"What is an 'ayaya'? Hallo? Hallo, nice to meet you worudo... wide people? What is ayaya!? HELLO! Nice to meet you, I am human! I am concentration human! I am very very heartbeat, my heart is very hotto~ please remember me! My name is Big Legend of Death Mountain Ohayama! My name is Legend Human!"Hayama Marin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Just learned of these two. Best friend punk vtubers that will be graduating on the 28th. Pursuing other opportunities they say. They seem neat

no ability to watch the video right now but what are the odds they are reincarnating i'm sure some upstart agency wants a malwart FuwaMoco even if it costs them their uniqueness.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

httn

Hag enthusiast
Remember kids, you can reverse your TOS ban if you get enough people to complain.

edit: holy shit this twitch email is dumb.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Remember kids, you can reverse your TOS ban if you get enough people to complain.

Damn, she got it via public outrage and without giving ass to a twitch powermod, good for her

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

They had to free her, lest Trump be shot again.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Not sure whether this clip will survive as someone commented that there was a clipping rule from 1 Aug 2024 where they are not allowed to clip streams more than three month old. There's a reply that you can bypass this by making a compilation (combine the old stream with a recent stream).
I wouldn't touch this shit as a clipper if this is the terms the put out for clips.

Marine has a 2 day sololive in December:
View attachment 78294
New animated MV:

Hype

Lando had another bit of a barely hidden seethe against his old persona

Not a whole lot of insider info but he just mentions that it was really a mutual thing, but makes the implication he wanted to have a graduation stream but it wasnt possible for some reason He makes a wierd statement that he gets "random people" on the "for you" page and it makes him sad because they still remember him? Im assuming this is the Holostars boys I currently cant make a full summuary but heres a clip

If it was mutual im just guessing it was related to possible renegotiations during the contract renewal period.

[- LIA'S NEW OUTFIT LOOKS VERY TACKY -]
[- YUY-IX'S APPOARCH IS MORE LOGICAL - SHE IS EQUIPPED WITH A SEXY CHROMATIC SLEEVELESS BODY ARMOR THAT ADAPTS TO HER BODY CONTOUR WHICH ALLOWS HER TO PERFORM SEXY COMBATIVE ACROBATICS JUST LIKE THAT CHICK FROM ULTRAVIOLET AND FOR OFFENSIVE CAPABILITIES SHE WIELDS A KO-KATANA AND A M1911 HANDGUN - TO COMPLIMENT HER BODYSUIT SHE WEARS A WHITE BLOUSE WITH LONG PUFFY SLEEVES WHICH ENHANCES HER CUTENESS MAKES HER VERY DEADLY -]

View attachment 78304
[- SHE BITCH SLAPS LIA'S 3.0 OUTFIT -]
Ngl this looks like one of those models AI be spitting out you see floating around lol.
Torso looks super bland.

Honestly, I too would seethe if I threw away the biggest opportunity I could get because I was fucking retarded.
I can't wait for him to eventually go full miguel.
He can be a bit menhera but it seems like he is starting to come to terms with his decision to quit.

"No way I'm wasting my time with whatever bottom tier nobody Randon's slumming it with", but knowing it's Lando, I was right. :smugrys:
Huge L take because Randon is one of the best collab partners to have and honestly he can bounce off any and everyone.

Just learned of these two. Best friend punk vtubers that will be graduating on the 28th. Pursuing other opportunities they say. They seem neat

So they are joining a small corpo? Inb4 a set of "twins" will pop up in some other corpo (inb4 NijiEN).

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Shiina is cooking up the Anti-Italian Genophage.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I should have known that lesbian vtubers are too good to be true. At least Fairy Ichika massive books are real.
You've still got Sigrid and Bird's wedding to look foward to.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Can you believe the Clockwork Cutie played Half Life 2 for the first time earlier, and I was able to watch live? Just as I expected, the game physics triggered her ADHD to the max.

Full stream here.

God made dopamine for practice, and then He made Cecilia Immergreen.

bothyourhouses

thats probably still breathing jesus christ its raw
Have you never had a decent steak? If anything that's overcooked.
Thought this was going to be about people who think they can fix/save Airi.
I feel a little bad for her but this place has laughed at dozens of vtubers with mental health and family problems so i dont see why there are people coming out to make exceptions for this particular case
I think everyone makes exceptions for people they like. She shouldn't get special treatment. But if Twitch is going to use the therapy-speak "we're really concerned for you" approach then it's fair to turn it back on them.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Shiina is cooking up the Anti-Italian Genophage.

This is Sakana's spaghetti recipe:
1726440730674.png

If Shiina graduates after this stream I blame Sakana.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
For EN
Lina is a programmer vtuber

I learned about her because she is now dating another programmer vtuber.

How do we tell him
:dokiSmug:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Steak is boring and gay no matter how it's cooked

Eat lobster you bunch of poors

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Lando sleeper agents rise post
Looks like the outburst is because the hater comments reached a boiling point from the podcast with flesh Bettel to people saying he's trying to relive the glory days with his new model(he is btw, it might not be THE reason but it's one of them) and he broke when a new wave of comments came from people noticing he hung out with Altare/Flayon/Bettel in New York.

It's hilarious that he stresses that his departure was a "mutual" agreement because all his seething in that video says otherwise. The thumbnail however is misleading because it's not really a "I've moved on and I'm doing better than ever" cope video it's a "holy fucking shit I know I was Magni leave me the fuck alone it's been 2 years" video.

I've tuned in to his streams a couple of times now since the redebut and truth be told it's just not there anymore. Lando probably won't admit it but it takes more than creativity to shine in the world of entertainment, you need resources too. Yes he's funny but what made Magni really stand out was his ability to bounce off of others and improv thinking on his feet. Now that he's a low-res 3 view he doesn't have the pull to get others to collab with him other than Randon and now that he has 100% control there's 0 pressure to improv anything. If he is happier now more power to him but this is where I get off.

So the same thing that happened to Kekson.
Didn't want to say it because I thought I was biased but....yeah lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom