"YOU WILL NOT CALL PEOPLE SLUT SLUT WHORE SLUTS ON TWITTER DOT COM"Eira Woolcott (to MariMari)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

niggaphil

This has the same vibe with glow in the dark nigga meme

6a00d8341c4f9453ef02788048372e200d.png

Imagine Lia is the glowie virus just like Covid :dokiWTF:

frz

So, I'm not sure how well Lia's new model fits Lia. It's a cute model, really detailed and well-rigged and all of that, and I'm glad that Lia is happy with it, but it just doesn't seem like "Lia" to me for some reason. Even if I ignore the buff to the chest. It could be how different the colour palette is, or how the "angel" motif was never really in Lia's wheelhouse before, or the lack of continuity with old models besides the hair colour, I don't know, it just doesn't quite feel like Lia to me.

Anyway, I could do with some alternate opinions on this. What does everyone else think?

View attachment 78282View attachment 78283
They are very good models for 2 different vtubers!!!
Keep the pink highlight on your hair at the very minimum jesus christ.
VSpo's Ichinose Uruha and CR guys talking about dirtiness. Edit: privated by PunchVClip the clipper.

Not sure whether this clip will survive as someone commented that there was a clipping rule from 1 Aug 2024 where they are not allowed to clip streams more than three month old. There's a reply that you can bypass this by making a compilation (combine the old stream with a recent stream).

What kinda dumbass clipping rule is that.
Why does brave/vspo have clip perm autism.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
New animated MV:

Jesus christ, how many years worth of salary did she spend on this. Not complaining though it is beautifully animated.

Purissu andah stand, japanese company etc.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lando had another bit of a barely hidden seethe against his old persona

Not a whole lot of insider info but he just mentions that it was really a mutual thing, but makes the implication he wanted to have a graduation stream but it wasnt possible for some reason
He makes a wierd statement that he gets "random people" on the "for you" page and it makes him sad because they still remember him? Im assuming this is the Holostars boys
I currently cant make a full summuary but heres a clip

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

The brainrot has completely set in. It's only a matter of time before Mumei appears in a Ruben Sim video.

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
So, I'm not sure how well Lia's new model fits Lia. It's a cute model, really detailed and well-rigged and all of that, and I'm glad that Lia is happy with it, but it just doesn't seem like "Lia" to me for some reason. Even if I ignore the buff to the chest. It could be how different the colour palette is, or how the "angel" motif was never really in Lia's wheelhouse before, or the lack of continuity with old models besides the hair colour, I don't know, it just doesn't quite feel like Lia to me.

Anyway, I could do with some alternate opinions on this. What does everyone else think?

View attachment 78282View attachment 78283
I made this point all the way back in 1.0 (which I still like more for its simplicity), that Lia (or any talent really) wanting new models needs to be balanced with the company's branding and overall gen "image". If you didn't look at the eye color and hairclip it looks like a new talent or invader. Furthermore just looking at the silhouette there's nothing from a quick visual that recalls the og model(s) which makes it hard to connect to the talents previous work.

On a more subjective level the design overall is just too busy. It's muted in the colors, relying on the black and white lace(?) to give any hint of "pop" in the design.
I understand the desire she had to dumpster the 1.0 but basically doing the same thing for 3.0 just doesn't seem like a good move.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
They are very good models for 2 different vtubers!!!
Keep the pink highlight on your hair at the very minimum jesus christ.

Real answer? It's just the threshold to prevent people from basically "farming" old content. You rarely see people clip ancient content in this day and age, its usually within a week or month unless it's lost media, e.g someone translating Pekora's old playthroughs (like the MGS arc.) or it's some unknown indie that suddenly is getting attention and now suddenly getting clips from their old content. It makes no sense on the base level, but it's generally a non issue for clippers since they're typically clipping things as it comes out.
Jesus christ, how many years worth of salary did she spend on this. Not complaining though it is beautifully animated.
Probably at least 40k

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
There's a lot of CGI usage for the dancing (albiet much better CGI than many series have), which should cut costs a fair amount.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Serenade Oxblood singing at midnight JST.

Suou Patra still with her Sunday night zatsu.

She cleared the lightning dodging earlier in FFX and finished the game. When the end credits roll, instead of muting like everyone else she played a recording of her singing Suteki Da Ne.

When Nodoka went to a temple.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Bijou could murder a man in broad daylight and spit on his corpse then get away it because she has the cute privileges. :BijouBijou:

Landphobic

Just don't like it

Day 1 of Kanna's 30th birthday donathon! It will last 8 hours... And we're done already because a kamo donated $2.5k :whatastory:
1000009686.jpg

Edit: Another $2.5k donation, Kannana.exe has stopped responding :kaelalaugh:

Last edited:

Smelliest007

Not a whole lot of insider info but he just mentions that it was really a mutal thing, but makes the implication he wanted to have a graduation stream but it wasnt possible for some reason

He makes a wierd statement that he gets "random people" on the "for you" page and it makes him sad because they still remember him? Im assuming this is the Holostars boys

I don't see Randon seething like this, fucking get over it catboy. You didn't understand how holostars would work, and you thought you could just carry your audience back over. You did a shit job, oh well. Move the fuck on.

JusticeDog

Not a whole lot of insider info but he just mentions that it was really a mutal thing, but makes the implication he wanted to have a graduation stream but it wasnt possible for some reason

With how much he whines and seethes about the dream job he threw away, he's going to end up becoming the male mikeneko. :menhera:

Salado

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
So, I'm not sure how well Lia's new model fits Lia.
That Lia 3.0 art on the left reminds me a bit of YUY:
[- LIA'S NEW OUTFIT LOOKS VERY TACKY -]
[- YUY-IX'S APROACH IS MORE LOGICAL - SHE IS EQUIPPED WITH A SEXY CHROMATIC SLEEVELESS BODY ARMOR THAT ADAPTS TO HER BODY CONTOUR WHICH ALLOWS HER TO PERFORM SEXY COMBATIVE ACROBATICS JUST LIKE THAT CHICK FROM ULTRAVIOLET AND FOR OFFENSIVE CAPABILITIES SHE WIELDS A KO-KATANA AND A M1911 HANDGUN - TO COMPLIMENT HER BODYSUIT SHE WEARS A WHITE BLOUSE WITH LONG PUFFY SLEEVES WHICH ENHANCES HER CUTENESS MAKES HER VERY DEADLY -]

FwmpGz9agAAaiid.jpg
GVYZNgXXwAAl_Ac.jpg

[- SHE BITCH SLAPS LIA'S 3.0 OUTFIT -]

Last edited:

Nuenqu

Idiots are my type.
Edit: If i could bot my channel to get more views and engagement without having to spend money to do so I would do it in a heartbeat. Especially if it was through embedding (Fextralife). I'm not going to spend money on it though.

You get the omega retards this riled up, I actually want to support your channel now.

I don't see Randon seething like this, fucking get over it catboy. You didn't understand how holostars would work, and you thought you could just carry your audience back over. You did a shit job, oh well. Move the fuck on.

Honestly, I too would seethe if I threw away the biggest opportunity I could get because I was fucking retarded.
I can't wait for him to eventually go full miguel.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Day 1 of Kanna's 30th birthday donathon! It will last 8 hours... And we're done already because a kamo donated $2.5k :whatastory:
View attachment 78302
Edit: Another $2.5k donation, Kannana.exe has stopped responding :kaelalaugh:

Tune in, she's at 17k already.:koronehappyl:

Glad she left that shithole Vreverie.

Smelliest007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom