"It's not every day that two people would come across the same poop!"Tsukino Mito

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Jerry has barely slept and is worried about that since her filter doesn't work when she's tired.

We're gonna hear about the crime statistics in Phase World any minute now.

Salado

Jerry has barely slept and is worried about that since her filter doesn't work when she's tired.

We're gonna hear about the crime statistics in Phase World any minute now.
Unfiltered Jerry is best Jerry.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
watched the entire vod of proctors discussing the future of the forum and I think hes wrong
Yeah, I don't think the forum is a hivemind and I think we'd be able to accept new narratives that run counter to our current narratives, providing they were supported well with evidence.

Let's take the "what if Fishman was actually bad to the talents" example that @The Proctor gave. We have three years of evidence that would seem to refute that idea. We have the extremely low turnover of talents. We've seen how well Fishman and Phase Connect treated Yuri when they couldn't agree on a new contract. We have seen examples of how Phase Connect invests the money it gets into conventions, advertising, clipping channels, staff and merchandise. We've heard about how the talents get Phase merch as gifts. We even know that the first eight, ten months of the company was a rocky start. If someone were to say "Fishman actually treats the talents poorly", it would run completely counter to the anecdotes and supporting evidence we've had over the last three years. If someone wanted to present evidence to the contrary, they're quite welcome to, and I'd spend the time to read it and see what I thought of it, but that evidence would have to be really good before I seriously entertained that sort of claim.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Yeah, I don't think the forum is a hivemind and I think we'd be able to accept new narratives that run counter to our current narratives, providing they were supported well with evidence.

Let's take the "what if Fishman was actually bad to the talents" example that @The Proctor gave.
We actually have evidence that the talents are abusive towards Fishman.. 10ma assaults him every chance she gets.

:tenmayourmom:

He just finally snapped when a fucking monkey in her island hut bullied him.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Let's take the "what if Fishman was actually bad to the talents" example that @The Proctor gave. We have three years of evidence that would seem to refute that idea. We have the extremely low turnover of talents. We've seen how well Fishman and Phase Connect treated Yuri when they couldn't agree on a new contract. We have seen examples of how Phase Connect invests the money it gets into conventions, advertising, clipping channels, staff and merchandise. We've heard about how the talents get Phase merch as gifts. We even know that the first eight, ten months of the company was a rocky start. If someone were to say "Fishman actually treats the talents poorly", it would run completely counter to the anecdotes and supporting evidence we've had over the last three years. If someone wanted to present evidence to the contrary, they're quite welcome to, and I'd spend the time to read it and see what I thought of it, but that evidence would have to be really good before I seriously entertained that sort of claim.
As I said in the stream chat, imo this forum is pretty good at calling out nonsense. Sure, there are biases, and people will obviously be less accepting of facts which counter their views or which paint the people and organizations they like in a bad light, but that is normal human behavior. On top of that this place is also like 60% contrarians, and any circlejerking often gets called out and the person doing the callout often gets tons of good reactions if they're making a good point. Even the ever hallowed phase connect and pippa or Holo get people who question the good narrative around them or take jabs at their supporters. Idk about others but I have never been afraid to criticize a subject because it's "taboo" to do so.

Whenever someone comes around with "le sekrit knowledge" or touting their possession of info which goes against public opinion, the first thing people always ask is sources or further information, I have NEVER seen this forum collectively reject more information because it would go "against the narrative". Sure, randoms vagueposting about "knowing things" often get mocked or disregarded with a sarcastic shitpost, but that is pretty much always because those people act like total queers and refuse to just GET ON WITH IT like this is some kind of game and they're tempting us with info.

I can assure proc that this place is a GOSSIP FORUM, we LOVE any info which could stoke the flames of drama. That's like the entire bloody point.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

I believe this is just an example of an issue he really cares about, hes afraid of the forum becoming an echo chamber where the thought opposing preestablished biases will be snuffed out, and since this forum is also jokingly called "phase forum" cause of popularity of phase and pippa in here, he proposed if kevin is outed as an abusive mega pedophile that eats elderly, the forum would sweep evidence under the rug as to not row the boat. I dont want to put words in his mouth but thats just how i see his argument. To this I say, stop dooming retard, we have more than one braincell on this forum to share, we are not twitter

Edit: yea i just basically said what you said im sorry i might be dumb. But my point stands

Last edited:

frz

I believe this is just an example of an issue he really cares about, hes afraid of the forum becoming an echo chamber where the thought opposing preestablished biases will be snuffed out, and since this forum is also jokingly called "phase forum" cause of popularity of phase and pippa in here, he proposed if kevin is outed as an abusive mega pedophile that eats elderly, the forum would sweep evidence under the rug as to not row the boat. I dont want to put words in his mouth but thats just how i see his argument. To this I say, stop dooming retard, we have more than one braincell on this forum to share, we are not twitter
The funny thing is we had a popularity vote here before and hololive won..... Unlike the farms this place is more easily accessible and we do get a constant influx of newbies.

There is a shift of people who wants to talk about pl in the holofandom after advent. Not just here. The nyfco pages actually had a shit ton of advent discussion from holodrones, the positive kind of discussion.

Which is a different issues altogether where the forum culture get warped by the newbies and scurrying away the oldies. But the discord is there for that I guess?

However, echo chamber is not an issue here. I have said plenty of nonsense and had been pushed back a plenty. Sometimes I agree. Most time I dont since I'm a stubborn fuck, we migo-ed each other and move on.

Tubedude

As I said in the stream chat, imo this forum is pretty good at calling out nonsense. Sure, there are biases, and people will obviously be less accepting of facts which counter their views or which paint the people and organizations they like in a bad light, but that is normal human behavior. On top of that this place is also like 60% contrarians, and any circlejerking often gets called out and the person doing the callout often gets tons of good reactions if they're making a good point. Even the ever hallowed phase connect and pippa or Holo get people who question the good narrative around them or take jabs at their supporters. Idk about others but I have never been afraid to criticize a subject because it's "taboo" to do so.

Whenever someone comes around with "le sekrit knowledge" or touting their possession of info which goes against public opinion, the first thing people always ask is sources or further information, I have NEVER seen this forum collectively reject more information because it would go "against the narrative". Sure, randoms vagueposting about "knowing things" often get mocked or disregarded with a sarcastic shitpost, but that is pretty much always because those people act like total queers and refuse to just GET ON WITH IT like this is some kind of game and they're tempting us with info.

I can assure proc that this place is a GOSSIP FORUM, we LOVE any info which could stoke the flames of drama. That's like the entire bloody point.
I mean just look at how you treated the recent Holo rage bait, you doubted it, but immediately went looking for proof to see if it was real or not, instead of outright dismissing it. Other Holo fans here did the same. Don't think there's too big a worry over pure sweeping. Biggest circle jerk we have on site is against Niji, and well there's pretty good reasons for that one.

Edit: Although I guess Proc has worries cause of all the doubt/whatever the fuck to call it that happened with the Kiki stuff maybe? Really didn't help that the info wasn't all in one post and some of the shit only he+mods knew.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The groomcord was kind of annoying since people were dooming hard about the Lamy clip, it was kinda funny to see the differences between people who watch holo in passing and actual fam

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I believe peruvians are more useful ruining NA games so all americans can switch to league of legends and turn homosexual
We need to build a big Dota firewall to keep South America out of North American queues. When the Peruvians and Brazilians queue US East they are not sending their best. They are sending in their First Pick Pudge Mids, their "[farming core mid] noob no gank (3mins into the game)" , and their afk cores farming the jungle who have boots, a midas recipe and a shared tango 20 minutes in.

