"Ehhhh? EN-core? Sha nai naaaa"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Don't let Airi's new outfit and tongue distract you from the fact that she's transitioning into a giraffe vtuber.
airi_neck.JPG

RiverBear

I don't see Randon seething like this, fucking get over it catboy. You didn't understand how holostars would work, and you thought you could just carry your audience back over. You did a shit job, oh well. Move the fuck on.
With how much he whines and seethes about the dream job he threw away, he's going to end up becoming the male m
The thumbnail however is misleading because it's not really a "I've moved on and I'm doing better than ever" cope video it's a "holy fucking shit I know I was Magni leave me the fuck alone it's been 2 years" video.
>Guys, please move on
>makes his current career out of seething about his previous job
huh

Wixoyu

Helkar

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I never paid much attention to Magni/Lando, so I don't even know if he has revealed anything, but what was his reasoning(s) for leaving Holostars anyway?

Was he not happy with his number? (I'm pretty sure he said in one of his early streams that "people should not be obsessed with number".)
He didn't want to sing and perform on stage? (Likewise, I remember him saying in one of his early streams that he auditioned for Holostars because he wanted to dance.)
Was he tired of the hate towards Holostars in general?
Was he not happy with how little acknowledgement the girls gave him? Maybe he was expecting more cross-gender collabs to happen? Maybe he wanted to break the gender barrier?
Was he such a good bro with Vesper that he choose to leave together with him?
Was he having many issues with management just like Vesper?

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Meanwhile, reviews on his own version aren't looking too good

Sakana, I'm okay with creative dinner, but the sugar is too much, just the ketchup should be more then enough sweet. And why the eggs? If you're already having beef what do you need the eggs for? I understand the manly primal urge to poach eggs on top of whatever I'm boiling, but you've already got your proteins from the beef.
And there can never be too much onions.:fishfry:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

So, some sort of indonesian-focused musical/utaite-like group called TypexBeat is teasing their stuff some time ago, promising some sort of 12-person like group that would fully reveal what they are on 9-10 November during a convention called Comic Frontier 19 (think of it like ID version of comiket)

Now that they just released half of their roster details, its clear that all but one of them (RaelaVerie) are former Nijisanji ID talents, so I guess that they finally have something neat to do/create.

Thought I share because it might look interesting (and there's ex-ID talents there, so eh)

2nd Half of the members announced, 4 out of 6 are ex-IDs
the current key visuals were all drawn by dokebi (ex-Amicia)

I am not sure about Neo but Rou Fleur used to work with them a lot during their NijiID days so the line-up isn't so surprising,
there should be more info in the coming weeks or so considering Comifuro 19 is just a few months away

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sakana, I'm okay with creative dinner, but the sugar is too much, just the ketchup should be more then enough sweet. And why the eggs? If you're already having beef what do you need the eggs for? I understand the manly primal urge to poach eggs on top of whatever I'm boiling, but you've already got your proteins from the beef.
Tis' the asian duty to add random fucking ingredients to completely normal western dishes because weird=american
IE; Corn on pizza, Mayo on pizza, Ketchup on anything that isn't fries, meatloaf or burgers, Hotdogs in burgers or pizza, Eggs on random things for no reason.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
I never paid much attention to Magni/Lando, so I don't even know if he has revealed anything, but what was his reasoning(s) for leaving Holostars anyway?

Was he not happy with his number? (I'm pretty sure he said in one of his early streams that "people should not be obsessed with number".)
He didn't want to sing and perform on stage? (Likewise, I remember him saying in one of his early streams that he auditioned for Holostars because he wanted to dance.)
Was he tired of the hate towards Holostars in general?
Was he not happy with how little acknowledgement the girls gave him? Maybe he was expecting more cross-gender collabs to happen? Maybe he wanted to break the gender barrier?
Was he such a good bro with Vesper that he choose to leave together with him?
He's never been able to explicitly say why since he's under NDA but he's implied that some shit went down behind the scenes that pissed him off. Then he (I'm guessing here) probably foot-in-mouthed himself into a "MUTUAL GUYS IT WAS MUTUAL" agreement into parting ways from the company. Vesper just kinda tagged along with him because he found out he didn't like it in the big corpo scene.

A friend of mine once told me his uncle took a plate of spaghetti with tomato sauce, drowned the motherfucker in soy sauce and ate the whole thing with a big grin on his face. Don't know what it is with east asia but sometimes you get these weirdos that have the most fucked up tastebuds and will commit fifty food crimes without batting an eye. I suspect it's all the fermented fish they eat that slowly rots their frontal lobe.

One time I got scammed by going to a restaurant in china. They clearly didn't know what the fuck a fruit salad was because instead of whipped cream I got to eat fruit mixed with MAYONNAISE INSTEAD. :gunpeko:

RiverBear

Tis' the asian duty to add random fucking ingredients to completely normal western dishes because weird=american
IE; Corn on pizza, Mayo on pizza, Ketchup on anything that isn't fries, meatloaf or burgers, Hotdogs in burgers or pizza, Eggs on random things for no reason.
Rice Pizza.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

closedblas

My theory is that:
Stir-fried tomatoes and eggs are like literally every chink's first dish. There's even a damn wikipedia article on it.
Using less reduced version of it as a sauce/topping for noodles is also like baby's first noodle dish.
Sakana learned how to make it over the phone with his mom.
Because he's autistic, he doesn't know the difference between ketchup and tomato paste, or pasta and noodles.

Helkar

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
He's never been able to explicitly say why since he's under NDA but he's implied that some shit went down behind the scenes that pissed him off. Then he (I'm guessing here) probably foot-in-mouthed himself into a "MUTUAL GUYS IT WAS MUTUAL" agreement into parting ways from the company.
The story changes every couple months, it seems. Just a few months ago he was bemoaning about how if people knew the truth they would be shocked and how him and Vesper were treated horribly and basically forced out. Now all of a sudden, it was mutual.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why do so many people poachbeg for specifically Rosemi, again? Is it just because of the "gotta catch'em all Tsunderia members" meme?
She's apparently close friends with Dizzy, if I remember right.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why do so many people poachbeg for specifically Rosemi, again? Is it just because of the "gotta catch'em all Tsunderia members" meme?
Its Rosemi's destiny to destroy Phase once and for all. Just like it was Lisa's to destroy Idol (which was a huge success)

TRUST
THE
PLAN

:robertudrink:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yes and Dizzy was the one who told her to leave Tsunderia for Nijisanji when the opportunity arose.
As a side note, apparently Dizzy called in to Rosemi's birthday countdown stream, hence the Phasedex fucking up.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom