"PLEASE SHIT DOWN!!!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Made in Abyss' author drew Fubuki. This seems very relevant to dear leader, @The Proctor's interests.

F64iTXxbkAAPvfC.jpg
:fubukiyabai!:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Oh hell no, get the hell away from Fubuki you freak.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Interesting notes about this schedule is another Sayu collab. A return to Siege with her bro Sleepy and the start of a marathon on Sunday. Will this be another donathon!?!? Them jews be sapping the internet of all its wealth. AGAIN

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If Pako's curse is graduating chuubas, imagine what Tsukushi's is.
:ironmousekek:
You oshi gets strung-up naked, skinned alive, disemboweled, chopped up into pieces, mashed into paste and then cooked and served for 8 year olds to eat, get constipated and then die.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Interesting notes about this schedule is another Sayu collab. A return to Siege with her bro Sleepy and the start of a marathon on Sunday. Will this be another donathon!?!? Them jews be sapping the internet of all its wealth. AGAIN

I meant to post this last week, but she uploaded a hi res photo of her shoes for some awful reason

Yuko Yurei shoes and socks.jpg

WaWa

I assume ID3 and half of myth will appear for Vol 8, Vol 9 will be the other half of myth and IRyS, and Vol. 10 will be Council? Guess I have to wait to October. Really want the Kaela one.
Surprised that Myth wasn't in this one as there has been an image of them for a couple months now.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Spleey's store still closed.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Randon is recommended Fear and hunger by chat and for a second his Holo brainworm activate and say that he is going to check it out to see if he can play it without getting banned kek

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Negzana

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Pretty sure she had a twitter rant on the bosheep account about apparently having "hyperfertility" and it being a oh so horrible condition for her since she keeps wanted to sleep around. If it is at all true, not surprised she has 4 kids.

She's streaming on YT.

For the first time ever, I want to protect Botan. -Pekora
:sanasmile:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Parasi schedule, she's gonna drunk drive on a G29 so it will defilitely go wrong, look out for it.

Tenma is collabing with Airi right now

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Sakana is loaded, must be from his family. AFAIK he's only focused on Phase I mean he sleeps in a warehouse FFS.
Worse.
He's a techbro that had a successful startup before Phase-Connect that he cashed out of and made bank.
Him treating Phase-Connect like anything other than an entertainment company has been a point of contention on more than one occasion.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Tenma is collabing with Airi right now

RESPECT WOMEN!
One of the only acceptable forms of capeshit. Kind of a waste that they aren't watching with Panko, since the entire series is in Italian.

I've been getting into Suou Patra lately and I realized that, aside from a couple of Kizuna Ai clips inserted into various videos and meme compilations and people making videos about hoes being mad at Melody, she might have actually been my first exposure to vtubers.

I watched this video before I had even heard of Hololive and just thought it was a cute little animation. There was also another video I watched around the same time the might have been a vtuber, it was a cover of Hated by the World Itself and the character on screen had short blonde hair and was dressed kind of goth, does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Speaking of Patra, I may not be an expert on 40K but does anyone else get the impression that her old group honeystrap was based on the Chaos Gods?
Honeystrap Chaos Gods.jpg
I know it's probably supposed to be card suits but the colors and themes match pretty well.

Very good show despite the fact that our dear leader sounds like across between Fredrik Knudsen and Ken Ashcorp. He got to be on stream with his oshi which is more than most of us can say. The only real disappointment was that @Godzilla1984 didn't sound like this:

Art: In a Patra Mumei mood:
good_morning_by_shigure_ui.jpgsuou_patra_by_shirana_tamana.jpgSuou_Patra_by_510gensoku.jpgmumei_by_mush.jpgnanashi_mumei_by_ro_yoi.jpgdoodles_by_ꓘ.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor continues her Starfield saga (I respect that she goes through games until the end, but this game is definitely not worth it, I've tried it)

German Lolime continues Fallout NV

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I discovered that Ina is playing in a four person Baldur's Gate 3 game
This post was really entertaining. I can only take your phrasing as satire but I hope you continue your schitzo reports.
WHAT IS THE POINT OF CELEBRATING THE ANIVERSERY OF MEMBERSHIPS
Saves her having to think of a stream idea. Just like arbitrary 25K or 90k sub celebrations, just to do something, there's no real reason one number is special and another isn't. I didn't watch but it'd be cool if she shouted out her members that actually have been in for a whole year now.
And publicly execute splines(banned?) and Dev (dumped?)and the others that have dumped her after a long fallow..:SelenHAHAhere:
The real superduper is still inside there somewhere.
I liked the real superduper more, much more effective at making me think about Rie and watch her streams.

Top Bottom