• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That's two notches of positive points I give VShojo, it's not a black company ran by a sex pest and they actually gave Pikamee a real shot at her dream of singing in 3D.
If Froot were gone, they would honestly be fine, in my book. The other mean-girls already left, and I don't really share any strong opinions about Zen, other than knowing how close they have gotten with Henya, which seems to have made her quite happy.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Is anyone having an issue with Holodex showing you need to log onto youtube to chat or react?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is anyone having an issue with Holodex showing you need to log onto youtube to chat or react?
I don't use Holodex much, but I have always had that issue when I have tried.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Is your browser blocking third-party cookies?
Ah that was it, must of been a chrome update since I didn't change anything. :guradumbl:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
No clip, and not for the faint of heart.

There is something I didn't notice the first time and I feel is such a Botan thing to do. She keeps her composure and wishes the next player luck in his battle so as to not psyche him out. Almost as soon as he leaves you can see her 2D model demeanor change.

View attachment 46773

I will say, I'm glad the clippers (at least on the EN side) have been respectful and haven't made a quick clip for views.

Here's a smiling Botan having a nice day with some pals.
Another peaceful day, by @Ebihuraii3.jpg

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I specifically said JP. Just because their 2 prominent Japanese members are bilingual doesn't automatically mean that it's a requirement.

> Still in promo materials
> Has merchandise
> Had a 3D debut
> Had an original song and a 3D concert performance

It's definitely a far cry from her time in Holo but I wouldn't call this "sidelined"
I dont see her streaming that much as Nazuna ,she basically decided to choose her tainted Miguel Identity over her Vshojo one who has way less antis and a more tolerable chat.
Everyone can be in merch,Promo,get 3D,release originals or be on concerts.(There are dozens of Examples of Vtubers that are just there for the merch or events)
I am talking about actual streams that are not always the same cycle of games in order to complete a contract quota.
Autisticus (RIP) explained all of the issues that Nazuna had and when MKNKO talked about it in her Twitcast streams.Most of these ended up being true (Joining another agency with the atmosphere she wants:VoiceOre and focusing on Mikeneko ).
Of course "sidelined" may not be the correct term and its just how she feels.
I hope Mirai Akari its happy if she ends up joining tho.Nothing but the best for one of the Original 4 heavenly kings of Vtubers

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

logitech

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Anal enthusiast Himemiya Rie is streaming at a decent time. Nice

Topo Chico

Phase overlap strong today. :painpeko: Uruka doing room review and Airi doing spooky game. Plus Sleepy is doing a mre pizza eating collab :architect: too much content

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I dont see her streaming that much as Nazuna ,she basically decided to choose her tainted Miguel Identity over her Vshojo one who has way less antis and a more tolerable chat.

I am talking about actual streams that are not always the same cycle of games in order to complete a contract quota.

Autisticus (RIP) explained all of the issues that Nazuna had and when MKNKO talked about it in her Twitcast streams.Most of these ended up being true (Joining another agency with the atmosphere she wants:VoiceOre and focusing on Mikeneko ).

tbf that's on her and I'm not really seeing whatever she decides on doing will reflect on Akari if she does end up joining.

I hope Mirai Akari its happy if she ends up joining tho.Nothing but the best for one of the Original 4 heavenly kings of Vtubers

At the end of the day, this is the most important. The main reason why I see her joining is because she'll be in the same group as kson who's been one of her biggest support systems on the days leading up to her graduation.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Sara Nagare is playing Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, a game reminiscant to me of JetSet Radio but I can't tell you if there's a relation
It's a spiritual successor, and they even got Hideki Naganuma as one of their composers.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
The trolling begins

Apologies to Russia bros without VPN The Backstreet Boys hate you

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh jesus after that proctor stream I didn't check this thread for like a whole day, glad to see you motherfuckers made another 20 pages for me to read...

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

She's drunk too, makes me automatically assume sad girl vibes, even though it isn't

Top Bottom