"So if you ate your sibling you'd get all the vitamins you'd need along with a free X-Box! It's like a Happy Meal!"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Looks like Superduper is at September now.

VSoyBoy

Looks like Superduper is at September now.
It's really odd seeing the reactions coming up on posts that I can still remember. Superduper might actually overtake JustLurking very soon.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Today is Subaru's 6th anniversary of being a vtuber! The anniversary live won't be happening until next year, but she'll be revealing a new outfit, doing call-ins and making some announcements in about 45 minutes. Judging by the silhouette, she might finally be getting the police officer outfit that every subatomo has been asking for:

And just in time for HoloGTA :shubaIapprob:

There's gonna be a video premiere after as well. Likely a new original song:

This has been my 4th year watching her as my oshi and it's been a pretty rough one honestly. There were a lot of cancelled plans, sore throat problems, the tendonitis and of course, the graduations. Despite the brave face she put on, Subaru spent the summer feeling miserable due to Aqua leaving. But I think all of that has only reinforced my decision to support her. She still wants to keep going, still wants to accomplish her own goals and still wants to make everyone smile. Being able to watch that journey and even help it along just a bit has made me very happy, while also inspiring me in ways I never expected. She's aiming for that sololive, that 2 million sub mark, that first album and who knows what else, but I want to be there to see it all happen.

I know she'll bounce back from these rough spots because she always does thanks to that bone-headed power of positivity she has. Like when her 2nd anniversary live got cancelled and she nearly quit the company, only to make her 3rd live one of the best events in Hololive history. As she goes into her 7th year, she still seems just as determined to be the Sun Girl as she was when I first saw her, so I'll keep watching for as long as I can. After everything that's happened this year, I've accepted that all of it will end one day. I can only hope she'll be able to accomplish all her goals before then while shining as bright as possible. But whether it's a wonderful blaze of glory like Aqua or a sudden explosion like Mel, I wanna be able to say that I cheered for her as much as I could. Because she is someone that truly deserves it.

I just ramble and post sappy nonsense like a schizo, but Noel said it best here:
26312.png

Thank you for existing :pomuLove:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Pivoting , VCR minecraft is ongoing.

Akis POV rn, shes on hour 9. The server is 6pm-3am jst for a reason.
Still not quite certain how everything works but rumors are that the server can handle something like 500 people.

Here is a current list of participants

It's essentially the same VCR crew as usual but currently only Aki is strong enough to no life VCR and HoloGTA back to back.
Have a clip

frz

unnamed-16.png

maxresdefault.jpg

The comment on the video lmao
image.png

Last edited:

Negzana

unnamed-16.png

maxresdefault.jpg

image.png

This is why I need to save the SEAgirls from their shit hole of a region

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
unnamed-16.png

maxresdefault.jpg

image.png

Friendly reminder that your SEA oshis eat these and probably enjoy them to some extent too :gloomiLaugh:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Friendly reminder that your SEA oshis eat these and probably enjoy them to some extent too :gloomiLaugh:
Thank God my oshi is just a dog-eater and not a bug-eater.

Negzana

Kaela is extremely picky and has listed everything she liked to eat. Also too much of an upscale chindo to eat this slop.

Wouldn't put it past Jelly though

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
unnamed-16.png

maxresdefault.jpg

image.png

You can't bait me, I already know my SEA oshis are retarded.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Ami was using Live2D as an animation tool again

:architect:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
So the same thing that happened to Kekson.
Lando couldn't win a popularity content with himself let alone a major video game featured appearance. He has to buy his own tengas too.:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Rosemi is doing a birthday countdown stream

Give it a watch, all your favorite non Nijis are featured. Well, some of them but I watched for Ririsya, a JP singing vtuber working hard on her English. Also, the sole Niji is an OG JP member Eli Conifer, aint nobody hating her. She just had a 5th anniversary live with her gen mates too

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The Oozora Police Agency is real. God bless Ui-mama :subaruclapping:
4628784.jpeg

8325782.jpeg

364572392.jpeg

0236724.jpeg

Edit: :sanasmile:
26314.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Lando had another bit of a barely hidden seethe against his old persona

Not a whole lot of insider info but he just mentions that it was really a mutual thing, but makes the implication he wanted to have a graduation stream but it wasnt possible for some reason
He makes a wierd statement that he gets "random people" on the "for you" page and it makes him sad because they still remember him? Im assuming this is the Holostars boys
I currently cant make a full summuary but heres a clip

I never paid much attention to Magni/Lando, so I don't even know if he has revealed anything, but what was his reasoning(s) for leaving Holostars anyway?

Was he not happy with his number? (I'm pretty sure he said in one of his early streams that "people should not be obsessed with number".)
He didn't want to sing and perform on stage? (Likewise, I remember him saying in one of his early streams that he auditioned for Holostars because he wanted to dance.)
Was he tired of the hate towards Holostars in general?
Was he not happy with how little acknowledgement the girls gave him? Maybe he was expecting more cross-gender collabs to happen? Maybe he wanted to break the gender barrier?
Was he such a good bro with Vesper that he choose to leave together with him?
Was he having many issues with management just like Vesper?
The going theory at the time was that Vesper had a mental breakdown, which combined with his management problems, convinced him to leave as he was unsuitable for the lifestyle. Magni left due to a combination of solidarity and minor frustrations like issues with his model, but it was always kinda weak.
However watching Randon who has been utterly zen ever since and just acting as he always did, compared to Lando who's been constantly swinging from one direction to another interspersed with these seethe posts, the more it seems that it was actually the other way around. Magni started shitting things up with Holo behind the scenes and made his mind up to leave then talked Vesper around to leaving with him even though he'd just got a bunch of updates from management. Which is a significantly less sympathetic read on the situation that he should just stop drawing attention to. He's not Doki, he's not Sayu, he's not even Coco. There's nothing he can talk about or point towards as a smoking gun. This far on he needs to just shut up and get over it before he starts getting put into the same box as Mikeneko.
Airi is beyond saving. If you guys think you can actually save Airi I I'm so sorry I'm so sorry you're being delusional if you guys think you can fix Airi no stop it get some help you're being delusional you are coping you need to go seek help because it's never going to work out. It it's never going to work and it has never worked out and it will never work out.
Can't help someone who won't help themselves. Airi's been offered substantial support from plenty of people positioned to directly help her that she's turned down. At this point what's happening to her is as much her own fault as anyone else's. If she's not going to act to change the situation then she should honestly just stop talking about it, and people should pay less attention to the pity baiting.
This is why I need to save the SEAgirls from their shit hole of a region
fuck off we're full

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Biboo explain why she wont be streaming the holoGTA rp server. I wonder if they chose their roles or if the roles were assigned to them.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Biboo explain why she wont be streaming the holoGTA rp server. I wonder if they chose their roles or if the roles were assigned to them.

They probably got to sign up for specific roles, if I had to guess. Though, the idea that they may have chosen one of the biggest trolls in the company to play a cop is also an amusing thought.
:BijouBijou:

Top Bottom