"I got the Snyder Cut for the 'Sound of Music'"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Doubleposting because it's a random gorilla:
Tenma is playing Wukong right now instead of waiting until tomorrow morning like she scheduled the stream for.

Koops

She said on her members' stream that she got "shot out of a cannon". Now we know who the cannon belonged to.
Gambit's dad.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
watched the entire vod of proctors discussing the future of the forum and I think hes wrong

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You won't teach all of the Peruvians to speak Russian so they can play DOTA better?
I believe peruvians are more useful ruining NA games so all americans can switch to league of legends and turn homosexual

frz

Last edited:

Prudent Lurker

Hit me with them clocks, but this is legit the first time I have heard of Mori collaborating with a Thai rapper

The trade was for Last Days

I'll take 10 of those for one of these any day, helps that I think it's Calli's best song yet.
They also seem cool and surprisingly fluent in english.

jebby

Ok 👍
didn't watch a single second of proctors discussing the future of the forum I think he's gay
You think?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She is a partial owner of gamersupps, not twitch.
Just to be clear I mean she has enough stocks to be one of those informed not that she partially owns twitch.

Do i really have to go looking for the whoreca's stock portfolio? I dont want to.

Anime Fan

Shiina's gonna be playing Wukong in about 10 minutes.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just to be clear I mean she has enough stocks to be one of those informed not that she partially owns twitch.

Do i really have to go looking for the whoreca's stock portfolio? I dont want to.
Well if you're implying she owns parts of twitch then yeah go look for the sources and post them.

Edit: i did the work for your lazy ass. Twitch is not a public company. You cant buy stocks from twitch.

frz

Bro what are you on? You tripping?
1. Twitch is owned by amazon. It's impossible for her to partially owns twitch
2. Noone goes around sliding into the dms of every single stockholders for every bit of a tiny feature changes. Jaime Dimon (CEO of JP Morgan, which own 1% of amazon) will never ever heard of this.
Remember when anycolor wrote "Selen is negligible"? That is how companies communicate with their stockholders, idk the fuck amazon does though. But I'm 100% sure Amazon will never ever mention twitch in details in front of their shareholders. It's an unprofitable venture/tiny subsidiary that most shareholders doesn't even understand.
Well if you're implying she owns parts of twitch then yeah go look for the sources and post them.
I have the source, she's actually jeff bezos daughter for real for real

Last edited:

Tubedude

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Salado

Top Bottom