a giraffe vtuber.
View attachment 78360
Dokibird's new model looking great.
Why can't you eat things with normal tomato sauce? Why do we have to add pounds of sugar to it?
brown sugar and white sugar are two entirely different things used for different purposes both "sweeten" sure but brown sugar is far better as a thickener had a shit ton of calcium in it and doesn't take 50 hours to dissolve. You use it to mellow out the tomato flavor & thicken the sauce.

Seriously i cannot stress how much better things are with brown sugar just cut the white shit out of your life entirely. Ask your mother or grandmother i refuse to believe spawn of the large hat wearers don't know the power of this stuff.
Werent those prisoners fed days old lobster? Im pretty sure that was one of the reason it was considered rancid prison food, because it probably was
because lobsters used to be considered bottom feeders and also since ship cooking is shit no one can cook it proper anyway. 90% sure it was stuffed in a barrel and brined too.

EDIT: Forgot to add if your cooking spaghetti sauce next time try crushing some fruit up into it i see grapes apples and cucumbers (ok that's a vegetable) used often over adding water to thin the sauce out.it works surprisingly well but be careful with apples so many different types and flavors.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Cockrachans author love Hololive too much

Aqua lives forever.

VSoyBoy

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Ah, I see you learned your "portions" amount from Shiori
View attachment 78374
I swear to God, it's that brief second of lifting up and then going back to pour another enormous amount of chocolate that makes me laugh everytime.
She is not going through the pearly gates (became too fat).

Found this melatinated moe creature, she is interesting and acts nicely, but the hints are there (trans-flag hair and ethnicity in tags)

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Twitch overeacts sometimes
GXjndYcWEAAqFjD

Its fake

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's 2nd gen released a group cover after their karaoke yesterday.

Tamanoi Nana starting Detroit Become Human at 7.30PM JST.

She's doing more stuff now, back then as Stella almost all of her streams were singing streams.

VSpo's Kaga Sumire talking about her pettan colleagues.

VSpo's Tachibana Hinano in VCR Minecraft babysitting 30 year old ojisans.

If she's their mama, how old is she then?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Free segment of .Live and 774's concert ongoing

Anon VOD

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
there should be more info in the coming weeks or so considering Comifuro 19 is just a few months away
They mentioned having a booth in CF19, and since I planned to go there eventually (not sure if 1 day only or both day since I kinda dont want to risk dying of exhaustion), I could, iunno, go to their booth and photo some stuff.

frz

If i had to guess it might be your local lobster? there are craphole restaurants that will just call it lobster without further explanation between the types it also MUST BE FRESH so if your diner of choice does not have a live tank do not order it (also make sure its not just for show and they actually take the thing form the tank) it's also very easy to over boil or screw up preparation.

From what i understand people usually just have butter with their lobster maybe garlic butter anything else seems exclusively for different pallets i am curious as to which sauce it was seems like it might be Thermidor sauce?
My bad, I thought anything yellow = French
it was just butter, not thermidor or whatever, still hated it.
Yes it's local, and it's live in a tank. We live next to the sea and don't import seafood. Restaurant here basically have a small aquarium to pick from. They don't display just lobster but like 30 different kind of fishes/crabs, you eat what you haul.

Idk how western lobster are different from our lobster but this guy seems to love it.
I have tasted it in like 10 different restaurant, all the same, all shit. Some overcooked them to oblivion, some doesn't.
Do note that the local cuisine doesn't use butter. So the nausea feeling comes from the butter itself and not the lobster. In the video itself you can also see the steamed version since we don't like putting crappy butter in our seafood. But "fancy" restaurants who studied oversea does.

Crabs are great

Top Bottom