• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

niggaphil

2) She appears to be some non-descript brown color IRL

She showed her real brown thigh, but she also wore black gloves at the same time....

she should know that people still able to dox her through her thigh, right.....?:smugselen:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
No clip, and not for the faint of heart.

There is something I didn't notice the first time and I feel is such a Botan thing to do. She keeps her composure and wishes the next player luck in his battle so as to not psyche him out. Almost as soon as he leaves you can see her 2D model demeanor change.

View attachment 46773

Damn, you weren't joking. Almost 10 minutes of sobbing before she calmed down.
I would say to everyone, heed my warning and do not watch, but I know curiosity will get the better of you, just like it did for me. Just find something nice to watch afterwards.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Lainey09's created an awkwardly-formatted ramble/seethe thread about @Kuri Rinji in the Prospering Grounds on KF: https://kiwifarms.st/threads/kuri-rinji-vtubercringe-vtubercringe.172265/

The guy seems a little bit MATI.

EDIT: Oh I got so distracted by the Kinochet sperging I missed that this was Chase LMFAO
All they got it "he is a pedo because he defends Lolicons". 10/10 great thread.

I remember coming across her in my travels before, didn't really pay attention to her though as the excessive coombaityness of the model turned me off. Is there any evidence that she's not a real woman? Her voice is sort of tranny-like but sounds fine to me. Can we get @SandyCat to confirm? Also:
>showing off your naked thighs on camera
>still wearing gloves
lmao
Yeah she was posted here before (or maybe it was the homelands). Remember being put off by how hard they seem to be pushing the coombait. Also Twitch.

Used to appear with Takahata and played some sort of seductive dommy mommy of sorts. Got into some shit with the loli crowd for the usual anti-loli sperg thing. Basically also talked shit about people who drew loli. Things calmed down for a bit, eventually after about a year she decided to collab with Saurei (who is fairly large and well known vtuber but is also a lolicon, draws lolicon and is very open about it), people called her out for being a hypocrite and even a few people in her own community started attacking her for it. Some guy also commissioned a Skeb of a loli version of her character which triggered her so hard she had to take a break from social media. Or so she said. Apparently she was looking to rebrand I honestly thing all of her spergouts were a way to gain attention and get pitty follows because even though she rebranded she basically changed the name of her Twitch channel and her Twitter.

Just look her name up in the farms and there should be multiple posts about her dated around May 5, 2022.1695618452368.png

Rebranded to this and after a while started streaming with her teenage kid. Pretty sure she has mentioned having a shopping list of mental illnesses and is a bit of a sexual deviant. A few months back I think her kid tried to backflip or some shit or so she claims. I am very skeptical of anything she says at this point. Has also facedoxxed herself multiple times in a bunch of those dumb Vtuber VS IRL Twitter threads and one of those photos was used to either make fun of her or some shit which caused her to sperg out (even though she was the one that originally posted it).

Attachments

• 1695618519409.png
    1695618519409.png
    837.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Not even close. The only SEA about me is that I like to swim in it. According to the Internet, I was the following:
- a black man from the East Coast
- a black man from the West Coast
- German
- Portuguese
- Filipino
- Estonian
- Lithuanian
One day they might get the country right or even my ethnicity.
You're some flavor of Eastern Euro.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
You are still a tranny chaser and an ESL nígger.
Yes, but he's OUR Tranny chasing, loli loving, ESL nagger dramatuber. He's at least not Chinese, so you probably can give him that.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
View attachment 46830
Henya is in the hospital. She should probably take a longer break, her work ethic has always been really strong.
While there are community clinics in Japan for less serious illnesses, from what I understand plenty of people still head to a hospital for primary care.
So its not as serious as an American going to the hospital for example, where they will delay it until they are in severe suffering or halfway dead.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Fuck posted in the wrong thread but Holy shit moth woman
Screenshot_20230925_013404_X.jpg

Nigel Nigerman

Panko is Da Manko.
I hate Twitter always showing me shit from 10-20 hours ago.
Anyway, it seems I follow some people who are Cimrai fans and they liked this (so it showed up on my feed).

