"MOONA SAN HELP ME... IM UFO STACK"La+ Darknesss

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is there any good explanation on this clip I should be aware of? I'm going to cover it on Wednesday, and I want to make sure I'm not treading old paths that have already been debunked. I know that there was context left out of the translation, but that's about it.
Are you going to cover a clip of lamy taken out of context +++ a lot of missing context? Which is literally nothing when context is given? Or are you planning to cover the people doomposting about it?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Is there any good explanation on this clip I should be aware of? I'm going to cover it on Wednesday, and I want to make sure I'm not treading old paths that have already been debunked. I know that there was context left out of the translation, but that's about it.
Its not worth making a stream about a clip used to just bait thanks to Aqua graduating

God's Strongest Dragoon

We need to build a big Dota firewall to keep South America out of North American queues. When the Peruvians and Brazilians queue US East they are not sending their best. They are sending in their First Pick Pudge Mids, their "[farming core mid] noob no gank (3mins into the game)" , and their afk cores farming the jungle who have boots, a midas recipe and a shared tango 20 minutes in.
In WoW, there's servers for Brazil but the fucking retards still decided to concentrate on a NA server called Ragnaros and harass all the NA players off of it because they outnumbered the people there. Eventually the game released LFR (looking for raid), where you raid with random people from different realms in your region. The difficulty of LFR is hilariously easy and people do it for free gear.

However Ragnaros is in the NA region and now countless raids are wiping because of retarded favela monkeys that are dogshit at the game and running on welfare PCs ("PC Conectado" is the name of the program). It became so bad that there was an addon created to automatically initiate a vote-kick whenever a player from Ragnaros was in the raid and the addon would mention that they're Brazilians from Ragnaros in the "reason" for the vote-kick.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Okay, let's set the record straight and clear.

There was a twitter post made by some dude that got shared around, including here:
Im reading a twitter thread and now i see your post. Did i miss something? Is hololive dying? Is it over?
The twitter thread:

This post contains a screenshot of a clip/translation and a couple of /vt/ screenshots of some dude saying some bs about Hololive. The post was very obviously negative and intended to stir up drama. Which it was pretty successful at since a lot of people saw it and the replies are incredibly negative.

The screenshot came from a lamy stream earlier that day which can be found here:

At around the 1:34:38 minute mark she starts talking about some stuff regarding her opinions of the company, what the twitter post DOESN'T mention is that there is a lot more context to what she says, which contrary to our initial belief she DOES say, so the translation on the image is correct but it lacks CONTEXT.

A more complete translation was provided by a trusted chat translator of hers:
Translate from Lamy's chat by vtange
View attachment 76140
Which gives us the context that she was not shitting on the company but just remarking on how it has changed and her outlook is overwhelmingly positive (the entire stream was basically a post-concert chat about the 5th gen concert they had the day before and lamy was extremely happy all throughout it).

A full context clip would later be posted by respected Holo clipper Yura:

(Pay attention to how lamy frames this "big change" too, she isn't referring to some recent change, she's talking about Holo from around when she applied in 2019 (the famous erolive) to when she debuted in 2020, this is totally contrary to the narrative the twitter guy wanted to push)

In conclusion the Twitter post was made out of context on purpose to bait people and stir up the recent popular belief that Holo is somehow going to explode tomorrow, which has been popular with /vt/ due to aqua's graduation and gura complaining on stream once. People fixated on "IPO" because of course shareholders are a popular boogieman, but with context it is obvious that lamy used the company going public as a way to imply the more professional and event driven path they have taken (the japanese don't have the same stocks brainrot as people in the west, to them it doesn't have this ultra-negative connotation, it's just a thing successful companies do), which means there are more rules and restrictions but also more opportunities to do things you couldn't do anywhere else, as she herself states.

Last edited:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

Only thing I know about this guy is he's from the same generation as Belmond but Naruse Naru is on his way out.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Postal rrat

chinshilla

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I feel like the discord has a bunch of drama vulture in it that joined when proctor was riding the niji wave. Bunch of guys and gals that would probably never post on the forum because they know we would mock them. That place really reinforced my dislike for discord. Well, at least purrson got a 2 week ban. Thats a good beginning to cleaning up the tva discord.
You're making the discord seem a lot more interesting than it is tbh. It's mostly chatting about vtubers in a more casual way, along with things like gacha brainrot and even some politisperging often from people who came from Kirsche's discord and I don't think some of them even know what a vtuber actually is. Lots of art posting too.

