"Serfdom doesn't make me horny, guys!"Clio Aite

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
He's a self hating Brit who lives in Ireland. I think she'd at least grab a beer with him then tell him to eat shit.

I think people who put their whole life on the net are mentally unwell, but that's their decision to make. What I can't forgive is the people who put their children's lives on the internet. I've seen far too many cases where content creators and just parents in general put the kids entire lives online, and it's impossible for them to erase it or have some sense of privacy afterwards. As my daughter approaches 1 year old, I think about this stuff more and more. And from normies I guess I can't expect too much because they don't think of these things. But from online people, they should 100% know better. We have way too many examples of kids resenting and hating their parent for putting their entire life online without their consent. Just don't do it man.

Tenma's like a demon appearing from the ether. Don't say her name 3 times in a mirror lest the lolibaba tear your face off.:smugpipi:

As a 'perfectly cut scream' enjoyer, this clip is A+. Nice job Vedel.

Update on Shiina - Continual proof the grandma is smol and throwable

As someone who enjoys perfect cut screams the sizable amount of it is specifically from bao

Now while I do not like the fact that's she's unironically a white woman for being horny for blaidd of all characters(it's a dog) I do however enjoy her music and her collabs with lily and numk

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Wait a second
View attachment 46865
You bastard
You should LOVEpost more often
I agree
__mococo_abyssgard_fuwawa_abyssgard_and_perroccino_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_tomoyo619__sam...jpg
FuwaMoco LOVE!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Then you'll finally be truly filipino.
It's morally correct for flips to denounce their flip status

And no I'd rather be dead

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Just a little note from Bae's zatsu today: Bae visited IRyS yesterday and brought her some stuff to help her feel better. Said IRyS mentioned she felt fine aside from the cough. Bae now confirmed for IRyS' manager alongside Mumei's.

View attachment 46827
RAT LOVE
NEPHILIM LOVE
GOOD NIGHT ASYLUM
Related clip:

Wait a second
View attachment 46865
You bastard
You should LOVEpost more often
I don't want to overdo it. I don't want it to go from endearing to annoying by having too many people do it. Once in a while is good. Plus, I'm sure I'll be doing it a lot, come Saturday, if Bae's claims of how hype her Showcase is are to be believed.

Koros Apogee

Not even Delutaya is immune to Ui's song...

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Ami is pure and i will not have her referred to as a bugtuber. Spiders aren't bugs and Ami planet isn't in China.
The council of bug fuckers has already claimed your oshi
20220507_162349.jpg

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
People who turn their kids into content are going to have a wild awakening when they turn 18 and sue them for all the income they did not receive from it, visits to mental therapist to deal with consequences of being exposed to it and potentially disowning them (or however it's called when it goes upwards not downwards) in an attempt to stay clean from all the controversies their parents created during that time
Only if they're smart enough to do so and actually do research.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Collab between Iori and Da Michi happening

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
What if im not a bug fucker but have mommy issues and into homicidal lovers?
Fortunately for you Ophie's still live

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Sakana gets yelled at

Wait what was the company he tried to invest? Cover? iirc they only went public this year (and i do believe he has stocks for it)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
As someone who enjoys perfect cut screams the sizable amount of it is specifically from bao

Now while I do not like the fact that's she's unironically a white woman for being horny for blaidd of all characters(it's a dog) I do however enjoy her music and her collabs with lily and numk
Bao is some flavour of asian, iirc she once posted a bunch of selfies

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Wait what was the company he tried to invest? Cover? iirc they only went public this year (and i do believe he has stocks for it)
We do know Sakana has another business and does the vtubing corp thing as a hobby of sorts (and to force innocent young girls into being League/Jong players).

But how loaded, exactly, is he? Probably not in a league with Reine's family, but could still be pretty loaded.

Sudden Phase Connect domination by Cover majority share acquisition.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Pretty sure she had a twitter rant on the bosheep account about apparently having "hyperfertility" and it being a oh so horrible condition for her since she keeps wanted to sleep around. If it is at all true, not surprised she has 4 kids.

She's a literal babymaker, a horny babymaker. Now we just need Vox to impregnate her so that Niggasanji will have UNLIMITED CHINK BUCKS. The accelerate project can continue.

Most probably Cyberlive I mean he has his eyes on some of their talent there.

Bao is some flavour of asian, iirc she once posted a bunch of selfies

Bao is a chink with a round face kinda like the Looney Tunes circa 1940's style.
We do know Sakana has another business and does the vtubing corp thing as a hobby of sorts (and to force innocent young girls into being League/Jong players).

But how loaded, exactly, is he? Probably not in a league with Reine's family, but could still be pretty loaded.

Sudden Phase Connect domination by Cover majority share acquisition.

Sakana is loaded, must be from his family. AFAIK he's only focused on Phase I mean he sleeps in a warehouse FFS.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Allegedly Tsunderia and PPP told him to fuck off.
Might explain why he is slowly acquiring their former talent.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Imagine waking up and this being the last thing you see before you die

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Negzana

Kaela is doing another convenience stories stream(?). RIP my sleep schedule if that's the case

Top Bottom