"I pulled down my pants... lol and I was kissed on the thigh by my female friends! uhuHuHUHaha"Fujikura Uruka
  • 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Fauna and Biboo MC later. Seems like Fauna will have open MC, so I am expecting Bijou to join.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Worse.
He's a techbro that had a successful startup before Phase-Connect that he cashed out of and made bank.
Him treating Phase-Connect like anything other than an entertainment company has been a point of contention on more than one occasion.
>Tech bro
>shop site can be trolled by someone just putting items in their basket and never checking out
:ironmousekek:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
The amount of people on here who fall for coomer bait but also despise V-shojo always confuses me.
I won't deny for a second that I'm a hypocrite. :botanshrug:

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

Tubedude

The amount of people on here who fall for coomer bait but also despise V-shojo always confuses me.
Cause my coomer shit good, other coomer shit bad.

More seriously there are/were more problems with Vshojo than just coomerbaiting, but it's an easy thing to point to. I feel like the attitude towards coomerbaiting in general has changed to resigned acceptance or full-on acceptance depending on the person. Vshojo just keeps catching flack cause of their other shit plus how they kind of helped shape the western vtuber sphere as heavily around coomerbaiting as it currently is. Negative feelings towards Vshojo may still linger even if the reason for said negative feelings is no longer consistently applied to all vtubers.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I hadn't thought of it that way but yeah usually the people who meet a grizzly end in those movies are chractures of what's considered socially unacceptable for the time

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Its not everyday I get to talk about SMITE and Vtubers, but I was checking the datamining blog and I noticed this.

1695673316696.png
They already made skins for the most prominent members, who could possibly be left? Troontreya? Not-Pikamee? Geega?

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Not sure how much of that is a hag's wishful thinking...
5'1, with grandpa and mom and possibly sister a head taller then her. Almost certainly wearing an oversized T-shirt (or even hoody☀️💀) with some cartoon character or Sanrio mascot on it, probably wearing a hat with the same and albino-by-lifestyle-choices giant sunglasses.... yeah you're gonna get carded.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
>Ear licking Thursday
I feel targeted :shiinastare:is this it? Am I going to finally go full boo bro?
NO, BAD COOKIE.
You're weak. One week without shiina and you're already wavering.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
5'1, with grandpa and mom and possibly sister a head taller then her. Almost certainly wearing an oversized T-shirt (or even hoody☀️💀) with some cartoon character or Sanrio mascot on it, probably wearing a hat with the same and albino-by-lifestyle-choices giant sunglasses.... yeah you're gonna get carded.
She could always Tobacco or UV-maxx to look her age, but I doubt that's what she wants at the end of the day :ironmousekek:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The amount of people that DM'd me for a link to the Irys feet dox was concerning.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She could always Tobacco or UV-maxx to look her age, but I doubt that's what she wants at the end of the day :ironmousekek:
Oh no she's talked about using retinol prescription stuff to make her skin smooth, she defiantly isn't welcoming physical hagdom.
NO, BAD COOKIE.
You're weak. One week without shiina and you're already wavering.
How could I forget Shena and peanut! Also Roca is on break too

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nyaruu celebrating her birthday. Looks like she's got shirts for merch too.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Going on a beach date with Shinna sounds fun till everyone else gives you the side eye over how tiny she is
:annoyedpippa:

I am currently living this reality, it do be like that. Having a throwable woman in your life is all fun and games until liquor store staff stonewalls you at the door presuming you're trying to enter to buy alcohol for the "child" waiting outside, and she has to find some way to prove she's a legal adult with just her phone, full of anime girls and a pikachu phone case.

:depressedtako:

At least we know he has valid credentials for being a vtuber.

1. Autistic as fuck; will throw his spaghetti instead of just dropping it.
  2. Chronic tummy hort from minor exertion.
  3. Cute boy voice for fujos, femcels, homos and Nolan.
Looking forward to Proctor for NijiEN Wave- what the fuck are we on now? 9?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Top Bottom