View attachment 46816View attachment 46817

TLDR:
  • Wants to bring Cimrai back.
  • [insert sob story about not knowing how to deal with certain things and fucking up] (referring to the loli thing)
  • Not enough money for a new model (seems like indirectly asking people to donate so she can get a new model)."

Apparently, she has 4 kids (I thought she only had that 1 kid she did streams with). Also not sure where this leaves the BoSheep account.

Calling it, she will get a ton of support when she re-debuts. After a while she will start to plateau so she will get into some petty drama and bitch and moan about it, possibly say she is suicidal and take long breaks because of "muh harassment" while people in her community try to be supportive.

What's the deal with this vtuber? I have no idea who this is whats her backstory for thus tweet?

Attention @God's Strongest Sanalite

I have had a brown vTuber hit my Twitter feed -

1) She appears to actually be a 'she' and not a tranny piloting a crazy coomer model
2) She appears to be some non-descript brown color IRL

I cannot attest to her quality. I just consider this my good deed for the day by creating awareness. That is all. Thank you for this public service announcement.

"When she's melanated she gets ejaculated."
- @God's Strongest Sanalite

"A man's only dream is to give them brownies my cream."

Not even close. The only SEA about me is that I like to swim in it. According to the Internet, I was the following:
- German
- Portuguese
- Filipino
- Estonian
- Lithuanian

Calling it right now, @Kuri Rinji is a Putin loving, commie dramawhore from Davao.

Oh wait, that's @Awoogers my bad :smugpipi:.
Yes, but he's OUR Tranny chasing, loli loving, ESL nagger dramatuber. He's at least not Chinese, so you probably can give him that.

Man, the chinks have it rough. They're now lower than nïggers and the Dutch in the people we won't give an ounce of respect totem pole.

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

If you use uBlock Origin you can add this to your filters
Code:
||rumble.com/embedJS/*/?request=related*

God's Strongest Dragoon

@Poyoyo & Jill the bald goblin is being dragged down the rabbit hole by your oshi

richdwarf

- German
- Portuguese
- Filipino
- Estonian
- Lithuanian
Good thing Chase is schizo and not autistic or else he might’ve actually been able to produce a doxx.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Is there any evidence that she's not a real woman? Her voice is sort of tranny-like but sounds fine to me. Can we get @SandyCat to confirm?
Ruuzu? I don't hear any of the usual troonisms with their voice. I haven't heard many troons who can pull off a voice that well either, not to say it can't be done but most of them have the usual obvious vocal fry and voice straining

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yes, but he's OUR Tranny chasing, loli loving, ESL nagger dramatuber. He's at least not Chinese, so you probably can give him that.}
Eh? He's just a stray that walked in because someone left the door open, don't get attached before he gets into some gay slapfight or decides to sperg the fuck out on twatter one day.
Ruuzu? I don't hear any of the usual troonisms with their voice. I haven't heard many troons who can pull off a voice that well either, not to say it can't be done but most of them have the usual obvious vocal fry and voice straining
You really are our local expert in troonology huh?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

"When she's melanated she gets ejaculated."

"A man's only dream is to give them brownies my cream."

Calling it right now, @Kuri Rinji is a Putin loving, commie dramawhore from Davao.

Oh wait, that's @Awoogers my bad :smugpipi:.

Man, the chinks have it rough. They're now lower than nïggers and the Dutch in the people we won't give an ounce of respect totem pole.

the day i become a commie like futacoochie mana is the day i voluntarily castrate myself

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She appears to actually be a 'she' and not a tranny piloting a crazy coomer model
I'm looking back at this two hours later and realizing you WEREN'T accusing her of being a tranny when I thought you were.

Did I forget my meds today?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom