"I know people are weak to cow milk. So am I. But there's so many alternatives. So many other nuts you can milk"Banzoin Hakka
  • 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I can't get enough of Pastsafes shitty eye tracking. Combined with the tired look it makes him appear perpetually hammered
gt85fser8dg85.PNG
:calidrinking:

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I can't get enough of Pastsafes shitty eye tracking. Combined with the tired look it makes him appear perpetually hammered
1695625113524.png
"Him"?

Well, the jacket colours tell me everything I need to know about his future.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa only made this AI character a day ago:

Well, that was quick.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pippa only made this AI character a day ago:

Well, that was quick.

That's how long it took for all the other characters to have a social media account and whatnot after the first Wave. For the first wave, it took like 3 days.

Did these happen?
1695625607254.png

I'm not watching her Donothon because Twitch and I had a fucked up weekend but did any of these even happen? Hell I think I saw her doing the Terraria one but the Phasmo im not even sure if it happened or not.

UberSoldat

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Maririn.

Tsukino Mito had her Birthday Totsumachi stream yesterday and she had some interesting guests this year, Pekora, Pmaru-sama and the seiyuu Sakura Ayane were some of them.

Kotoka appeared in her Totsu too.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That's how long it took for all the other characters to have a social media account and whatnot after the first Wave. For the first wave, it took like 3 days.

Did these happen?
View attachment 46856

I'm not watching her Donothon because Twitch and I had a fucked up weekend but did any of these even happen? Hell I think I saw her doing the Terraria one but the Phasmo im not even sure if it happened or not.
I don't think Shiina was able to stream from banana mango island, but I didn't check the actual stream. I think Shiina would have tweeted about it. Not sure about the rest.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Did these happen?
View attachment 46856

Parrots pc shit the bed, so they moved it back. i don't know about the other 2

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
the day i become a commie like futacoochie mana is the day i voluntarily castrate myself
Then you'll finally be truly filipino.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Did these happen?
View attachment 46856

Checking the VODs, no I guess? No idea what reasoning.

No, due to tech issues:

In a later tweet today she said she'll post a new schedule soon.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I hate Twitter always showing me shit from 10-20 hours ago.
Anyway, it seems I follow some people who are Cimrai fans and they liked this (so it showed up on my feed).

View attachment 46816View attachment 46817

TLDR:
  • Wants to bring Cimrai back.
  • [insert sob story about not knowing how to deal with certain things and fucking up] (referring to the loli thing)
  • Not enough money for a new model (seems like indirectly asking people to donate so she can get a new model)."

Apparently, she has 4 kids (I thought she only had that 1 kid she did streams with). Also not sure where this leaves the BoSheep account.

Calling it, she will get a ton of support when she re-debuts. After a while she will start to plateau so she will get into some petty drama and bitch and moan about it, possibly say she is suicidal and take long breaks because of "muh harassment" while people in her community try to be supportive.

People often use the term "terminally online" to offhandedly describe individuals who feel like they genuinely reside on the Internet. With Cimrai, she puts her whole life on the Internet. Not just hers but her children's too. This is especially evident in what she's been doing with the Bosheep account.

She consistently cannot take any backlash to anything that she says, inviting even more people to fuck with her, and she's been continuously shat on by even the people that supported her in the past. She really needs to get off the fucking net and get a better therapist, or stronger meds.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ruuzu? I don't hear any of the usual troonisms with their voice. I haven't heard many troons who can pull off a voice that well either, not to say it can't be done but most of them have the usual obvious vocal fry and voice straining
Ok, weigh in on The Proctor next.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
People often use the term "terminally online" to offhandedly describe individuals who feel like they genuinely reside on the Internet. With Cimrai, she puts her whole life on the Internet. Not just hers but her children's too. This is especially evident in what she's been doing with the Bosheep account.

She consistently cannot take any backlash to anything that she says, inviting even more people to fuck with her, and she's been continuously shat on by even the people that supported her in the past. She really needs to get off the fucking net and get a better therapist, or stronger meds.

She also needs to ensure she stops being a fucking whore and continuing to have kids if she's going to raise them with the internet as a co-parent.

MOCOCO HATES FUWAWA

I would too if I were the less cute twin that was forced to be the gameslave while being backseated live.

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Attention @God's Strongest Sanalite

I have had a brown vTuber hit my Twitter feed -

1) She appears to actually be a 'she' and not a tranny piloting a crazy coomer model
2) She appears to be some non-descript brown color IRL

I cannot attest to her quality. I just consider this my good deed for the day by creating awareness. That is all. Thank you for this public service announcement.

just realized that's not sand that's a carpet then i realized shes sitting on some kind of fuzzy chair not a towel which she seems to be wearing and nothing else.

Either shes fresh out of the shower and decided to twit her thighs :WHORE!!!:
or she was naked beforehand and decided to twit her thighs:WHORE!!!:
"When she's melanated she gets ejaculated."
- @God's Strongest Sanalite

"A man's only dream is to give them brownies my cream."
- @God's Strongest Sanalite
Careful too much cream can lead to whitening use protection.:smugpipi:

Top Bottom