Let's take the "what if Fishman was actually bad to the talents" example that @The Proctor gave. We have three years of evidence that would seem to refute that idea.
Your three years of evidence could be just the tip of the iceberg. Nobody really knows what happens behind-the-scenes. Taking what happens publicly doesn't really represent the whole of the "iceberg" as there's definitely more underneath the water, so to speak.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The groomcord was kind of annoying since people were dooming hard about the Lamy clip, it was kinda funny to see the differences between people who watch holo in passing and actual fam
I feel like the discord has a bunch of drama vulture in it that joined when proctor was riding the niji wave. Bunch of guys and gals that would probably never post on the forum because they know we would mock them. That place really reinforced my dislike for discord. Well, at least purrson got a 2 week ban. Thats a good beginning to cleaning up the tva discord.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I feel like the discord has a bunch of drama vulture in it that joined when proctor was riding the niji wave. Bunch of guys and gals that would probably never post on the forum because they know we would mock them. That place really reinforced my dislike for discord. Well, at least purrson got a 2 week ban. Thats a good beginning to cleaning up the tva discord.
No it's a valuable place that spreads ZZZ and Nikke tips

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Bro what are you on? You tripping?
1. Twitch is owned by amazon. It's impossible for her to partially owns twitch
2. Noone goes around sliding into the dms of every single stockholders for every bit of a tiny feature changes. Jaime Dimon (CEO of JP Morgan, which own 1% of amazon) will never ever heard of this.
Remember when anycolor wrote "Selen is negligible"? That is how companies communicate with their stockholders, idk the fuck amazon does though. But I'm 100% sure Amazon will never ever mention twitch in details in front of their shareholders. It's an unprofitable venture/tiny subsidiary that most shareholders doesn't even understand.

I have the source, she's actually jeff bezos daughter for real for real
I explicitly said she owned some stock not a twitch co owner open your eyes all the way.

shareholder meetings exist they do tend to inform their investors of the general status of things most companies do it even if it's blowing hot air of the ass.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
watched the entire vod of proctors discussing the future of the forum and I think hes wrong
anything interesting to know or it's just pure faggotry?
We've heard about how the talents get Phase merch as gifts.
more than that, when erina visited the wharehouse he gave her a bag and told her to grab whatever she liked according to erina.

On the twitch thing. I'm reminded of comments I saw discussing tech a while ago and it just boils down to "the people who are in tech are functioning retards and pajeets". All the people from back in the day knew how to make things from scratch and build from them, then the less autistic started to make engines to make things easier for others to jump in. The problem is that thanks to feminisim the standards have gone out the window and almost all the people involved cannot build anything from scratch and since they know this they have to justify their existence to the suits on top. So they come up with these useless features and changes with a 200 pages document saying how much that shit is needed. The users are also to blame too because if they don't get something "new" they start bitching.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I explicitly said she owned some stock not a twitch co owner open your eyes all the way.

shareholder meetings exist they do tend to inform their investors of the general status of things most companies do it even if it's blowing hot air of the ass.
Not sure if you intentionally ignored my answer to you but again.
Screenshot_20240820-013939_Google.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
No it's a valuable place that spreads ZZZ and Nikke tips

so what you're saying is I should also post my ZZZ coverage on this site as well?

what a wonderful idea, I'll make some room in the video game thread in between Genshin 5.0 Natlan and Boycott coverage

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Is there any good explanation on this clip I should be aware of? I'm going to cover it on Wednesday, and I want to make sure I'm not treading old paths that have already been debunked. I know that there was context left out of the translation, but that's about it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean just look at how you treated the recent Holo rage bait, you doubted it, but immediately went looking for proof to see if it was real or not, instead of outright dismissing it. Other Holo fans here did the same. Don't think there's too big a worry over pure sweeping. Biggest circle jerk we have on site is against Niji, and well there's pretty good reasons for that one.

Edit: Although I guess Proc has worries cause of all the doubt/whatever the fuck to call it that happened with the Kiki stuff maybe? Really didn't help that the info wasn't all in one post and some of the shit only he+mods knew.
The kiki shit had a bunch of special circumstances,
For one, it was largely ignored by a bunch of the more reasonable people here because they didn't give a shit, so the pool of people talking about it was much more limited.
On the other hand the information was not only fragmented but also gatekept and a bunch of the fighting and arguing took place in other platforms like the discord or KF which meant that the entire situation was basically gatekept in part to those who weren't willing to autistically follow it.
And lastly it dealt with a moral issue which a lot of people took personally and then started using to namecall each other, also consider that a large group of those people weren't privy to the same info as the others so they couldn't understand where the others were coming from.

I don't think it's a mystery why it turned into a shitshow.

Top Bottom