"make.oike a tree and f*** off"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Negzana

Apparently a small vtuber I watched some DQ streams of did a character reset, don't know the full context

bothyourhouses

Airi lives in SoCal and works for a Korean company that steals her wages, there is plenty to fix there
Airi is beyond saving. If you guys think you can actually save Airi I I'm so sorry I'm so sorry you're being delusional if you guys think you can fix Airi no stop it get some help you're being delusional you are coping you need to go seek help because it's never going to work out. It it's never going to work and it has never worked out and it will never work out.

God's Strongest Dragoon

:gurasemperfi:it was good knowing you AO:gurasemperfi:

STOP LETTING CALLI PLAY MARIO PARTY FOR FUCKS SAKE
I hope your oshi starts shilling Honor of Kings too
That would require his oshi to stream :ironmousekek:
See, stuff like this leaves me conflicted. I want to actively dislike Koreans in peace but Airi is so retarded sometimes that I can't help but like her. There are other reasons not to dislike her, two big ones in particular, but that's the main one.

View attachment 78312
She's an Americanized roof korean.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Don't forget the cover!

I love Airi's singing voice, she can carry a song on her own merits...
But this is bad. Did Airi say this was going to be a short version? Either way, the mix is horrendous. At no point was Airi allowed to shine during the minute-50 cover; of a 4 and a half minute song. Maybe the last 20 secs. or so we can Airi's talent finally, but even that's marred by unnecessary vocalization. I hope fishman is at least annoyed by this.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Eat lobster you bunch of poors
Ah yes, a food snob bragging about the most overrated seafood on the planet. Classic :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I mean, us poor people would eat our lobster if rich white people didn't discover it tasted good, like they did our trash Oxtails that's now more expensive than steak.
Reminds me how in the old days the fatty parts of the tuna was so reviled that it was said even cats wouldn't eat them.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Airi is beyond saving. If you guys think you can actually save Airi I I'm so sorry I'm so sorry you're being delusional if you guys think you can fix Airi no stop it get some help you're being delusional you are coping you need to go seek help because it's never going to work out. It it's never going to work and it has never worked out and it will never work out.
I don't want to fix, just rescue her from her black company. And maybe never let her drive again.

I love Airi's singing voice, she can carry a song on her own merits...
But this is bad. Did Airi say this was going to be a short version? Either way, the mix is horrendous. At no point was Airi allowed to shine during the minute-50 cover; of a 4 and a half minute song. Maybe the last 20 secs. or so we can Airi's talent finally, but even that's marred by unnecessary vocalization. I hope fishman is at least annoyed by this.
It was a troll bit she did in under 2 weeks to have a little something for her birthday.

frz

I learned about her because she is now dating another programmer vtuber.
being in this forum has made me concluded that, unless proven otherwise, all English speaking indie vtubers are troons.

Helkar

Just learned of these two. Best friend punk vtubers that will be graduating on the 28th. Pursuing other opportunities they say. They seem neat

The only question is which Brave property are they joining.

Clip tax:

this stream had a very concentrated fever dream energy.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
HOLY SHIT THEY'RE SO CUTE AND WHOLESOME TOGETHER!

Archive

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Looks like the outburst is because the hater comments reached a boiling point from the podcast with flesh Bettel to people saying he's trying to relive the glory days with his new model(he is btw, it might not be THE reason but it's one of them) and he broke when a new wave of comments came from people noticing he hung out with Altare/Flayon/Bettel in New York.

It's hilarious that he stresses that his departure was a "mutual" agreement because all his seething in that video says otherwise. The thumbnail however is misleading because it's not really a "I've moved on and I'm doing better than ever" cope video it's a "holy fucking shit I know I was Magni leave me the fuck alone it's been 2 years" video.

I've tuned in to his streams a couple of times now since the redebut and truth be told it's just not there anymore. Lando probably won't admit it but it takes more than creativity to shine in the world of entertainment, you need resources too. Yes he's funny but what made Magni really stand out was his ability to bounce off of others and improv thinking on his feet. Now that he's a low-res 3 view he doesn't have the pull to get others to collab with him other than Randon and now that he has 100% control there's 0 pressure to improv anything. If he is happier now more power to him but this is where I get off.

Didn't want to say it because I thought I was biased but....yeah lmao
Agreed with the assessment. Until he manages to find a group to bounce off from it feels like he is lacking some of the magic that made him so good under Tempus.

Honestly im impressed she hasnt graduated because her company found out about her side-job it and made her do it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Rosemi is doing a birthday countdown stream

Tubedude

Interesting take. thoughts?

Also Liz showing up in Chat asking when hes gonna Cosplay her was kinda funny

Koe kinda hopped on the anti-Niji stuff after the Selen incident, but to be fair Niji's recent 3D stuff as seen from NijiEN is pretty shit compared to Holo's 3D. Sure Holo's 3D could use some work in many aspects, but frankly that goes for practically all 3D thus far in the vtuber space.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
well going by the mario party curse rules this is the last one she's playing because she lost so she's the one graduating :gurasemperfi:

Wasn't the rule that the curse only takes effect if she wins or something like that?
I just remember people being far too general with the rules of the curse and thus misinterpreting it, but I don't remember the exact detail everyone gets wrong.

God's Strongest Dragoon

A friendly reminder that there's a 20-player gamemode in the new Mario Party coming out in mid October. So there's the very real chance Calli could do some wild shit like reaping the entire ID branch.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
A friendly reminder that there's a 20-player gamemode in the new Mario Party coming out in mid October. So there's the very real chance Calli could do some wild shit like reaping the entire ID branch.
She could just finish off Holostars.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Wasn't the rule that the curse only takes effect if she wins or something like that?
I just remember people being far too general with the rules of the curse and thus misinterpreting it, but I don't remember the exact detail everyone gets wrong.
I think it was something about whoever finishes last but I don't remember if she has to be first or not, Someone needs to check the rushia, coco and stars ones to see where she finished, there's also the Zeta and Flare ones which I think both finished last on their respective games. :ameliaThink:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Ah yes, a food snob bragging about the most overrated seafood on the planet. Classic :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Reminds me how in the old days the fatty parts of the tuna was so reviled that it was said even cats wouldn't eat them.
There's a theory that fish in the past were generally much tastier than post-industrial age seafood. When you have stuff like shad, cod, atlantic halibut, and whiting freshly caught and readily available, tuna is the worst option on the menu. That's not even going into the fact that fish are no longer able to grow to full size before being caught, they've got more pollutants in them, are more likely to have parasites, etc. Tuna and lobster are ok, but compared to some of the other options that were available at the time, they suck ass.

Not that I can even afford the cheap modern fishery-grown shit we have on the market today, much less sablefish or shad. :pikaufuk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom