"How dare you call me garbage, you... you look like a contractor! you know, that thing that draws circles"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
did you nudniks buy your anime concert tickets???

GVYljfMW0AEE-Kk.jpeg

RiverBear

Just throwing a lot of money into a 3D concert isn't cool or original though. If it's a vanity project for the talents then fair enough, but you can't expect to actually attract an audience that way.

Horrifyingly, this is their best.

Anything that reduces the amount of Twitter in vtubing is a good thing. A discord thread is easier to directly moderate and attracts a marginally less awful community.

You're forgetting VAllure. The oldest profession is the most sustainable.

To be fair, how much can they do? Not everyone can come up with something clever and original, corps should be doing advertising and sponsorships but there's a limit to how much you can create success. The market is crowded and everyone's running the same playbook.

It takes time for changes to filter through. We've already seen Yagoo reducing his involvement and the China thing as someone said.

Everyone wants to be as big as them, that makes it all the more important to send the right message if you don't like the changes they're making. Time was when Activ8 was the company everyone wanted to be, but they became unpopular enough that other companies won't imitate them directly.

You think turret boy is that socially aware?

Probably finally got the hanko'd permission form faxed over from when someone requested to do an EN debut 3 years ago.
Remember how Vshojo jumped on the anti-idol sentiment of 2022-2023 and used that as their main marketing gimmick and it has brought them moderate success to the point that "Talent Freedom" is synonymous with Vshojo to this day?

Seems like the way to get eyes into your company right now is to do the opposite of whatever drama Hololive has right now - and right now it is being Anti-Chinese to counter Hololive's movement back to the Chinese market

Fishman, seems like you are the last hope for the small/indie Vtubers. Time to scream "Fuck the Chinks" and you'll get a gazillion supporters I guarantee

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
my jewdar goes off when she streams
I don't believe Lumi is Jewmi because of her talking about going to church as a child.

Still, if Star Woman really were Star of David Woman then it would make this meeting even more awkward.

EDIT: Also Lumi and Shiina want to have Space Nazi "Fascist" themed outfits, which is relevant either way.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Big like selling novel IPs to television networks or big like getting partnered on goddam JJWXC?
Webnovels apparently she bragged she made like 125k then went to stocks and made 500k, that made her ego inflate like a balloon and tried to buy her way into the cool kids only to fall flat

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I don't believe Lumi is Jewmi because of her talking about going to church as a child.

Still, if Star Woman really were Star of David Woman then it would make this meeting even more awkward.

EDIT: Also Lumi and Shiina want to have Space Nazi "Fascist" themed outfits, which is relevant either way.

chinese and jews go hand in hand, its one of the top interracial pairings

Smelliest007

Time for me to dumpster dive in the most awful social media in The West. *Proceeds to dive in the cesspit known as twitter and then dives back minutes later* I can't find the sisters seething at her because some of the sisters I found are generally positive about it. What I will do instead is post her fans comments/reactions instead.
I bet there would be actual sister seethe if it was :dokiSmugNew:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Remember how Vshojo jumped on the anti-idol sentiment of 2022-2023 and used that as their main marketing gimmick and it has brought them moderate success to the point that "Talent Freedom" is synonymous with Vshojo to this day?

Seems like the way to get eyes into your company right now is to do the opposite of whatever drama Hololive has right now - and right now it is being Anti-Chinese to counter Hololive's movement back to the Chinese market

Fishman, seems like you are the last hope for the small/indie Vtubers. Time to scream "Fuck the Chinks" and you'll get a gazillion supporters I guarantee
Your older baits used to be better :yagoocry:

RiverBear

Hit me with them clocks, but this is legit the first time I have heard of Mori collaborating with a Thai rapper

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

Archive

Jelly's influence is rubbing off on Nasa.

Jerry smokes to cope through life.
Nasa smokes because she is cool and cute.
They are not the same.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Also you fuckers what's this about Chunkliope not being a lardass anymore but no one archived the fucking proof?

Actual retards.*

*Spoken by someone who has never archived shit because get fucked nerds

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Premiering now. Should be hilarious given some shit she said during her runs. Highly recommend.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Premiering now. Should be hilarious given some shit she said during her runs. Highly recommend.

God, it has that 2010 funny montage energy. It makes me nostalgic.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
The reason that femboy like it is because he love to come to streams uninvited, people is infuriated about putting this homosexual feature instead of fixing the app
Funny you say that:

Gonna test it tomorrow.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Funny you say that:

Gonna test it tomorrow.

I use it and i like it just for no ads
The only bad thing is that i cant track down antis to break their legs
I have to use the normal app for that

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"Final pack"

Oh shit I came just in time

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Eva live with blocks:

VSMP election results are in. No surprises here, with Furi, Spica and Kanna winning the positions:

A
Furi already had a victory video in the works and it's great:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Did you guys see that someone pulled the old "akasupa from Monika" during Subaru's DDLC stream? Got some great Subaru fear reactions.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Furi already had a victory video in the works and it's great:
That's really great timing with the video seeing as how she airstrikes Kilia in the video and she announced her graduation yesterday.

Top Bottom