"So it's all vegan? So if... two vegetarians get into a fight, is it still called 'a beef'? - desk slam - "Pipkin Pippa's Dad

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Just a little note from Bae's zatsu today: Bae visited IRyS yesterday and brought her some stuff to help her feel better. Said IRyS mentioned she felt fine aside from the cough. Bae now confirmed for IRyS' manager alongside Mumei's.

View attachment 46827
RAT LOVE
NEPHILIM LOVE
GOOD NIGHT ASYLUM
Wait a second
20230925_100911.jpg
You bastard
You should LOVEpost more often

Negzana

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
Arent you from the philipines? Or some country close to that?
I am late but I think you may be thinking of Depressed Nousigger.

Still a shit accent drama tuber but lumpia flavor vs Kuri's borscht flavor

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa only made this AI character a day ago:

Well, that was quick.

Awaiting the inevitable arc where @superduper becomes enamoured by this person, only to be sad when they graduate a month later.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I have become horribly sick. Yay.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Awaiting the inevitable arc where @superduper becomes enamoured by this person, only to be sad when they graduate a month later.
Which he only notices three months later since he doesn't actually pay attention to his new oshi any more often than that.

"God's Strongest Mehlo Follower" and then not noticing she graduated for a month. Pft.

niggaphil

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

stassy

Shigure Ui celebrating her million subs and getting invaded by 18k "older brothers" :

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I am 99% certain she would tell him to fuck off

He's a self hating Brit who lives in Ireland. I think she'd at least grab a beer with him then tell him to eat shit.
People often use the term "terminally online" to offhandedly describe individuals who feel like they genuinely reside on the Internet. With Cimrai, she puts her whole life on the Internet. Not just hers but her children's too. This is especially evident in what she's been doing with the Bosheep account.

She consistently cannot take any backlash to anything that she says, inviting even more people to fuck with her, and she's been continuously shat on by even the people that supported her in the past. She really needs to get off the fucking net and get a better therapist, or stronger meds.
I think people who put their whole life on the net are mentally unwell, but that's their decision to make. What I can't forgive is the people who put their children's lives on the internet. I've seen far too many cases where content creators and just parents in general put the kids entire lives online, and it's impossible for them to erase it or have some sense of privacy afterwards. As my daughter approaches 1 year old, I think about this stuff more and more. And from normies I guess I can't expect too much because they don't think of these things. But from online people, they should 100% know better. We have way too many examples of kids resenting and hating their parent for putting their entire life online without their consent. Just don't do it man.
Sakana gets yelled at

Tenma's like a demon appearing from the ether. Don't say her name 3 times in a mirror lest the lolibaba tear your face off.:smugpipi:

As a 'perfectly cut scream' enjoyer, this clip is A+. Nice job Vedel.

Update on Shiina - Continual proof the grandma is smol and throwable

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Mecha playing FF3

Marika Matsurika's talking stream in 3d.

Shigure Ui celebrating her million subs and getting invaded by 18k "older brothers" :

Her song has been gaining a million views each of the last few days. Yesterday morning (UTC) it was 6.2 million, now it's 8 million. Sasuga Ui.

Limkin

People who turn their kids into content are going to have a wild awakening when they turn 18 and sue them for all the income they did not receive from it, visits to mental therapist to deal with consequences of being exposed to it and potentially disowning them (or however it's called when it goes upwards not downwards) in an attempt to stay clean from all the controversies their parents created during that time

Tubedude

I hate Twitter always showing me shit from 10-20 hours ago.
Anyway, it seems I follow some people who are Cimrai fans and they liked this (so it showed up on my feed).

View attachment 46816View attachment 46817

TLDR:
  • Wants to bring Cimrai back.
  • [insert sob story about not knowing how to deal with certain things and fucking up] (referring to the loli thing)
  • Not enough money for a new model (seems like indirectly asking people to donate so she can get a new model)."

Apparently, she has 4 kids (I thought she only had that 1 kid she did streams with). Also not sure where this leaves the BoSheep account.

Calling it, she will get a ton of support when she re-debuts. After a while she will start to plateau so she will get into some petty drama and bitch and moan about it, possibly say she is suicidal and take long breaks because of "muh harassment" while people in her community try to be supportive.

She also needs to ensure she stops being a fucking whore and continuing to have kids if she's going to raise them with the internet as a co-parent.
Pretty sure she had a twitter rant on the bosheep account about apparently having "hyperfertility" and it being a oh so horrible condition for her since she keeps wanted to sleep around. If it is at all true, not surprised she has 4 kids.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Pretty sure she had a twitter rant on the bosheep account about apparently having "hyperfertility" and it being a oh so horrible condition for her since she keeps wanted to sleep around. If it is at all true, not surprised she has 4 kids.

Yeah, I was thinking of that specifically when I was writing about that, saying she was 'a fertile sheep' and has had 4 kids. I at least hope that all the kids have the same father, and that he makes fat stacks because she's certainly not cashing out enough to support 6 people. Got to wonder wha kind of dumb shit would keep ramming kids into her given how she acts otherwise. Worse still is she's going to raise those kids to think acting like her is both normal, and acceptable.

Man, who would think that opening your legs for any guy that talks nicely to you would have consequences?

She also blamed being a 'drama kid' at a time she was making a completely unprompted post about her body count. So sure, you were a drama kid and lived the meme of drama kids fucking nonstop, but you don't go waving that around when literally no one asked.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I am 99% certain she would tell him to fuck off

She streams at the absolute worst possible timezone for me anyway, so despite liking her I basically never catch her live.

Top Bottom