• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Speaking of Henya, looks like she cancelled today's stream because she got sick.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
funny schizpost of a nigga who cant stand the lack of streams but then admits to being unable to watch other talents

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
funny schizpost of a nigga who cant stand the lack of streams but then admits to being unable to watch other talents

Thats the same Nigga that also says that Cover runs them Down because when they are not streaming they are doing other Holo related stuff.When you have all of the ID girls streaming in their PL or Ina playing with her Friends LOL.This looks like a bait and false flag nigga.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Looks like Kakushaku Rin's stalker situation has settled down as she's back to doing another karaoke stream

Speaking of Henya, looks like she cancelled today's stream because she got sick.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Kalion

:)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Looks like Kakushaku Rin's stalker situation has settled down as she's back to doing another karaoke stream

these fucking orientals are so fucking weak or the vaccines fucked their already weak bodies harder :whatastory:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

I feel sorry for the dozen or so sane chumbuds that have to put up with the rest of these retards.

Edit: Oh, it is a Roboco fan lol. Sorry, Chumbuds.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

A
Thats the same Nigga that also says that Cover runs them Down because when they are not streaming they are doing other Holo related stuff.When you have all of the ID girls streaming in their PL or Ina playing with her Friends LOL.This looks like a bait and false flag nigga.
The tweet in question

A

Yeah this guy definitely need to take his meds.

He's talking about it on his strewm now too.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Wait, I forgot she is supposed to be part of VShojoJP. How often does she stream in Japanese?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Wait, I forgot she is supposed to be part of VShojoJP. How often does she stream in Japanese?
She kinda does 60-70% English 30-40% Japanese in her streams, at least when solo. She repeats what she says a lot in Japanese.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
A

The tweet in question

A

That thumbnails makes bossmans thumbnail in his stream a work of art

That's not even SOVL like that one had this is just half assed

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A

The tweet in question

A

>click on stream

>"why am i so passionate about this?, because i have compassion for these people and i want to know they're ok!!"

He sounds like he is about to cry

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
>click on stream

>"why am i so passionate about this?, because i have compassion for these people and i want to know they're ok!!"

Oh yeah this guy is about to fucking break down its hilarious

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>click on stream

Update, he apparently was orbiting a random small youtuber and white knighting her? some of it sound kinda suspect, in a groomer kinda way

Bro @Seth if you're still watching i hope you can gather more autism because i cant for a moment lmao

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
To be fair to my Pyrokinetic Lounge Singer I find it hard to believe her involvement in these Doxcords because to this day no one has brought any proof of their existence and her involvement

Its honestly just as likely that due to Oceane's popularity the rest of the gen got jealous and ousted her

Also the group disassociating from her doesn't mean she did anything wrong they could just not like her for whatever reason

Oceane didn't collab barely at all when they were all under the same roof and I doubt Oceane would have been harassing them from the beginning for no reason

Zoey consistently talks about being betrayed in the past and crying while singing songs about ostracization and betrayal so as I've said before she's either a very good actress constantly banging the sympathy drum or there is more to her ousting than they claim
I am still torn on the whole thing. As others say there doesn't seem to be any evidence of the "doxing" but the fact that the whole company turned on her even her genmates seems to indicate the opposite. She was never too close with her gen and honestly she does seem a bit off. Saw her the other day reacting negatively towards a viewer and that shit really rubbed me off the wrong way

Sounds autistic/retarded

Very cute Announcement for the doggo

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I am still torn on the whole thing. As others say there doesn't seem to be any evidence of the "doxing" but the fact that the whole company turned on her even her genmates seems to indicate the opposite. She was never too close with her gen and honestly she does seem a bit off. Saw her the other day reacting negatively towards a viewer and that shit really rubbed me off the wrong way

Sounds autistic/retarded
I always had the theory that oceane was creeping on nene's pool of simps and her being queen bitch was having none of it. Bitches like nene ruin lives for less, now imagine another bitch going for the crown, oceane had to go. Maybe gay ops happened or she found enough to pin shit on her and everyone believed it, I'm not saying oceane might be innocent though, her involvement and severity is what I question in all of that.

Top Bottom