There's threads for vtuber drama and vtweeters mostly to poke fun at and laugh. A lot of that doesn't make it here cause it never goes anywhere and isn't worth it to keep track. They do serve as good thread for keeping track of it while it's developing incase it grows larger though.

There's a few drama fags but most of them only appear once in a blue moon. It's not like it's a super secret place or anything, there's links to it here and on Proctors youtube channel after all.

BannedVTMemes popped back in recently to tease about the Idol buyout (in a pretty fruity way) but then wasn't even on time when it came to the actual anouncement lol
Screenshot 2024-08-20 022755.png1724135429960.png

There's been some retarded moments but they're few and far between.

At the end of the day it's just kinda gay, not unlike most discords.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
On top of that this place is also like 60% contrarians

No, it's not.

The Discord server is good. Good people, good discussion, good way to keep an eye on news as the day passes. I know that becoming enough of a disgusting degenerate furry programmer to install and use Discord is a tough hurdle for some people, but with a bit of ointment the soreness goes away in a few days and it's smooth sailing from there. Certainly no reason not to join the server if you've already had to go through all that and are using it already.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
No, it's not.

The Discord server is good. Good people, good discussion, good way to keep an eye on news as the day passes. I know that becoming enough of a disgusting degenerate furry programmer to install and use Discord is a tough hurdle for some people, but with a bit of ointment the soreness goes away in a few days and it's smooth sailing from there. Certainly no reason not to join the server if you've already had to go through all that and are using it already.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
No, it's not.

Did you just imply that I was fucked in the ass the moment I joined the server wtf??? :gunpeko:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Discord is gay cause im banned in it

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
You're making the discord seem a lot more interesting than it is tbh. It's mostly chatting about vtubers in a more casual way, along with things like gacha brainrot and even some politisperging often from people who came from Kirsche's discord and I don't think some of them even know what a vtuber actually is. Lots of art posting too.

There's threads for vtuber drama and vtweeters mostly to poke fun at and laugh. A lot of that doesn't make it here cause it never goes anywhere and isn't worth it to keep track. They do serve as good thread for keeping track of it while it's developing incase it grows larger though.

There's a few drama fags but most of them only appear once in a blue moon. It's not like it's a super secret place or anything, there's links to it here and on Proctors youtube channel after all.

BannedVTMemes popped back in recently to tease about the Idol buyout (in a pretty fruity way) but then wasn't even on time when it came to the actual anouncement lol
View attachment 76232View attachment 76233

the discord is super Homogay because not everyone in the forum is in (or they are banned)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

View attachment 76232View attachment 76233

So it's gayer than Sting and Bono, got it. :naruhodo:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Discord is gay because the only time I have used it recently I started to talk about gacha with hakka and then this random nobody whiner came in and started trying to pick a fight with me for no reason and complain about me being "annoying" and then when I pretended to leave of course they had to throw in a "thank god that guy is gone".

It honestly reminds me of highschool and I don't really see the appeal, I guess that when you're in the clique and everyone knows you it's a better experience but I was never bitched about behind my back or treated passive-aggresively either here or in Kf just for being new or unknown. Just the biggest amount of faggy, mean-girl bullshit from a bunch of MEN, if you have a problem with me then say it to my face.

And if you are here whiner, grow some ballhair you little bitch. Thank god by name that I can't pummel you with slurs in discord.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Its more accessible, thus more accessible to kids. So yea, its like highschool
Children should be beaten by their parents. Gringos should learn from beaners and have a chancla in their homes, or at least a belt if you're classy. Bramble whips and kneeling on pebbles is a no go though, that shit is only for your spartan regiment abuela's house.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Did you just imply that I was fucked in the ass the moment I joined the server wtf??? :gunpeko:
God fucked you in the ass the moment he picked the Philippines as your spawnpoint.
Children should be beaten by their parents. Gringos should learn from beaners and have a chancla in their homes, or at least a belt if you're classy. Bramble whips and kneeling on pebbles is a no go though, that shit is only for your spartan regiment abuela's house.
The problem with the modern internet is that at any point I'm at risk of witnessing the opinion of a retarded 12 yr old and people treat the retarded 12 yr old's opinion as if it has any sort of substance.

Top Bottom