"If you're gonna be degenerate at least have some taste"Sheriff Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lando had another bit of a barely hidden seethe against his old persona

Not a whole lot of insider info but he just mentions that it was really a mutual thing, but makes the implication he wanted to have a graduation stream but it wasnt possible for some reason
He makes a wierd statement that he gets "random people" on the "for you" page and it makes him sad because they still remember him? Im assuming this is the Holostars boys
I currently cant make a full summuary but heres a clip

Is this the stream were he talks about hanging out with some of his old genmates in jew york? I saw someone say he seethes in that one too.
Motherfucker outlasted fucking sayu in the field of "Not letting go" and she had it way worse than this fag ever did.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ronja playing Half Life (endurance stream)

Bam will be playing Minecraft in a 40 minutes

Three hags walk into a bar

:holohag::hololove:

Lisa singing Rippa the Pipper

vivaldi_MLqvhlMMKv.jpg

i never asked for this.jpg

It's not the message itself that scares me more, it's being in the same boat as Takodachi. I don't want to get the curse of turning my favorite vitubers into chinks.
ps. ad worked
vivaldi_xSdss6NLMd.jpg

but I wonder if any of them is going to do ASMR too
Already

Imagine if Botan took Ririka on her ramen tours, Monogatari style.

There are SEA comments on the clip saying it's normal though.

When I was a kid and teen('90s early '00s), we used to eat stuff like this in dry form too. We crushed it up, sprinkled it with the seasoning that came with it and ate it.:shubaIapprob:

VTuberThrow

I like Lia's new outfit a good bit but I think it's missing the high contrast of her 2.0 outfit. The light blue just doesn't feel distinct from her skin color enough for me to really pop. Also just not a fan of boot wings but that is just me.

Smelliest007

Is this the stream were he talks about hanging out with some of his old genmates in jew york? I saw someone say he seethes in that one too.
Motherfucker outlasted fucking sayu in the field of "Not letting go" and she had it way worse than this fag ever did.
This is what hanging around 39daft does to the emotional maturity of a man. Sayu had it way worse, I agree. Imagine the eternal whining if he went through an ounce of what she did; typical of Korean-Americans to be insufferable and not let go of shit.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Not-Username

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
[- LIA'S NEW OUTFIT LOOKS VERY TACKY -]
[- YUY-IX'S APPOARCH IS MORE LOGICAL - SHE IS EQUIPPED WITH A SEXY CHROMATIC SLEEVELESS BODY ARMOR THAT ADAPTS TO HER BODY CONTOUR THAT ALLOWS HER TO PERFORM SEXY COMBATIVE ACROBATICS JUST LIKE THAT CHICK FROM ULTRAVIOLET AND FOR OFFENSIVE CAPABILITIES SHE WIELDS A KO-KATANA AND A M1911 HANDGUN - TO COMPLIMENT HER BODYSUIT SHE WEARS A WHITE BLOUSE WITH LONG PUFFY SLEEVES WHICH ENHANCES HER CUTENESS MAKES HER VERY DEADLY -]

View attachment 78304
[- SHE BITCH SLAPS LIA'S 3.0 OUTFIT -]
Ngl this looks like one of those models AI be spitting out you see floating around lol.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder schedule. I am once again filled with anticipation and joy, as one of the games will be Riven. In other news, she'll come back with a SAGE (Sonic Autism Game Expo) stream and continuation of ongoing streams.

This is what hanging around 39daft does to the emotional maturity of a man. Sayu had it way worse, I agree. Imagine the eternal whining if he went through an ounce of what she did; typical of Korean-Americans to be insufferable and not let go of shit.
I see, so being Korean is always hereditary and doesn't wash away after a few generations. Strategies will have to be adjusted, I suppose.
ayamephone.png

Negzana

I missed it but apparently Kaela is getting main outfit redesign in the future. Thank God. I hope her 3D model also gets fixed and she isn't Slenda McRubberhosearms anymore

Limkin

I missed it but apparently Kaela is getting main outfit redesign in the future. Thank God. I hope her 3D model also gets fixed and she isn't Slenda McRubberhosearms anymore
Make boobs bigger

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Negzana

frz

Bronze

Phase collab in 30 min.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Matara is yapping and letting people time other streamers out of her chat

EDIT: also all the men have been timed out for a long ass time, good job momos :whatastory:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Ketchup Fox has finally convinced Sex Fish to play the crime game

Feesh POV

Salado

Insanity incoming in 5.

POVs:

Tenma

Iori