"If Phase had a 'Human Centipede' I wouldn't, like if I'm not at the front I wouldn't mind being behind one of the smaller girls you know, because smaller size probably means smaller appetite and smaller... anyways! Good luck to whoever is behind me lol Yeah in the front, who would I put? I think size doesn't matter in the front for me, it's gotta be someone who smells really good lol OK don't tell Nasa but I'd probably put Nasa-senpai in the front; It's my right as a kohai to be behind... and then behind me, that's fair game baby"Ember Amane

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Another Niji Grad on 8/31, also an OG - Naruse Naru - a

For the August deathcount it's missing Suzuya Aki who will also graduate on the same day. Why might these people be important? Niji's accelerate movement is now a snake eating it's own tail. The popular OG's survive while the market gets deeper and deeper for niche members. Imagine being in the game for ~6 years and newer gens eating up potential viewers every few months. Sounds disheartening but this is just me projecting.

Edit: I am late but have something interesting, he is in Rikka's team for vsai6. For vsai there are 23 possible "ranking points" which correlates to how good each player is based on their highest rank for the game. Only Aoi and Rikka's team have players that add up to 18 points out of 23, basically under leveled. I wonder if he's an old man just like Rikka or just an OG. Not a stars fun but it's an interesting last hurah for him and his "gen mate" Harusaki Air. Subtle underdogs for me. Ruins Hal's numbers and kinda is funny for Niji.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Not sure if you intentionally ignored my answer to you but again.
View attachment 76226
you can't buy it but you can own parts of it.

If I'm wrong laugh at me harder but i clearly recall her saying she had some in some clip i was watching.

Source is TRUST ME BRO unless i find it.

Edit: and just to say this again no I don't mean Gamersupps.

Edit 2: Also sorry for ignoring you Seth it was not intentional.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Twitch truly works hard to make their platform complete and utterly dogshit to use. Who thought this would be a good idea?

View attachment 76212

Of course a braindead gender fag has this level of intelligence. What a joke.
Oh this guy. I remember him trying to orbit around phase members. More recently I saw him pop up in a Hunii stream. Dude is fucking weird.

The groomcord was kind of annoying since people were dooming hard about the Lamy clip, it was kinda funny to see the differences between people who watch holo in passing and actual fam
I still believe some of the Lamy shit despite being mostly an issue of people taking shit out of context and running with it (which is extremely common when it comes to clippers).

Not sure if you intentionally ignored my answer to you but again.
View attachment 76226
I think people are getting confused with Gemersupps which Shylily owns a big part of it.

Is there any good explanation on this clip I should be aware of? I'm going to cover it on Wednesday, and I want to make sure I'm not treading old paths that have already been debunked. I know that there was context left out of the translation, but that's about it.
Basically things are not as bad as they are painting them to be based on context. I somewhat disagree. 2 talents got terminted, 1 of the older talents is leaving and Shion is back from hiatus after having an existential crisis, which makes me think management pulled her back by force. Gura and Suisei also seemed to mention that they were aware that the company has been changing and I feel like it has to do with the whole IP thing they mentioned in their investor meeting. I feel like they are wanting to sanitize the talents so they have a stronger IP to rent out to other companies to use.

The kiki shit had a bunch of special circumstances,
For one, it was largely ignored by a bunch of the more reasonable people here because they didn't give a shit, so the pool of people talking about it was much more limited.
On the other hand the information was not only fragmented but also gatekept and a bunch of the fighting and arguing took place in other platforms like the discord or KF which meant that the entire situation was basically gatekept in part to those who weren't willing to autistically follow it.
And lastly it dealt with a moral issue which a lot of people took personally and then started using to namecall each other, also consider that a large group of those people weren't privy to the same info as the others so they couldn't understand where the others were coming from.

I don't think it's a mystery why it turned into a shitshow.
The Kiki shit was killed by all the excessive faggotry of people wanting to guilt by association everyone that collabed with her or everyone that watched her.

In WoW, there's servers for Brazil but the fucking retards still decided to concentrate on a NA server called Ragnaros and harass all the NA players off of it because they outnumbered the people there. Eventually the game released LFR (looking for raid), where you raid with random people from different realms in your region. The difficulty of LFR is hilariously easy and people do it for free gear.

However Ragnaros is in the NA region and now countless raids are wiping because of retarded favela monkeys that are dogshit at the game and running on welfare PCs ("PC Conectado" is the name of the program). It became so bad that there was an addon created to automatically initiate a vote-kick whenever a player from Ragnaros was in the raid and the addon would mention that they're Brazilians from Ragnaros in the "reason" for the vote-kick.
BRs dont want to play with other BRs so they all flood EN servers and end up playing with other BRs.

Naruse Naru
Quite a few older Niji JP talents seem to be leaving. I wonder if the JP ship is also starting to sink due to dogshit management. On the EN side it seems Kunai's PL tweeted a "fuck this shit" a few hours ago. So far she seems to be the talent hurting the most when it comes to growth. Hell had she stayed indie she would probably be getting better numbers which is a bit mind blowing to me.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Hate to break it to you all, but I already have a hat AND a hat for my hat, you're a bit late on this one.

UberSoldat

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Discord is gay because the only time I have used it recently I started to talk about gacha with hakka and then this random nobody whiner came in and started trying to pick a fight with me for no reason and complain about me being "annoying" and then when I pretended to leave of course they had to throw in a "thank god that guy is gone".

It honestly reminds me of highschool and I don't really see the appeal, I guess that when you're in the clique and everyone knows you it's a better experience but I was never bitched about behind my back or treated passive-aggresively either here or in Kf just for being new or unknown. Just the biggest amount of faggy, mean-girl bullshit from a bunch of MEN, if you have a problem with me then say it to my face.

And if you are here whiner, grow some ballhair you little bitch. Thank god by name that I can't pummel you with slurs in discord.
I can't be assed to look through the discord logs to see who you're talking about but I have a few different ideas and those guys can be safely ignored. I don't think they're here cause I've asked to them to post shit they dropped in discord on the forum and they never do.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't be assed to look through the discord logs to see who you're talking about but I have a few different ideas and those guys can be safely ignored. I don't think they're here cause I've asked to them to post shit they dropped in discord on the forum and they never do.
Meh, I don't care enough and I don't want you or anyone else to start sleuthing and making drama out of a throwaway post. I just remembered it when people started going off about discord and I thought it represents my misgivings with the platform as a whole perfectly. I have had similar experiences in many other discords centered around many other communities, it's always been the same. The attention seeking and the clique-esque catty bullying never change.

1724140944068.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
And if you are here whiner, grow some ballhair you little bitch. Thank god by name that I can't pummel you with slurs in discord.
No slurs in the discord? What's the point then?

frz

The discord is gay because when I went into check expecting drama
All they talk about is BL and yaoi
admittedly I was the one who started the BL and yaoi conversations
But discord is gay
:koronehappyl:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The discord is gay because when I went into check expecting drama
All they talk about is BL and yaoi
admittedly I was the one who started the BL and yaoi conversations
But discord is gay
:koronehappyl:
Bro is not beating the ladyboy allegations...

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Have you ever thought, "How can I annoy the shit out of my favorite twitch streamer without paying money?"
Well with this amazing new update to twitch you can do so very easily, simply go live and start "knocking." You don't even have to be partnered apparently.
A

Twitch has added a "fun" new feature called drop-in/knocking where you can interupt other streamers mid-stream to collab beg.

A
You can't even completely opt out of it currently and have to set the feature to favorites only and then make sure no one's in your favorites.
View attachment 76204

Needless to say most aren't happy about it, especially social awkward vtubers aka pretty much all. There is one that's excited for it however and that's the genius behind the idea EvilToaster.

A

Lots of people disagreeing with him calling it a terrible idea and he couldn't take it so he muted and ran away like a bitch saying this was something they needed because they don't know how to promote themselves.

