• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

Just pretend that Rushia didn't happen, a singular fuckup over such a long time is a drop in the ocean
What are you talking abou- oh, right I forgot the rest of you don't live in the timeline where Rushia, instead of going ballistic over that weekend, took a deep breath and stepped away from her computer for a while. Where after some info verification from management, she would take a vacation for a couple weeks and her valentines merchandise would come out with a small delay and be a smash hit. It's a shame you guys aren't living in the world where JP Gen 3 is still five members strong and a super powerhouse to this day and where Rushia, Calli, and Ollie formed a Unit called HoloDeath and after playing Mario Kart together or something, announced their collaborative single "Holo Death Metal."

What a shame... I really wanted Holo Death as a unit...

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Scoots:Zozo (as fans have called her) has challenged her old fans to interpret her side of the story from her song choices

This is the part that sticks out to me and I know you clarifyed further and have stated your neutrality but

So shes deliberatly choosing songs that make her out to be the victim which is not proof of anything in fact you could argue this is manipulation. Especially given that this is a very annoying way to deliver information where it could easily be misinterpreted thus further muddying the waters.

Great Singer and Fuck kawaii is obligatory here but it's performative at best which lends doubt to everything else if shes willing to deliberately pick songs like this then it's not much of a stretch to assume shes doing so with intent for sympathy (deserved or not does not matter here)

TLDR Wheres One Girl Story Part 2:Eletricidad boogaloo.
That's fair my point wasn't necessarily the song choices but that to this day she can't get through a lot of them without crying and yeah I acknowledge she could be a good actress and good at fake crying but I choose to believe she just has legitimate emotional resonance with those songs

You are right tho none of this is proof of anything on either side really I fully acknowledge I could be falling for a con

Edit: to be clear I still enjoy Mozu and Elia I have no personal beef with either them nor the other 2 I just also like Zoey
VShojo is teasing something again

That seems like overt implication of an invader type talent joining given the motif of seeming resurrection

Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

You really want Mirai Akari back huh
Do you want her to receive the Nazuna treatment so badly?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Smells of another new member. Or just Halloween costumes - but if it is a new member, gravedigging is awfully on the nose.
Also Henya clinging to Zen was cute.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

it's weird because until now all "new member" teaasers had the same invitation letter motif, and this one didn't.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

They're finally replacing Zen with an actual woman. Having the grave is a bit on the nose though given the 41% and all.

Limkin

99% of underwear is going to be stolen from a sister or mom

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

46gumi

You really want Mirai Akari back huh

Considering how she expressed her frustrations in wanting to do more and how she's been treated like shit by her previous companies, Yes. And I unironically think that VShojo JP is the best fit for her if she does consider joining a group.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

A halloween event featuring an undead dog and a bunch of white girls?

Ruh roh, inmates.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Seeing vt /#/fags mald and cope over Mumei's stream is so funny. They are claiming it was botted. Numberfagging is a terminal illness that nobody should partake it.

Anyways the floor for ID3 3D is 52k (Iofi) maybe even higher given how high they are. Realistically they should all be doing better than Risu (67k)
4chan unicorns hate Mumei.
/vt/ does not hate Mumei. The real answer being /vt/ is now full of troons who like grooming 2view indies or watch small corpo GFE panderers like Nene.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Considering how she expressed her frustrations in wanting to do more and how she's been treated like shit by her previous companies, Yes. And I unironically think that VShojo JP is the best fit for her if she does consider joining a group.
Does Mirai Akari even know English??
I hate Mikeneko but i still felt bad for her when she got sidelined

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Looks like AkioAir is collapsing.

Archives of the tweet
EDIT: Just in case the schizoid deleted it, I gonna post the image (sans his schizo post into here)
1695612948972.png

Here's a pic from a Pippa retweet, thanks to the Capipi Discord.
2023-09-25 daddadsads.png

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That seems like overt implication of an invader type talent joining given the motif of seeming resurrection
VSHOJO DEAD (Real) (Not Clickbait)

yeah unless nintendo got off their ass and sued them for stealing the smashbros invite idea i don't see why they would stop using it also new member invites tend to get at least a semi decent animation of the invite process this feels cheap in comparison.

Don't think it's a new member probably a Halloween event or if there is a new member they will get an actual invite video later.

Edit:hit post too soon im dumb.

I find it amusing that some of them (kson and Henya) were semi animated in this thing but everyone else is a PNG at the end also froot's alone ha.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Oh no is that demon father and Angel mother Doxed'd
Remi's thumbnail is cracking me up because Remi will actually be going to Japan with her family in a week or so because her uncle is getting married there. She apparently has a considerable amount of family in Japan she didn't know about.
Lets hope they go to MC Donald's and recreate this scene :Vesper-UNHINGED:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I guess the rratt was true and everyone at Akio couldn't wait to get the hell out.

That's two notches of positive points I give VShojo, it's not a black company ran by a sex pest and they actually gave Pikamee a real shot at her dream of singing in 3D.

Anime Fan

46gumi

Does Mirai Akari even know English??

I specifically said JP. Just because their 2 prominent Japanese members are bilingual doesn't automatically mean that it's a requirement.

I hate Mikeneko but i still felt bad for her when she got sidelined

> Still in promo materials
> Has merchandise
> Had a 3D debut
> Had an original song and a 3D concert performance

It's definitely a far cry from her time in Holo but I wouldn't call this "sidelined"

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Unironically yes.

Though I'm admittedly concerned about the proliferation of bugtubers (Amiya, Juniper, Ant-hime, that scorpion chick whose name I forgot) and their admirers (Moth Enjoyer 2.0, Lazybug). But they're less furry adjacent than Kemonomimis, I guess.
You WILL love the bug and you WILL be happy
20230824_071252.jpg

Top Bottom