"Hey, Kim! Hey, Kim! lol We met the final boss of racism! (breaks down in awkward laughter)"Juniper Actias

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Update from Botan. Looks like she's feeling better now.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Hanabasami Kyo singing at 8.30PM JST celebrating her fifth year anniversary.

Inui Toko covering Rumor from Police Piccadilly at 8PM JST.

I still like Kyo's cover the most though.

774's Hebiyoi Tier continuing her Chrono Trigger adventure at 7PM JST.

She posted on X she felt unwell an hour before stream start and said she's taking a short nap. Looks like she's not well enough to wake up unfortunately.

Nakiri Ayame said the infamous T word on her recent stream.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
It's butt time

let-me-in-eric-andre.gif

niggaphil

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Unironically yes.

Though I'm admittedly concerned about the proliferation of bugtubers (Amiya, Juniper, Ant-hime, that scorpion chick whose name I forgot) and their admirers (Moth Enjoyer 2.0, Lazybug). But they're less furry adjacent than Kemonomimis, I guess.
Ami is pure and i will not have her referred to as a bugtuber. Spiders aren't bugs and Ami planet isn't in China.
I need this as a smiley. :bunnywow::sanasmile:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ami is pure and i will not have her referred to as a bugtuber. Spiders aren't bugs and Ami planet isn't in China.
Small Prone to Squish many legs Chitin yup Ami's a bug.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Quick Subaru update. No stream today since it's Monday but she had a good workout at the gym and enjoyed the autumn breeze. She'll be taking it easy for the rest of the night while signing some merch.
She plans to have a karaoke soon so she asked for song requests. I already saw a few replies asking for Ui's loli song :SelenHAHAhere:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
This interaction will live rent free in Bao's head for the rest of her life.
I hope Vedal takes over answering for Neuro from time to time to fuck with people.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I watched Rie's collab on Xaeela's channel. Link if you want to watch it yourself:

It was a pretty comfy collab, the format was pretty good for talents sharing small stories and cute anecdotes about themselves. All the talents were pretty solid too, I didn't feel like one talent overshadowed everyone else. Camille trying to bully Rie to lose and end up in jail first when she was running her session was funny, but in a good-natured way. You wouldn't think that Rie was wondering what it would be like to be molested by a tentacle on stream only a few days ago. My personal preference in vtuber content is chaos, but if you prefer comfy, I think it was pretty solid content.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Anal enthusiast Himemiya Rie is streaming at a decent time. Nice

WHAT IS THE POINT OF CELEBRATING THE ANIVERSERY OF MEMBERSHIPS WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT! YOU'RE IN A CORPO YOU LITERALLY GOT MEMBERSIPS A FEW MONTHS AFTER DEBUT YOU DON'T NEED TO - err I mean omg membership anniversary LETS GOOOOO!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
WHAT IS THE POINT OF CELEBRATING THE ANIVERSERY OF MEMBERSHIPS WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT! YOU'RE IN A CORPO YOU LITERALLY GOT MEMBERSIPS A FEW MONTHS AFTER DEBUT YOU DON'T NEED TO - err I mean omg membership anniversary LETS GOOOOO!
The real superduper is still inside there somewhere. Trying to get out from underneath the Rie loving persona that has taken over its body.

Day and night, the real superduper has to watch helplessly as the fake superduper proclaims its love of all things Rie. Is desperately struggling to regain control from the parasite that has taken over its body and to continue its crusade to destroy Rie.

This is a cry for help. The real superduper is close. It still has a chance to regain control. To expel the Rie parasite. To once more take possession of its own body. To escape the prison that its body has become, while the Rie parasite is laughing.

We must stop the real superduper before it succeeds in its quest, and ensure that the Rie parasite reigns over superduper's body forevermore.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
@Poyoyo & Jill the bald goblin is being dragged down the rabbit hole by your oshi

JILL DEPLOY THE SENEGALESE WARLORDS WE HAVE A HOBO TO KILL

Mikeneko doing a Cover of this Song (Again)

Cute Short that includes Ayame (HOBOS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WATCH THIS)

Hanabasami Kyo singing at 8.30PM JST celebrating her fifth year anniversary.

Inui Toko covering Rumor from Police Piccadilly at 8PM JST.

I still like Kyo's cover the most though.

774's Hebiyoi Tier continuing her Chrono Trigger adventure at 7PM JST.

She posted on X she felt unwell an hour before stream start and said she's taking a short nap. Looks like she's not well enough to wake up unfortunately.

Nakiri Ayame said the infamous T word on her recent stream.

I am happy that Ayame Avoided all of that Drama very smoothly without dividing the Nakirigumi

Last edited:

diethylether

bird molecule

I'll never be able to cope with the content neuro delivers, it's just too good. If only vedal left her evil AI unfiltered on a different website...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Top Bottom