A

These are some of the lowly failures at self-promotion who are disagreeing with him btw. All large indie 4-views.
View attachment 76206
View attachment 76209

Meanwhile here's EvilToaster's CCV for the past 3 months
View attachment 76208

So supposedly that new Twitch feature has a huge issue. Again, this is coming from Merry so potentially fake but definitely gay.

newtwitchfeature.png
[a]

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
God fucked you in the ass the moment he picked the Philippines as your spawnpoint.

The problem with the modern internet is that at any point I'm at risk of witnessing the opinion of a retarded 12 yr old and people treat the retarded 12 yr old's opinion as if it has any sort of substance.
More than being fucked in the ass yeah but I do get the point

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Shion is too funny. Her x Ui might cause people to delete their internet.

I am a sick person but I want an Aqua, Shion, Mea, Tamaki and Ui to do a delayed listener call in. Maybe it could be a weekly show as there are quite a few fun guests to be had... I hope the purple witch stays until retirement personally.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Himukai Kogane continuing Blue Archive while voicing all the characters.

Amagase Muyu who is currently on prolonged hiatus will release a cover alongside fellow Ranunculus Umise Yotsuha at 7PM JST.

774inc's Kohaku Yuri singing at 8PM JST.

She's been streaming on Twitch recently so this is a welcome change.

Reminder of the oneesan collab at 9PM JST.

With Senya Ichiya the tanned oneesan, Yukimi-oneechan, and 774inc's Saionji Mary. Will be watching of course.

The VSai's Big Star team with VSpo's Komori Met hiccuping and Ichinose Uruka bantering on Pakael.

UberSoldat

Jorunna plays Mega Man Legends 2

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mio's birthday live is in an hour! With a great guest list of Fubuki, Marine, Okayu, Korone, Polka, Towa, Pekora, Watame and AZKi:

Along with a members-only encore afterwards.

The video description has a simple but sweet message:
25228.png

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Yeah, I don't think the forum is a hivemind and I think we'd be able to accept new narratives that run counter to our current narratives, providing they were supported well with evidence.

Let's take the "what if Fishman was actually bad to the talents" example that @The Proctor gave. We have three years of evidence that would seem to refute that idea. We have the extremely low turnover of talents. We've seen how well Fishman and Phase Connect treated Yuri when they couldn't agree on a new contract. We have seen examples of how Phase Connect invests the money it gets into conventions, advertising, clipping channels, staff and merchandise. We've heard about how the talents get Phase merch as gifts. We even know that the first eight, ten months of the company was a rocky start. If someone were to say "Fishman actually treats the talents poorly", it would run completely counter to the anecdotes and supporting evidence we've had over the last three years. If someone wanted to present evidence to the contrary, they're quite welcome to, and I'd spend the time to read it and see what I thought of it, but that evidence would have to be really good before I seriously entertained that sort of claim.
For that argument itself the only circumstantial evidence we have is that Fishman doesn't treat all talents equal, in a sense not every one get supported like Lumi, Pippa or Tenma. Not in a meritocratic way, but in a "I guess you're the one starving" way.
If I had to make an educated guess, the new contracts are much more advantageous for Phase than the talents when compared to the ones who joined earlier, and this could come from Fishman noticing his own naivety and biting them in the ass as business usually go.
We would never know for sure without a talent burning their bridges and they might be happy with how little they gain from it. It's all about self-respect and awareness, I guess.
Discord is gay cause im banned in it
Did you call a chuuba fat?
Honestly I think the Discord is autistic in weird ways. We have Hunii and Dena that can take banter and are pretty cool to have around but other people thst can't really read the room (don't really bother me but I can see how autism haters would see it).
If anything, I wished we could go harder to filter people shitting up the place (Purrson ban was a good one) because making it a pseudo-hugbox will only alienate some members further and further.
If Proctor wants to have an information hub he should make a separate server with only streamers so their exposed clit don't get flicked.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Reverberation duo Usuwa Suu and Lisa Makoh will be singing at 8.30PM JST.

This was supposed to be last week, but Suu got sick and Lisa's PC went BSOD.

Leveret subbed the Nornis radio with Suisei as guest.

In a way a Tokomachi radio reunion.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Mrs Worldwide is no longer content with eating bugs and is now attempting to eat real British food.

Top Bottom