"Mother ffffucking hell! Jesus fucking Christ! I swear to fucking God, I'm going to blow my fucking brains out!"Ouro Kronii
  • 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Update, he apparently was orbiting a random small youtuber and white knighting her? some of it sound kinda suspect, in a groomer kinda way

Bro @Seth if you're still watching i hope you can gather more autism because i cant for a moment lmao
Yeah i just clocked off. Just some non stop rambling and i cant even make fun of him since he is 15 min behind on reading chat.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

once again I am baffled at how she isn't dead by this god-awful cable management.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
funny schizpost of a nigga who cant stand the lack of streams but then admits to being unable to watch other talents

What makes this even more schizo is that he's bitching about Roboco, who had to get hospitalized a week ago. Instead of feeling concerned about his oshi, he's sperging about not being able to watch streams.
:baewhatacunt:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
What makes this even more schizo is that he's bitching about Roboco, who had to get hospitalized a week ago. Instead of feeling concerned about his oshi, he's sperging about not being able to watch streams.
I finally have a use of this gif because of this sperg who's attacking roboco of all people
:rinitsretarded:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What the fuck nigga

I geniuenly thought his stream was talking about Gura and was confused about why he used some roboco tags

He should rope then

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I wonder why she seemingly censors brand logos
That is mildly interesting. I went to her latest hand cam video and just skipped around. Logos of her headphones and waffle iron were present in the video. She also talks about that cable management/setup picture in the stream at 03:11:20.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I wonder why she seemingly censors brand logos
Nijis get fired for claiming to be sponsored by fake brands, no way she'd risk seemingly being sponsored by real brands :SelenHAHAhere:

Clip tax, classic SanIna moment. Sana LOVE :sanasmile:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

This is pre-recorded but its always good to see her in the main channel
LAPU CHAN LOVE and good night

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Oh by the way, according to Murray on proctor's matrix place, the tweet on the banner above related to Athena Nightingale/Athy from AkioAIR graduating is deleted/gone, and he kinda angy that there's no archive.

Thankfully someone archived it... from a rather unusual source of archive.

EDIT: Just in case the schizoid deleted it, I gonna post the image (sans his schizo post into here)
1695612948972.png

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Airi posted her schedule for the week. She's got a lot of streams this week since it's the week she's taking off from her black company job to fulfill one of her donothon goals.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Oh by the way, according to Murray on proctor's matrix place, the tweet on the banner above related to Athena Nightingale/Athy from AkioAIR graduating is deleted/gone, and he kinda angy that there's no archive.

Thankfully someone archived it... from a rather unusual source of archive.

Goes hard :whatastory:

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Bild_2023-09-25_053705061.png

Youtube gave me this, this girl who makes Videos about Vtubers is looking for Vtuber experts, and I happen to know a Forum full of such people :smugmoona:

Or idk, the next Girl for Bossman to collab with?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 46815

Youtube gave me this, this girl who makes Videos about Vtubers is looking for Vtuber experts, and I happen to know a Forum full of such people :smugmoona:

Or idk, the next Girl for Bossman to collab with?
Honestly, sounds like a good stream idea.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Premier starting in about 15.

Edit: Was good. Nice one, Rie.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
A

The tweet in question

A

Yeah this guy definitely need to take his meds.

He's talking about it on his strewm now too.

Some people just want to be pissed off or sad about literally anything. They live day to day for it. The world could be perfect and they'd still find some small inconvenience to whine about.

Streaming too much? BAD
Not streaming enough? BAD
:confusedshuba:

Top Bottom