"Remember when I first debuted and I was like 'Ehe, lads! Heh, stop, don't tease me!' and you're like 'Gehe, Loddy, gwehe' and now you're like 'Oh, you're a FUCKING HAG'"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

niggaphil

My theory is that:
Stir-fried tomatoes and eggs are like literally every chink's first dish. There's even a damn wikipedia article on it.
Using less reduced version of it as a sauce/topping for noodles is also like baby's first noodle dish.
Sakana learned how to make it over the phone with his mom.
Because he's autistic, he doesn't know the difference between ketchup and tomato paste, or pasta and noodles.
nah, no chinks make or eat that shit. The fishman just watched too much DSP cooking show, and make such abdomination:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
He's never been able to explicitly say why since he's under NDA but he's implied that some shit went down behind the scenes that pissed him off. Then he (I'm guessing here) probably foot-in-mouthed himself into a "MUTUAL GUYS IT WAS MUTUAL" agreement into parting ways from the company. Vesper just kinda tagged along with him because he found out he didn't like it in the big corpo scene.
I was always under the impression that Vesper was the one who was "resolute" in leaving, looking at how many obstacles he had to faced in Holostars, and how content he is in his current state. While Magni is someone who might have been influenced by Vesper, and now he is regretting it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Baked Fresh schedule. She's finally collabing with her art mama:pomuLove:

Archive
:pippafuckyeah:

Last edited:

Jacks Wasted Life

Am I the only one who thinks lobster tastes like shit?
Particularly the french style where they destroy the taste with the yellow goo, I feel like vomitting if I was asked to eat a 2nd one in the same meal.
I just happened to live in a country with an actual ocean and there are so many better seafood out there, and the standard way of cooking is steaming to preserve the natural taste instead of soaking them in the equivalent of liquid poop. One of my favorite is jackknife clams (this one actually done roasted however).

You will also notice this with most asian countries. They only export and never actually consume lobster. You will never see lobster on a sushi plate, because it's considered garbage and has no place on an elegant plate. I know 300 different variations of seafood noodle, and not a single one would add lobster into it.:smugpipi: Price isn't an argument because plenty of them incorporates shark fin/sea urchin/random expensive crap for the people who want to waste their money.
Lobster was only fit for slaves and prisoners. In fact prisoners once revolvted because they were sick of it. Crab legs are the superior sea food.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
So, how is Brad taste holding up after getting buck broken into loving Calli's music?

1726445758186.png
(Stolen from Reddit)

Welp. I guess the drugs and weed didn't help at all. Motherfucker just lost his fiance after he argued with her over his addiction. The pink wigger wins again.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I was always under the impression that Vesper was the one who was "resolute" in leaving, looking at how many obstacles he had to faced in Holostars, and how content he is in his current state. While Magni is someone who might have been influenced by Vesper, and now he is regretting it.
I kinda feel like the opposite was true. Randon doesn't come off nearly as volatile as Lando does, and he hasn't spoken about his time at Holostars whatsoever, so I feel like he could've tanked some more of it, at least until he was supposed to go to Japan to record something, and then couldn't bring his meds again, and then exploded. He probably saw Lando getting out and pulled the trigger because why not. We know Vesper was getting actively permsfucked, we have no idea what was going on with Magni outside of Lando saying that it got so bad that management was effectively trying to push him out, but we'll never hear the other side of it.

My Magni/Caspurr opinion is that he's still entertaining as fuck, he just needs to get over his immense amount of asspain before it eats him up.

Anyways his leaving can't have been over singing/performing, because this gay cat motherfucker said he wanted to do a short karaoke to warm up before recording a song, and he's been singing for the past four hours.

Sven

So, how is Brad taste holding up after getting buck broken into loving Calli's music?

View attachment 78365
(Stolen from Reddit)

Welp. I guess the drugs and weed didn't help at all. Motherfucker just lost his fiance after he argued with her over his addiction. The pink wigger wins again.
Nothing says I want you out of my life no matter the cost like deciding to move to Detroit

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

View attachment 78365
(Stolen from Reddit)

You know it's bad when somebody makes a conscious decision to live in Detroit. :whatastory:

Well, shit, ninja'd. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Lobster was only fit for slaves and prisoners. In fact prisoners once revolvted because they were sick of it. Crab legs are the superior sea food.

Lobster would get really rough if eaten daily. I have a feeling you'd get loaded over with a number of heavy metals before too long. That's a problem with "bottom feeders" in general. Also, it's terrible if prepared badly.

I kinda feel like the opposite was true. Randon doesn't come off nearly as volatile as Lando does, and he hasn't spoken about his time at Holostars whatsoever, so I feel like he could've tanked some more of it, at least until he was supposed to go to Japan to record something, and then couldn't bring his meds again, and then exploded. He probably saw Lando getting out and pulled the trigger because why not. We know Vesper was getting actively permsfucked, we have no idea what was going on with Magni outside of Lando saying that it got so bad that management was effectively trying to push him out, but we'll never hear the other side of it.

My Magni/Caspurr opinion is that he's still entertaining as fuck, he just needs to get over his immense amount of asspain before it eats him up.

Anyways his leaving can't have been over singing/performing, because this gay cat motherfucker said he wanted to do a short karaoke to warm up before recording a song, and he's been singing for the past four hours.

I think Japan travel was probably Randon's biggest issue and, when Lando had a fit and decided to leave, I think Random made the logical choice. Though I think it really was more of a breakdown in negotiation than anything else. Randon really probably needed to only do 3D stuff stateside if he was going to make it work long term.

I have no clue what Lando's primary issue was, but his own ego is probably the primary issue.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Nothing says I want you out of my life no matter the cost like deciding to move to Detroit

You know it's bad when somebody makes a conscious decision to live in Detroit. :whatastory:

Well, shit, ninja'd. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

As a technical point, Detroit shed so many people that it's starting to revitalize and has for a while. Something, something "demographic changes".

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Werent those prisoners fed days old lobster? Im pretty sure that was one of the reason it was considered rancid prison food, because it probably was

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Its not even Asspain anymore
He is literally in the Mikeneko zone of speaking about it every time
Anyways unrelated but look at these guys having fun :BijouBijou:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Its not even Asspain anymore
He is literally in the Mikeneko zone of speaking about it every time
I dunno, I might be too lenient, but he hasn't tried to kill his husband or go to actual Keemstar yet so I think there's further to fall. Or recover. Please recover you fucking retard.
@The Proctor you finally got a ringing endorsement of the site

Archive

To ruin the joke, the second trump shooter was a schizo that had his own forum to sperg to himself about politics.

niggaphil

Not-Username

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The Fish's critique of Shiina's recreation of his "spaghetti"

Archive

I'm just here to say once again; If you fucking wash your meat, you are RETARDED. You're just spreading bacteria into your sink that would've died off from cooking it normally. WASH VEGETABLES, WASH FRUITS, DON'T WASH YOUR MEAT!

Ketchup on anything that isn't fries
I will not conform to your insanity. Pizzas with meat (ie: Pepperoni, Meat Lovers) deserve to be dipped into Ketchup more than fucking 🤮 Ranch 🤮. Same with Chicken Tenders. Really Ketchup works on most things. Except spaghetti, obviously.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1726465936475.png

Nevermind, Caspurr is fucking doomed.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@The Proctor you finally got a ringing endorsement of the site

Archive

She's talking about the would-be Trump shooter having a forum that the feds somehow didn't immediately seize, people still being able to sign up to it even after the events of the day, and she had an impersonator on it. Last I saw, the site was infested with CSAM uploaded by someone using Null's name, and I submitted an anonymous tip to the FBI about that, so uh, probably not a good idea to directly go there anymore.

You can read the highlights of Pippa being impersonated on the aforementioned Trump shooter's forum here, though.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm just here to say once again; If you fucking wash your meat, you are RETARDED. You're just spreading bacteria into your sink that would've died off from cooking it normally. WASH VEGETABLES, WASH FRUITS, DON'T WASH YOUR MEAT!

I will not conform to your insanity. Pizzas with meat (ie: Pepperoni, Meat Lovers) deserve to be dipped into Ketchup more than fucking 🤮 Ranch 🤮. Same with Chicken Tenders. Really Ketchup works on most things. Except spaghetti, obviously.
Why can't you eat things with normal tomato sauce? Why do we have to add pounds of sugar to it?

Top Bottom